CM Major_Rampage
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
edited 3 Jul 2018, 5:53PM
“Everything's show biz in the end” 
― Richard KadreyButcher Bird

-----
Update Notes:  Here (<--- Click Link)
If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
  • pukki-ronaldo
    pukki-ronaldo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 46
    lol. Cant even view the updatenotes.. wtf?? "permission problem- you need the vanilla discussion edit permission to do that".. what a load of funny chit. :-) 
  • Dirty_Hater
    Dirty_Hater
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 36
    • Indepence Day huh? Good grief. ‘Merica!!!!
  • Ni-Gel
    Ni-Gel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 408
    Do you guys really all agree that 200mill+ each resource is a justifiable cost for an empty hull? Time to start complaining about this now.
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,580
    Rapid Assault campaign prize list is awesome. Just make sure the campaign is super easy so even I can do it. 
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    What are the odds that Kixeye can release the USA Zelos skin one last time? I didn't manage to grab it the last time it was offered in the daily deals and now I regret it lol, already have the flag mono skin
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • emil.georgi.7
    emil.georgi.7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 71
    lol. Cant even view the updatenotes.. wtf?? "permission problem- you need the vanilla discussion edit permission to do that".. what a load of funny chit. :-) 
    I get the exact same screen.. 

• DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,580
    Thanks for lowering the titanium costs. The reduction on the hull could be a bit more but overall it is nice.
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
    why is it only U.S  *deals* when the world plays this game?
    The deals are available to all players.  The US prices are listed as point of comparison.  In-game you will see them in your normal currency.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,379
    The link has been fixed. Also the release notes are pinned in General Discussion already.
  • Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 400
    Its for Canadian Independence Day.
    I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.
  • balle klorin
    balle klorin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 74
    Is the problem with not being able to redeem the limited charged armors fixed (CO/CT/M/X) ?
  • balle klorin
    balle klorin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 74
    Is the problem with not being able to redeem the limited charged armors fixed (CO/CT/M/X) ?
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,982
    The titanium use formula is a GREAT idea.  Can this be applied to build time as well?  Maybe have the multipliers be different and be based on the hull build time?  (Maybe have it be x time for boat, so max build time cannot exceed x*y, where y is a universal constant)?  Or can it be based on hull weight?  @CM DOOMROOSTER had mentioned, maybe two years ago when the first batch of build time reductions were being rolled out, that the team was going to look at using weight as the build time modifier.  I'd like to see that re-investigated.
  • Dirty_Hater
    Dirty_Hater
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 36

@Rammstein said:
    Dirty_Hater said:

* Indepence Day huh? Good grief. ‘Merica!!!!

Its for Canadian Independence Day.

Haha, that explains it. California based company can’t even spell Independence for their own country. Sad sad...

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,746
    Once again, a special sale that ends BEFORE the most common day of the week to get in the Continental United States.....

Scott

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • lam56
    lam56
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 186
    Both current TLCs are bugged after update - it will engage, but you can not enter battle. My manticorp is a tank and was able to do that campaign although added damage. Concerned about Hunter, but time is running out so will give it a shot.
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,362
    thank you for the titanium cost reduction.   :)
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    why is it only U.S  *deals* when the world plays this game?
    well, it IS a u.s. based company..... :p
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    lol  i have noticed ever since rampage took over cm duties that he is not the strongest out there in grammar and spelling....   :D
  • robert_ c
    robert_ c
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 792
    good lord man and yall wonder why these surveys keep being negative don't yall think we are tired of skirmish tlc's good lord don't you get it.yea you figure you make more money by people using subs thats why you do it.that a.i is killing the game.
    Aaron24083 said:
    my one wish would be for a turret that could actually stop a boat
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    robert_ c said:
    good lord man and yall wonder why these surveys keep being negative don't yall think we are tired of skirmish tlc's good lord don't you get it.yea you figure you make more money by people using subs thats why you do it.that a.i is killing the game.
    It is a repeat tlc...  It helps those who are behind to catch up.   And anyways, with a proper sub fleet, you can do it pretty much damage free...
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Mick Connors
    Mick Connors
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 321
    you knock a pitiful 40k **** in the conquest yard so still need 120k for a blank hull so much for reducing it and helping the players whata crock od smelly brown stuff
  • Bouli
    Bouli
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 113
    They refuse to fix that issue. Every person that wrote to my ticket is vague about it and gives different answers.

Someone stated a post from Rampage in which they say the limit is 5. But fun fact is in that post Rampage actually says the limit has been increased and that you can claim the normal amount of charged armors each week.
    So the person who wrote that answer in my ticket got proven wrong and now they simply refuse to acknowledge they are wrong as hell and they remain vague on purpose in the hopes that people stop asking questions.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    you knock a pitiful 40k **** in the conquest yard so still need 120k for a blank hull so much for reducing it and helping the players whata crock od smelly brown stuff
    Skyfires can easily earn titanium.......................................................................................
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • CuDa_NeT
    CuDa_NeT
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 20
    I'm getting complaints from lower level players that cant enter tickets that the update wiped out their point totals in FM, KE needs to address this ASAP as these players are the ones of tomorrow and too much lately is pissing on their chance to play long enough to stay active. The bounty this time was not helpful to any low level player that needed the hulls offered since the base bonus encouraged ( my self included) us to hit bases which basically beat any low level players brains in...come on KE go back to the format from June and give the lower levels a chance!
    CuDa
  • trumpocalypse
    trumpocalypse
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 12
    So the prize for the rapid assault campaign (which you need a manticore fleet to even try it) is manticore build tokens. There isnt anyone at kixeye that realizes the stupidity of this???
  • Mum-Mad
    Mum-Mad
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 30
    Its very nice that you guys have updated the damage in the 117 fm targets again, was abble to do 4 x lvl 117 last week before repairing, now i can do 2 x lvl 117. Very good job and not a word about it.......