8.27 Official Discussion

• Mick Connors
    Mick Connors
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 315
    TheHolsh said:
    you knock a pitiful 40k **** in the conquest yard so still need 120k for a blank hull so much for reducing it and helping the players whata crock od smelly brown stuff
    Skyfires can easily earn titanium.......................................................................................
    yes they can but its the time and another dam chor the cost in the conquest yard is to hgh they need to cut in half at least

• RogueJak
    RogueJak
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 27
    Where are the new legion base parts targets? they were suppose to be on the map 10 min ago....
  • susan.suttle.94
    susan.suttle.94
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2
    edited 3 Jul 2018, 7:18PM
    Its after 12:00PM PDT on July 3rd and I'm not seeing any of these great offers being made available.
  • RogueJak
    RogueJak
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 27
    edited 3 Jul 2018, 7:19PM
    Its after 2:00PM PDT on July 3rd and I'm not seeing any of these great offers being made available.
    Accoring to the thread they were suppose to start spawning at 11am PDT, which was 18m ago now.

The offers are only when building "instantly" or refitting the hulls the deals apply to, it is a coin cost reduction. And a money grab.
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 505
    why is it only U.S  *deals* when the world plays this game?
    The deals are available to all players.  The US prices are listed as point of comparison.  In-game you will see them in your normal currency.
    I think the point was that if you have no need for the skin then it isn't a deal at all, it's just normal priced gold.

• HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 918
    manticore tlc is a bit over powered 
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,213
    So the prize for the rapid assault campaign (which you need a manticore fleet to even try it) is manticore build tokens. There isnt anyone at kixeye that realizes the stupidity of this???
    The preferred fleet is the Manticore, but not the only fleet you can use in it.  The prerequisite is, you have to own the print to do the campaign.
  • mike.scott.73307
    mike.scott.73307
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 514
    Laredo said:
    So the prize for the rapid assault campaign (which you need a manticore fleet to even try it) is manticore build tokens. There isnt anyone at kixeye that realizes the stupidity of this???
    The preferred fleet is the Manticore, but not the only fleet you can use in it.  The prerequisite is, you have to own the print to do the campaign.
    And if you plan to refit them onto your manticores some tokens could be helpful.  If you don't plan to use them why do the tlc?
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,086
    TheHolsh said:
    you knock a pitiful 40k **** in the conquest yard so still need 120k for a blank hull so much for reducing it and helping the players whata crock od smelly brown stuff
    Skyfires can easily earn titanium.......................................................................................
    yes they can but its the time and another dam chor the cost in the conquest yard is to hgh they need to cut in half at least

it doesnt really take any time if you just auto 85s while doing other stuff.
  • AerialVictini
    AerialVictini
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,572
    KINGDUDE said:
    really cold snaps in  rapid assault camp  is it really necessary to add more explosive damage to an assault target  
    Haha the flying cheese balls weren't enough for Kix.
    Many things can change in 3 years. Some for the better, some for the worse. I think I know what happened here...
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,086
    KINGDUDE said:
    really cold snaps in  rapid assault camp  is it really necessary to add more explosive damage to an assault target  
    dont drive into them?
  • Casper_SAS
    Casper_SAS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 75
    Were not the Predator Missile and the Cheetah Scatterguns a one time redeem, i.e. a blanket blueprint and not limited blueprints? I may be mistaken though. If they were not a limited blueprint, why are they in every part of the new TLC? Got players asking me in our alliance but I was not around when they first came out. Going by general questions I am being asked.
  • Doquebulth
    Doquebulth
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 16
    So the scourge defense grids are going for the legion ones,why do you ruin something good,never fails as it is always a classic kixeye move to push players out,why dont you just kill the game and bank all you've made.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR="#A9A9A9"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Sworn to fun .. but loyal to one .. Never Under estimate the skill of your opponent ... watch & learn ... [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][/FONT]:cool:
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Were not the Predator Missile and the Cheetah Scatterguns a one time redeem, i.e. a blanket blueprint and not limited blueprints? I may be mistaken though. If they were not a limited blueprint, why are they in every part of the new TLC? Got players asking me in our alliance but I was not around when they first came out. Going by general questions I am being asked.
    They are limited, could get 30 of each last raid. 

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Casper_SAS
    Casper_SAS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 75
    TheHolsh said:
    They are limited, could get 30 of each last raid. 

Thank you Holsch...mucho appreciado
  • Espeon
    Espeon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 312
    How exactly did the update to Titanium costs help? I waited to build my Hope in the Conquest Yard thinking "Hey, maybe it will be better" but all you did was made the cost go from 120k titanium up to 190k... That's the exact opposite of what you said "Titanium Cost in Conquest Yard Reduction"...
  • Jon Pratt
    Jon Pratt
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 32
    Could you please increase the storage capacity of Manticore build tokens for the players? 
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Jon Pratt said:
    Could you please increase the storage capacity of Manticore build tokens for the players? 
    Why do you need it increased? Just wondering...
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • chuck.schlachtun
    chuck.schlachtun
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
    Ironclads for the new 32 baseparts target? That is a joke!  Granted they pay more than the 30 did, but I used to auto multiple 30s for insta repair w a single Ironclad and in the new target a single Iron got beat up! Tried a full fleet and got it done for over 1.5 hr dmg!  I get making changes, but this is ridiculous!  Perhaps a different fleet would be better, but I went with Kix suggested fleet thinking it should work!
  • Rhonija
    Rhonija
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 179
    Its a very good thing, that the amount of titanium needed for the conquerers is now smaller. But i would also like if the max-amount of titanium in the base would get bigger. We need titanium also for mega-ship-modules, and not small amounts. Would be nice to could collect more titanium as we need only for the conquerer shipyard.
  • KINGDUDE
    KINGDUDE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 47
    i think titanium should act more like base parts not a punishment for using the conquer yard 
  • stage.hand1
    stage.hand1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2
     Some players that do not have support available to them are having comms issues since the latest update. They can see comms displayed but cannot type anything in or chat. They are frustrated because they cannot send in a ticket on a problem for such a basic feature of the game... Perhaps someone can look into this issue for them? 
  • Bouli
    Bouli
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 110
    STORM1961 said:
    With the new Legion Colonies for base parts, it's suggested you have Ironclads at level 12 for a 52.... what about us players that do not have Ironclads, let alone level 12? I've been doing just fine with the level 52 SDG'S with my cannoneer with no damage. Now that fleet and my Tideseeker fleet got completely wiped out!! Good grief! It's bad enough I can't get uranium anymore, now I can't get base parts....
    Because they put explosive damage on the turrets. Something Ironclads nor cannoneers is defended against.
    The regular Scourge Defense Grids at least have the proper turrets in them Ballistic and Radioactive at which the Ironclads and Cannonneers have high resistance against.

Once again Kixeye screwed up by saying you can do those kind of targets with a certain fleet but fail to mention that in the targets are turrets that no fleet has resistance against. So you will get wiped instantly.

I went into a 52 with my Cannonneers, a few shots later I was sank due to the freaking explosive damage the first turret does....
    Thanks Kixeye for screwing up once again!!!
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 305
    TheHolsh said:
    robert_ c said:
    good lord man and yall wonder why these surveys keep being negative don't yall think we are tired of skirmish tlc's good lord don't you get it.yea you figure you make more money by people using subs thats why you do it.that a.i is killing the game.
    It is a repeat tlc...  It helps those who are behind to catch up.   And anyways, with a proper sub fleet, you can do it pretty much damage free...
    rest of us who do not yet have a decent sub fleet since returning to the game a pretty much screwed though
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 305
    they realise... the logic is you'll rush your Manti built in order to get tokens for the next hull/fleet...
  • kixeyeuser_1394199261612_599659758
    kixeyeuser_1394199261612_599659758
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 77
    Rapid Assault Campaign is the worst yet, I have completed pp2 for 19hrs worth of damage.  I won't bother with the rest of it.  The prizes do not justify my time never mind the terrible targets.  Kixeye have prevented us from being clever with ship builds by only allowing certain targets to be hit by certain boats.  However this target has explosive damage... by kixeye rules there should be only corrosive and penetrative.  I am sick of being treated like and idiot, I am a customer after all... I will confine this tlc to the bin.  I am sure I wont be alone.
  • kixeyeuser_1394199261612_599659758
    kixeyeuser_1394199261612_599659758
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 77
    bort said:
    TheHolsh said:

it doesnt really take any time if you just auto 85s while doing other stuff.

Not if you get caught with the kix glitch - fleet stops dead and does nothing - happened to me yesterday 10hr rep in 85 with skyfires that auto 85 for about 25 mins total repairs... 
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,897

@Bouli said:
    STORM1961 said:

With the new Legion Colonies for base parts, it's suggested you have Ironclads at level 12 for a 52.... what about us players that do not have Ironclads, let alone level 12? I've been doing just fine with the level 52 SDG'S with my cannoneer with no damage. Now that fleet and my Tideseeker fleet got completely wiped out!! Good grief! It's bad enough I can't get uranium anymore, now I can't get base parts....

Because they put explosive damage on the turrets. Something Ironclads nor cannoneers is defended against.
    The regular Scourge Defense Grids at least have the proper turrets in them Ballistic and Radioactive at which the Ironclads and Cannonneers have high resistance against.

Once again Kixeye screwed up by saying you can do those kind of targets with a certain fleet but fail to mention that in the targets are turrets that no fleet has resistance against. So you will get wiped instantly.

I went into a 52 with my Cannonneers, a few shots later I was sank due to the freaking explosive damage the first turret does....
    Thanks Kixeye for screwing up once again!!!

Explosive Damage? There is no explosive damage in the base part targets. It's just the ballistic damage is really, really high.

Word of advice to ironclad users: for base parts, go do expeditions instead. "Malingerers" pays out highest at 150k, not considering bonuses, and "Garbage Day" is a suitable second option at 126k parts without bonuses.

Yes, ironclads can do these. Mine do them with more than 75% health remaining. My fleet has 3 ironclads with flagship (which frankly is not needed since it only gives a speed boost), no charged armor, and they're still using masers and millennium cannons.

Omae wa mou shindeiru.