8.26 Discussion Thread

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    just a little suggestion with 8 tlcs plus daily and the forsaken mission and bounty , for sure i am skipping bounty , looks like a very expensive bounty , so skipping it  , maybe theres weeks we dont have nothing to do , so maybe its better to rotate tlcs , lets say 2 new tlcs per week , so we have something to do between the fm , raid and bounty , instead of throwing all at once , throw them in less quantity , by the way now that bounty will be expensive, has good prizes , when its easy theres always crap prizes 
    now i get it. you find that 'free' is 'expensive'. lol
  • carratea1
    carratea1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 75
    in fm pp5, why can't i claim the chest, got enough points, or is this working as intended ?

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    bort said:
    just a little suggestion with 8 tlcs plus daily and the forsaken mission and bounty , for sure i am skipping bounty , looks like a very expensive bounty , so skipping it  , maybe theres weeks we dont have nothing to do , so maybe its better to rotate tlcs , lets say 2 new tlcs per week , so we have something to do between the fm , raid and bounty , instead of throwing all at once , throw them in less quantity , by the way now that bounty will be expensive, has good prizes , when its easy theres always crap prizes 
    look whos here , mr 150 ships tokens a month lol 
    DarKCloWn
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    carratea1 said:
    in fm pp5, why can't i claim the chest, got enough points, or is this working as intended ?

you need to redeem a prize before able to redeem the chest , if so , dont know what else could be 

DarKCloWn
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    bort said:
    do the tlcs and you'll get tokens.

do the fm and you'll get tokens.

game is not literally not that hard anymore.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    bort said:
    bort said:

Yep, and can even have a good base along with it also 

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 755
    Charged armour purchase Limit has not reset from last week, Pretty sure this is not intended. 2 CHarged M/X  per month makes for a looooonnnggg catch up for building FM fleets, Skyfire and/or Phoenix. And potentially Manticore if you go with that design. 

Please look into charged armour and other limited items reset in FM.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 27 Jun 2018, 10:11PM
    bort said:
    bort said:

lol did you tried the new satelites lol and other new stuff , its just pure damage targets, on the other side i am doing 1 tlc , boring but doing it slowly lol , no bounty , guards that the target explotes before you can kill the guards for pts lol , crazy as always , without guards i would have played bounty , now its a mess and with guards that cant be killed , its really boring bounty 
    DarKCloWn
  • BANZAI_Bill
    BANZAI_Bill
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 628
    Woo hoo... now due to unbalanced pvp... and ignorance on armor powercreep... we are left with a pvp raid coinfest....

SOOOO glad kixeye removed any skill or strategy needed to hit bases.

So **** dumb.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Woo hoo... now due to unbalanced pvp... and ignorance on armor powercreep... we are left with a pvp raid coinfest....

SOOOO glad kixeye removed any skill or strategy needed to hit bases.

So **** dumb.
    You should probably work on a better design...  Look up 3 posts at the picture....
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • msantosjr
    msantosjr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 183
    edited 28 Jun 2018, 8:43AM
    Any update to the ToT camp, where players having 4x epic cat installed (or owned) can't get at least one of the  "Epic CAt Mort x2" on PP2?

Note that limit was cap to have 5 of them.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    bort said:
    bort said:

lol did you tried the new satelites lol and other new stuff , its just pure damage targets, on the other side i am doing 1 tlc , boring but doing it slowly lol , no bounty , guards that the target explotes before you can kill the guards for pts lol , crazy as always , without guards i would have played bounty , now its a mess and with guards that cant be killed , its really boring bounty 
    i have tried all the important stuff that allows me to progress further in the game.

i'm actually still tossing up what to build next, as there is so much spare build time available now
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    bort said:
    bort said:
    bort said:

i have tried all the important stuff that allows me to progress further in the game.

i'm actually still tossing up what to build next, as there is so much spare build time available now
    well you are one every 500 players that can say that , others we have plenty of hull for easy 6 month and dont mention if new needed hulls come out , proto tide and proto cent that i dont have , but with both theres easy around 5 month build time , plus players still with dragons and manticores lol , i wish you play the game sometime or maybe relocate to other sectors lol , a lot of dead sectors not even alliances, hole sectors dead lol , well hope someone in kix check the game and what players wants and needs , looks like the robot is not doing the correct job lol 
    DarKCloWn
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    bort said:
    bort said:
    bort said:

well you are one every 500 players that can say that , others we have plenty of hull for easy 6 month and dont mention if new needed hulls come out , proto tide and proto cent that i dont have , but with both theres easy around 5 month build time , plus players still with dragons and manticores lol , i wish you play the game sometime or maybe relocate to other sectors lol , a lot of dead sectors not even alliances, hole sectors dead lol , well hope someone in kix check the game and what players wants and needs , looks like the robot is not doing the correct job lol 
    perhaps do the fm. then it wont take you 5 months to build two fleets. lol.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,990
    There is no rule that says you have to do everything.  They put lots of things out so that all players have a choice.  The shotgun (multiple targets, no aim, hope to get lucky) approach is not an intelligent way to play this game.  
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    bort said:
    bort said:
    bort said:
    bort said:

Don't forget all the recent tlc's and now also some raids where extra tokens are thrown in.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    bort said:
    bort said:
    bort said:
    bort said:

i usually clean all the chest in less than 2 hrs lol , so dont tell me to do fm , just 6 days tokens per week , for me doesnt make too much help , with the big building times 
    DarKCloWn
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    There is no rule that says you have to do everything.  They put lots of things out so that all players have a choice.  The shotgun (multiple targets, no aim, hope to get lucky) approach is not an intelligent way to play this game.  
    example for titanium i have like 1 week with crazy lag so couldnt drive and auto 65s , the fleet was getting stuck lots of fleets , lost chams 2 times on a 52 thats 35 hrs rep time , plus skys fleets also stuck dong auto 65 and driving was horroble lag , so yes we get slow down because we cant get resources , so stop making players feel like its our fault , game developer management atm , its a mess and nothing is smart thinking
    DarKCloWn
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 28 Jun 2018, 5:13PM
    TheHolsh said:
    bort said:
    bort said:
    bort said:
    bort said:

Don't forget all the recent tlc's and now also some raids where extra tokens are thrown in.
    new recent tlc , were like 2 days ago , what about then they release dragons and manticores , 0 tokens until at lease the second raid and up , so really tokens for normal players are 6 days tokens ship , now if you counting the 100 tokens for citadels and punishers a week , well then yes we have plenty of tokens but worth nothing lol 
    DarKCloWn
  • FBCR-NY
    FBCR-NY
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 6
    Trouble ticket submitted!  I'm wondering if anyone else is unable to build a new hull?  I keep getting the SOS message whenever I try and start a new build.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    FBCR-NY said:
    Trouble ticket submitted!  I'm wondering if anyone else is unable to build a new hull?  I keep getting the SOS message whenever I try and start a new build.
    You might be at max ship capacity, check your dock to see if you are at the max number of ships.
  • Lunar Razor
    Lunar Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,448

TURN THE TIDES CAMPAIGN

• Run Time: 6/26 at Noon PDT to 7/3 at Noon PDT

• Recommended Fleets: Skirmish Fleets: Hunter MK-1

• Prizes:

• Prize Pack #1: Proto-Tideseeker, Houndstooth Depth Charge, 1 x 24 hour Proto-Tideseeker build token

• Prize Pack #2: Hydraulic Resistors x 5, PBX Payload, 2 x 24 hour Proto-Tideseeker build tokens

• Prize Pack #3: Advanced Concussive Payload II, 5 x Gale Defense System III, 2 x 24 hour Proto-Tideseeker build tokens

• Prize Pack#4:  Garwood Gatling Gun II, 5 x Agility System IV, 5 x 24 hour Proto-Tideseeker build tokens
    so why is the original Advanced concussive Payload in pp3 of this camp in game???

• Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    example for titanium i have like 1 week with crazy lag so couldnt drive and auto 65s , the fleet was getting stuck lots of fleets , lost chams 2 times on a 52 thats 35 hrs rep time , plus skys fleets also stuck dong auto 65 and driving was horroble lag , so yes we get slow down because we cant get resources , so stop making players feel like its our fault , game developer management atm , its a mess and nothing is smart thinking
    Where you actually trying to respond to me?  The only reason I ask is because nothing you said seems relevant to that....It seems the discussion was about too many things to do and now you are mumbling about problems with assault targets.  Maybe if you could stay on one path....

but that's what I was trying to say to begin with....

" I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Where you actually trying to respond to me?  The only reason I ask is because nothing you said seems relevant to that....It seems the discussion was about too many things to do and now you are mumbling about problems with assault targets.  Maybe if you could stay on one path....

with bort usually are many discussions at the same time lol , now got glitch with guards already did a ticket , they are moved to another place than the one i selected for them , so now even more i think i wont start bounty , as i said i am not fighting just saying whats going on 
    DarKCloWn
  • HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 967
    we need instant dock repairs in bounty, fu and your cash grab
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord

with bort usually are many discussions at the same time lol , now got glitch with guards already did a ticket , they are moved to another place than the one i selected for them , so now even more i think i wont start bounty , as i said i am not fighting just saying whats going on 
    no there are not many discussions at the same time. its just you rambling off on tangents with excuses on how your extremely bad planning is somehow kixeye's fault.
  • Spider Retired
    Spider Retired
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 317

LION’S MANE CAMPAIGN

• Run Time:  6/26 at Noon PDT to 7/3 at Noon PDT

• Requirement:  Must be level 50 or Higher

• Suggested Fleet:  Legendary Ranked Skyfire / Phoenix

• Earn Manticore, Roaring Barrel Systems, Panthera Scattergun, Savage CIC

• Prizes

• Prize Pack 1

• Manticore, 1 x 1,900 VXP Manticore Token

• Prize Pack 2

• Roaring Barrel System, 2 x 9,500 VXP Manticore Token,  1 x 1 Day Manticore Build Token

• Prize Pack 3

• Savage CIC, Panthera Scattergun, 3 x 9,500 VXP Manticore Token, 2 x 1 Day Manticore Build Tokens

-----------------------------

Ok, so I took a look into this Lion's Mane TLC with my Skyfire fleet, as listed in the briefing...  Nope... Not a Skyfire-capable TLC... The ECM turrets catch 99% of the UAVs...  Another thing...  60 minutes for Prize Pack 1???  Get real, the players that need this TLC most, are not the ones who can finish it in an hour... Keep telling yourselves that you are thinking of the players, you are the only ones believing it...

Please fix and post an update to the briefing so I can find it without having to read through dozens of pages to find nothing...

Edit to add:
    In PP1, battle 1... One missile hit and one radio pool or two, 13 minutes repair...  Before even getting within UAV range...  Icing on the cake.  How sweet is the manure you keep dishing out... Does this TLC require the Manticore to get the Manticore? Does anyone at kix do any thinking?
    You right m8, its not a good target serie's for Skyfire fleet. You need Phoenix fleet at high rank to manage in that TLC. It can be done with just 4 1lead + 3regular ones. SO those with assult fleet limited to only sky fleet will have no possibility. What a appolo fleet could do i dont know, but the guess is less than sky fleet.
    Spider OUT ! LvL 130
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,570
    bort said:
    bort said:
    bort said:

It is not 5 months of build time. Christ, you make crap up so regularly I don't know how anyone would believe you. You have consistently ignored better player's advice and then complain when you fail. At some point you have to look at yourself for your failings.
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • Joshua Philp
    Joshua Philp
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 702

LION’S MANE CAMPAIGN

• Run Time:  6/26 at Noon PDT to 7/3 at Noon PDT

• Requirement:  Must be level 50 or Higher

• Suggested Fleet:  Legendary Ranked Skyfire / Phoenix

• Earn Manticore, Roaring Barrel Systems, Panthera Scattergun, Savage CIC

• Prizes

• Prize Pack 1

• Manticore, 1 x 1,900 VXP Manticore Token

• Prize Pack 2

• Roaring Barrel System, 2 x 9,500 VXP Manticore Token,  1 x 1 Day Manticore Build Token

• Prize Pack 3

• Savage CIC, Panthera Scattergun, 3 x 9,500 VXP Manticore Token, 2 x 1 Day Manticore Build Tokens

-----------------------------

Ok, so I took a look into this Lion's Mane TLC with my Skyfire fleet, as listed in the briefing...  Nope... Not a Skyfire-capable TLC... The ECM turrets catch 99% of the UAVs...  Another thing...  60 minutes for Prize Pack 1???  Get real, the players that need this TLC most, are not the ones who can finish it in an hour... Keep telling yourselves that you are thinking of the players, you are the only ones believing it...

Please fix and post an update to the briefing so I can find it without having to read through dozens of pages to find nothing...

Edit to add:
    In PP1, battle 1... One missile hit and one radio pool or two, 13 minutes repair...  Before even getting within UAV range...  Icing on the cake.  How sweet is the manure you keep dishing out... Does this TLC require the Manticore to get the Manticore? Does anyone at kix do any thinking?
    You right m8, its not a good target serie's for Skyfire fleet. You need Phoenix fleet at high rank to manage in that TLC. It can be done with just 4 1lead + 3regular ones. SO those with assult fleet limited to only sky fleet will have no possibility. What a appolo fleet could do i dont know, but the guess is less than sky fleet.
    Apollos (with charged armor) can actually help a lot in this TLC.
    The CMs don't shoot down missiles, so they can be whittled away leaving an easy path for the Skys.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof

I wasn't talking to Bort, I was responding to your post....and it can't be that hard to read what's in the little boxes of our specific discussion and maintain a linear line of discussion.  If not, why even.......

oh hey.....a squirrel!

er....uh........where was I? Oh yeah, I've been in your base.  Your guard fleet isn't going to have much of an effect on your ability to participate in Bounty.  It's more about hitting than being hit, especially now that you can bank every 10K........It's these excuses that hold you back in this game.