Token Trading

roadhogg
roadhogg
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 9
edited 1 Aug 2018, 1:59AM
i would like to suggest maybe kixeye could come up with a way of trading tokens so lower players have a chance to advance a bit quicker ,,i have tokens i can,t use and maybe so do other players we could exchange or trade or even sell ..what do other players think?
  • whitelegion2
    whitelegion2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 29

As most of us know many high levels have full tokens for many ships e.g zelos, monolith, citadel, and others which they have no use for while the lower levels need these tokens to catch up more easily.
    I propose that Kixeye add a new Trade Tokens feature to the Trading Post where people can trade Build or VXP tokens either on a "World Marketplace" for a price of their choice (in resources not gold) or for other tokens, or extend a private offer to another player either in their alliance or outside. This would both help the high levels get rid of things they don't need, and Kixeye, it would most probably help you earn more money as at least some of the low levels who didn't coin before or not as much will start coining more to repair their fleets/upgrade buildings/etc. Please lend your support so mods will look at this and pass it up to be implemented. Thanks.

• CRIM-REAPER
    CRIM-REAPER
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 20
    good idea but kix wont do it
  • VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 954
    once you allow token trading, you open the doors to all sorts of hacking. 

Battle Pirates -- 5 minutes of game play, 12 hours of repair

“Too many F2P games focus on whale spending. Pay to win is not a sustainable model for the games ecosystem.” -- Will Harbin interview on GamesBeat, Oct 2014
  • Nitromthn
    Nitromthn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 735
    edited 24 Jul 2018, 6:57PM
    I know its not just me.. but every camp is worth tokens to me.. i have everything they put in there.. i know lower players dont and i get it .. but dam i dont need or have built most the tokens offered.. so the camps are useless to me.. how about a little content we dont have or better yet a way to trade the abundance of tokens we have but will never use. if i could trade them for one day ANY ship build at a 2 to 1 rate i would 
  • The_Judged
    The_Judged
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 277
    Personally I could care less for PVP / Base crap, I stop the reavers, rest I dont care who hits me, repair and come back later. As for hitting others, for me, again pointless. Dropped tag years ago. Only get hit once a month or more so ally points not needed and res comes in droves without even trying.And with no protocents other one is lost to me too. No biggie, gives me time for weekly again. A litle irritated with kix about the gretas in FM... spent 50 coin getting it in raid, now its out for free.....Like the idea of token trading though, I have 40 days of cit's, 30 of puns, 45 of tides, 35 sky, 5 manti, a few conqeroer ones, some phoenix, icebreaker, mono, etc.... over 400 build tokens total, and 100+ VXP ones too.... just wasting away. Would be nice to trade em in.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,008
    Moving thread to the future features and feedback forums.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • WAR-GAMES
    WAR-GAMES
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 374
    Thats a good i deal about giving the old build tokens we have to lower players it would keep them in the game longer and this game mite have a future with new players coming in and staying. i would love to clear out my old build token i have and give them to someone that could use them like 75 day build on punisher and monolith i have so much I forget i have them and then forget to use them