8.26 Discussion Thread

• AerialVictini
    AerialVictini
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,581
    Welp, FM looks f'd up. I will also have to say that something happened to base hits too. I just got hit and I was there to see it live. The cannons on my Impact Cruiser weren't firing but the same ones on the Eviscerator were, and when that Eviscerator died, all the mortars from the hitter suddenly stopped firing. His MSC was clearly in range and everything went silent.
    Many things can change in 3 years. Some for the better, some for the worse. I think I know what happened here...
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 437
    Hey guys, just more curious than anything, I have noticed that there are vulture 2 missile build tokens but no vulture 2 missiles offered? Am I reading this correctly?
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,686
    Will the FM prize list issue get fixed?
  • Ni-Gel
    Ni-Gel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 408
    edited 26 Jun 2018, 7:38PM
    Whats this? Trying to do the Turret TLC.
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
  • john joseph svelnys
    john joseph svelnys
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 505
    Terror TLC will not activate

• ShaolinLueb
    ShaolinLueb
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 70
    Terror TLC will not activate

same issue. I have to icebreaker fleets.
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
    The team has a released a fix for the problem with the FM.  They are currently working to correct a problem with players being able to access Turrets of Terror.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • tee.fragall
    tee.fragall
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 357
    Can you have them fix over-damage like you stated it was fixed too while you are at it? 
  • liv957
    liv957
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 163
    any chance Kixeye can increase the quota of 1 day build tokens while we do the new camp? 
  • Jane Sparrow
    Jane Sparrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 178
    bounty has an extra day?

This time it does indeed.
    Which part of putting the player first is this? Consensus in the player base seems to be for less content and chores.

Simply opt in on day 2, if you so desire. It really doesn't harm you at all and may well be a great gift to people that work on the weekends.
  • Tideseeker
    Tideseeker
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 9
    The team has a released a fix for the problem with the FM.  They are currently working to correct a problem with players being able to access Turrets of Terror.

Could you maybe fix the problem with the 10 Day Epic Cat Tokens? Keep getting the S.O.S. message when trying to use them,
  • Ax Bd
    Ax Bd
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 82
    Works now.  Best NOT to use IBs, so many other better garrison fleets out there.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,580
    How many Epic Cat and Adder Strike turrets are you allowed to have? What is the max? I know the Glacial is 1 but not sure about the other two. Thanks.
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,498
    The adder strike turret is useless. Waste of time to build. Doesn't do chit for damage.
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,200
    The adder strike turret is useless. Waste of time to build. Doesn't do chit for damage.
    depends..  1 is useless I agree.   but like any DoT gun in the game, the more stacks you get the better.  so clustering them around each other so they fire at once.. MAYBE..

Plus DoT is passthrough, do not have to worry about deflection with it.  

Its better then some of the other turrets we have to choose from.

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    does the hacker scanner has been passed already , maybe need to scan players without any advise lol , now hacks are on again in game , kix just warned them to put them off for a couple of weeks, they still on like nothing lol 
    DarKCloWn
  • KingMillo
    KingMillo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 29
    Okay i started turrets of terror camp with recommended Icebreakers skulled and anti sprints in mass probably over kill on the sprints but not 1 shot at the uav's from the carriers whats up with that? Yes i refreshed and retried with same result.Yet i started the Lions Mane and the Targets anti's are overkilling my Uav's 3 volleys from my completely skulled skyfires and only 1/4 damage to a single turret and NO chaining. Did i miss a forums post on chaining not allowed in camp?
  • Bouli
    Bouli
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 113
    KingMillo said:
    Okay i started turrets of terror camp with recommended Icebreakers skulled and anti sprints in mass probably over kill on the sprints but not 1 shot at the uav's from the carriers whats up with that? Yes i refreshed and retried with same result.Yet i started the Lions Mane and the Targets anti's are overkilling my Uav's 3 volleys from my completely skulled skyfires and only 1/4 damage to a single turret and NO chaining. Did i miss a forums post on chaining not allowed in camp?
    I also tried Turrets of Terror campaign with the recommened Icebreaker (skulled) fleet and I only managed to kill encounter 1 and do partially damage in encounter 2 before being completely wiped out.
    I finished the encounter with my monolith fleet seeing that somehow seems to take alot less damage then the icebreakers. So far for believing Kixeye in the recommended fleet seeing Icebreakers probably can do that campaign but with massive coining on the repairs (which is ofcourse what kixeye hopes everyone does).

And about that countermeasure turret in the Lions Mane and Scorpion Sting Elite campaign, it shoots like 1250129501209152 projectiles per microsecond with a 100000000% accuracy rate. So none of your UAVs are going through. That is ofcourse due to the CM "fix" (read New Accuracy Bug they introduced) that would fix our accuracy of the players Countermeasures while buffing the enemy counter measures through the roof!!

I encountered the same issue with that campaign so I aborted it because I am not going to take massive damage in encounter 1 of the 7 of Prize Pack 1 just to find out that in order to do encounter 2 till 7 you have to also take massive damage meaning you need to do massive coining seeing you only got 1 hour to complete all 7 encounters of the prize pack.

As expected Kixeye screwed that one up in the hopes that people go coin massively in order to get the stuff needed for their Manticores or for the Build tokens if they are after that.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Bouli said:
    KingMillo said:
    I also tried Turrets of Terror campaign with the recommened Icebreaker (skulled) fleet and I only managed to kill encounter 1 and do partially damage in encounter 2 before being completely wiped out.
    I finished the encounter with my monolith fleet seeing that somehow seems to take alot less damage then the icebreakers. So far for believing Kixeye in the recommended fleet seeing Icebreakers probably can do that campaign but with massive coining on the repairs (which is ofcourse what kixeye hopes everyone does).

And about that countermeasure turret in the Lions Mane and Scorpion Sting Elite campaign, it shoots like 1250129501209152 projectiles per microsecond with a 100000000% accuracy rate. So none of your UAVs are going through. That is ofcourse due to the CM "fix" (read New Accuracy Bug they introduced) that would fix our accuracy of the players Countermeasures while buffing the enemy counter measures through the roof!!

I encountered the same issue with that campaign so I aborted it because I am not going to take massive damage in encounter 1 of the 7 of Prize Pack 1 just to find out that in order to do encounter 2 till 7 you have to also take massive damage meaning you need to do massive coining seeing you only got 1 hour to complete all 7 encounters of the prize pack.

As expected Kixeye screwed that one up in the hopes that people go coin massively in order to get the stuff needed for their Manticores or for the Build tokens if they are after that.
    dont use a uav fleet?
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,080
    Rampage-I have a question I am hoping you can answer. On the auto dock repair-IF you aren't online to repair your base and someone kills your dock and takes your medals-can this be done repeatedly every 4 hours during Bounty(if they don't log on) until they are all gone? OR does the auto repair stop after a certain number of hits without a log on by the player. I am curious about the implications of this feature. Lets say someone is on vacation for example.
  • msantosjr
    msantosjr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 134
    I just completed PP2 of Turrets of Terror Camp and didn't get the Limited Turret.
    Prior to this camp, I already have 4of4 installed.
    The build tokens (10D x6), however is shown on my inventory.

Am I missing something?
  • john joseph svelnys
    john joseph svelnys
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 505
    edited 26 Jun 2018, 10:32PM
    what happened to ToT TLC it disappearedf I haver last PP to do?
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,498
    I also didn't get the two epic morts. Not that I want them but if it's listed as a prize then we should get them.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,580
    msantosjr said:
    I just completed PP2 of Turrets of Terror Camp and didn't get the Limited Turret.
    Prior to this camp, I already have 4of4 installed.
    The build tokens (10D x6), however is shown on my inventory.

Am I missing something?
    Using Kixeye logic the problem is you have 4 Epic Cats right now. Therefore you can not hold two more. You can't get rid of one so you are SOL.
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,540
    Has Blunderbus II build limit been raised to 4 now ?

Just wanna make sure, because you can't really trust what a blueprint says anymore.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,569
    Rampage-I have a question I am hoping you can answer. On the auto dock repair-IF you aren't online to repair your base and someone kills your dock and takes your medals-can this be done repeatedly every 4 hours during Bounty(if they don't log on) until they are all gone? OR does the auto repair stop after a certain number of hits without a log on by the player. I am curious about the implications of this feature. Lets say someone is on vacation for example.
    Everytime the bbl drops your dock will be there to kill.
  • Capt_Denmark
    Capt_Denmark
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4
    KIXEYE YOU and Greed Wins !!   i quit at lvl 110 ..... Impossible to get Uranium now !!!   have a good lide without my money ,,,,so sad ..goodbye 
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    KIXEYE YOU and Greed Wins !!   i quit at lvl 110 ..... Impossible to get Uranium now !!!   have a good lide without my money ,,,,so sad ..goodbye 
    What did you do last skirmish raid with then???????
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828

trying to use cataclysm tokens , everytime i click to use it appear this message 

DarKCloWn
  • Soulvampyr
    Soulvampyr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 278
    any idea when they gonna fix the turret specific build tokens to not "SOS" any time we use them?