Official Altairian Catch-up Discussion Thread

124»
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,132

@CM_Lee said:
    Dan_F135 said:

where are the co-op 140's at? havn't been any all event.
    @CM_Lee

Coop 140's are spawning in the Carmine Nebula now, we found an issue with a spawner that is now corrected. 

Why do mother ships have echo cannon and not cyclotron beams, which would make sense since that is the ship I the group, you basically don't want players getting them? By putting them in targets we don't hit..

And can you stop avoiding commenting on void cannon lvl3?

And why not add BG crafting to this event ?
    And if it's a catch up we need REFIT tokens , why not add those as a fragment drop or in store?

So much you can do yet they refuse..why?

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 299
    I cant 100% sure of this, but seems Altairian Motherf**ship fleets lvl 90 had a buff in armor, because i do several of those fleets several hours ago, and now i take more than 10% of damage ... last fleet i hit give me 1h 40 min of repair, now it give me near 3h 15min, same fly, sma strategy, same fleet .. anything oficial to say about this?
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    I cant 100% sure of this, but seems Altairian Motherf**ship fleets lvl 90 had a buff in armor, because i do several of those fleets several hours ago, and now i take more than 10% of damage ... last fleet i hit give me 1h 40 min of repair, now it give me near 3h 15min, same fly, sma strategy, same fleet .. anything oficial to say about this?
    No because that goes against their business model/ mission statement / [and what they just said in the last state o the game address ?]of being transparent with the player base.

hope that answer clarifies things
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,508
    edited 7 Jul 2018, 2:11AM

@CM_Lee said:
    Dan_F135 said:

@CM_Lee

Coop 140's are spawning in the Carmine Nebula now, we found an issue with a spawner that is now corrected. 

Why do mother ships have echo cannon and not cyclotron beams, which would make sense since that is the ship I the group, you basically don't want players getting them? By putting them in targets we don't hit..

At least the people who can't farm Mothership fleets can now obtain Cyclotron Beams. Epsilon ECHO Cannons have been out for so long, I'm surprised that they have not been rotated out already. (Also, you say that to the people who criticize the catch-22 situation where you need the drops to farm the fleets that give such loot drops.)

Not going to be released until after the next downtime. I have mentioned multiple times that the weapon in its current state is broken.

Marauder upgrades belong in PvP events. This catch-up event is only for the Altairian PvE hulls.

And if it's a catch up we need REFIT tokens , why not add those as a fragment drop or in store?

Refit tokens in mid-July.

• Paul Grado
    Paul Grado
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 33
    Fleets have been buffed (Mothership 120). Used a better fitted fleet and took more damage. Again, thanks for the notice...

• MantisTobogganMD
    MantisTobogganMD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 182
    LilBasterd said:

@CM_Lee said:
    Dan_F135 said:

@CM_Lee

At least the people who can't farm Mothership fleets can now obtain Cyclotron Beams. Epsilon ECHO Cannons have been out for so long, I'm surprised that they have not been rotated out already. (Also, you say that to the people who criticize the catch-22 situation where you need the drops to farm the fleets that give such loot drops.)

Not going to be released until after the next downtime. I have mentioned multiple times that the weapon in its current state is broken.

Marauder upgrades belong in PvP events. This catch-up event is only for the Altairian PvE hulls.

Refit tokens in mid-July.

Looks like I'm going to be grinding out lots and lots of refit tokens during the next week or two, lol. Thanks for the info, Cyrus!
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,198

Good to read refit tokens coming, just hope not stupidly overpriced and/or they are suddenly added as drops from OP targets. I think trust in Kixeye is not high in players minds these days.

• GFKuka
    GFKuka
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 19

Good to read refit tokens coming, just hope not stupidly overpriced and/or they are suddenly added as drops from OP targets. I think trust in Kixeye is not high in players minds these days.

not overpriced? by kix? nice joke )))
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    edited 7 Jul 2018, 3:35PM

Looks like I'm going to be grinding out lots and lots of refit tokens during the next week or two, lol. Thanks for the info, Cyrus!
    LOL silly you no you wont here is why, IF they do this it will be a limited amount of say 4 hour ones, or he means the over priced ones in AW?
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,785

LOL silly you no you wont here is why, IF they do this it will be a limited amount of say 4 hour ones, or he means the over priced ones in AW?
    The catch up month before Altairian seeason had regular token riots but with double token rewards for each tier. So if this will be the same then nobody will be grinding any refit tokens. Every little bit helps though.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

The catch up month before Altairian seeason had regular token riots but with double token rewards for each tier. So if this will be the same then nobody will be grinding any refit tokens. Every little bit helps though.
    Ill bet you  penny they don't do it for altarian
  • horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 147
    Fleets have been buffed (Mothership 120). Used a better fitted fleet and took more damage. Again, thanks for the notice...

Went from 7h rep to 24 h. That makes catching up really easy. Not.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Cyrus any comment on buffs/? @CM_Lee
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,068
    Went from 7h rep to 24 h. That makes catching up really easy. Not.
    From 3.5-4h at the start of the event my repairs went down to 2-2.5h for lvl120 motherships. What am i doing wrong? Around 1.5h for lvl90.
  • TheDude84
    TheDude84
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 181
    @CM_Lee event extension for server crash last night?
    The problem with this game is the power curves. Just look at the graphs I made. Said no vega conflict player ever
  • ukorov
    ukorov
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 22
    @CM_Lee someone else should have asked similar question before:
    Are there xeno/axix/maraudar/altairian variants of Binary Thruster?
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 643
    ukorov said:
    @CM_Lee someone else should have asked similar question before:
    Are there xeno/axix/maraudar/altairian variants of Binary Thruster?
    nope, there no other version of tis thruster
124»