TROPHY

Cacananta
Cacananta
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2
HI Team i did not get my warpath trophy may i know what reason behind this....
Thanks 
Fearlessdan
tictac
  • RVC DAN
    RVC DAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 608
    Cacananta said:
    HI Team i did not get my warpath trophy may i know what reason behind this....
    Thanks 
    Fearlessdan
    kixeye found out about this problem and solved it, check again please.
    TAO--DAN
  • Cacananta
    Cacananta
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2
    I got it....thanks all
    tictac
  • shellystraw
    shellystraw
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 2
    my trophy I won is last event is not in my trophy  holding place  so how do I get it its normally dropped in there but its not so how do I get my warpath trophy please as I paid 4000,ooo points for it 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,008
    my trophy I won is last event is not in my trophy  holding place  so how do I get it its normally dropped in there but its not so how do I get my warpath trophy please as I paid 4000,ooo points for it 
    In order to get the most recent Warpath Trophy, you do either have to get to the Platinum or Diamond Division in the last Warpath (requires ≥8,000 Honor). You cannot at this state of the game purchase the Warpath Trophies with event xp.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • shellystraw
    shellystraw
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 2
    if that's true that's unfair as I dnt have time to play warpath and get 8000 honer  I just made time in the last game I paid 400,000 for it and I would think I should still be able to get it . I cant spend all day on here I do have to work ,please change it so I can get trophy
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 317
    Warpath trophies are different than even trophies  the warpath trophies are earned through gaining 8k or 10k honor..   If you paid 400k xp points that is from an event.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,008
    if that's true that's unfair as I dnt have time to play warpath and get 8000 honer  I just made time in the last game I paid 400,000 for it and I would think I should still be able to get it . I cant spend all day on here I do have to work ,please change it so I can get trophy
    The trophies are designed to be a reward for completing a major accomplishment like reaching a high Honor division on Warpaths or completing the even faction track.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288