10-Min Cool Down Bubble Rule Has Killed PVP (Player Vs Player)

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,477
    I appreciate the detailed feedback.

Do you feel the frequency of "69ing" has decreased? It's certainly become more difficult to do with the rule changes.

We plan to keep feeling out these changes and making adjustments so that we can get PVP in an optimal state.Daddysylem said:
    Delphinus said:
    It has? still plenty of pvp from what i can see, just less **** 69ning and expliot avoiding pvp .
    I dont see less 69'ing... All I see is MORE 69's where the players jump in and hit each other while they are hitting for Infamy and then jump out with a bubble from their buddies. The PVP (Player Vs Player) System is badly broken with this new rule and I quit playing it... :/
    What do you think would help forestall this?

Regards,
    Goldendoodle
    i would just like to note that 69 as a term is confusing since some people call 69 when people hold each others bases in attack and some call it when people hold each others platoons in attack around a base. 
    The latter was for the most part fixed by the changes to platoons but the other one of holding bases has not changed at all, and has not become more difficult. 
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • Incredible_Hulk
    Incredible_Hulk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 71
    Sheesh ppl..quit your whining!! Learn to adapt....kindof important in warfare..don'tcha think??

ppl dont have to adapt john, if they dont like the changes they can say so what makes u think they are whiners? if 1 guy in a million doesnt like something then ok but many players dont like the changes john so respect their view please or u wont have a game to play much longer therell be noone playing it. 
  • Incredible_Hulk
    Incredible_Hulk
    Potential Threat
    snydersh said:
    I dont have a problem with the new rule, but I do think KIX needs to look at if the attacker is sitting at your base, he gains nothing at all, these smart players are now sitting at a base, waiting for the defender to pop, then will hit his base 4-5 times, then walk away with a extra 100-200 infamy, plus all the rescources from the base., Keep the rule, but make it where a player who does pop to help defend his sector, looses no infamy or rescources during that 10 min cool down period.

that wont work now will it??  noone owns a sector so its not HIS sector or anyone elses.  this is the problem with the game ppl think they OWN sectors its nonsense, just the largest active alliances will win its simple maths... 
    well, they could make it so that players can align themselves with a certain sector and it shows in the game somehow. While this obviously could be exploited by enemies of a sector easily, i think that it should have a month cooldown and not be able to be reduced by gold or cost a lot of gold. So its either show sector pride or be hit by that sector. and if the timer is that long you cant flip flop all over as you want.
    obviously not a full idea, but i think with a little work this could be cool.
    yes but then ull be "tied" to a sector in a way but what happens if u dont like the sector u should be free to move on etc, the free for all element is the fun of the game, kixeye has ruined it now...
  • Incredible_Hulk
    Incredible_Hulk
    Potential Threat
    I think we should be allowed to deploy platoons while we are being attacked, so we can fight back. And to actually eliminate 69, kixeye has to introduce infamy loss for not being able to destroy a base as well.
    good idea except what if ur attacking a friend ie. holding him so he can hit enemeis this could be exploited mate so needs rethinking BUT pressing ATTACK then END to farm should be abolished... u should deploy a toon and fight for at least 1 min, END ATTACK should not be allowed immediately - 
  • Incredible_Hulk
    Incredible_Hulk
    Potential Threat
    END ATTACK should not be allowed immediately ppl are pressing ATTACK doing nothing and pressing END to farm dead bases in the cooldown this is NOT war commander this is farm commander by infamy junkies. END ATTACK should only be available after a minimum of 1 minute say, or max of 3 attacks in cooldown, but hit end hit end and do nothing needs to go. if u dont actually hit the base with toons u should not be given any infamy
  • ANGRY FARMER BHB
    ANGRY FARMER BHB
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 226
    I appreciate the detailed feedback.

Do you feel the frequency of "69ing" has decreased? It's certainly become more difficult to do with the rule changes.

We plan to keep feeling out these changes and making adjustments so that we can get PVP in an optimal state.Daddysylem said:
    Delphinus said:
    It has? still plenty of pvp from what i can see, just less **** 69ning and expliot avoiding pvp .
    I dont see less 69'ing... All I see is MORE 69's where the players jump in and hit each other while they are hitting for Infamy and then jump out with a bubble from their buddies. The PVP (Player Vs Player) System is badly broken with this new rule and I quit playing it... :/
    What do you think would help forestall this?

Regards,
    Goldendoodle
    Brain fart idea.  

In addition to the 10 minute bubble cooldown and the 2 hit maximum before your toon ghosts back home, how about blocking 2 accounts from hitting each other at the same time?    This will stop 2 accounts from giving each other a selfie while the attacker is hitting a base for infamy.  The downside to this would be that a player cannot retaliate against an attacker while he's being hit by that attacker.  He or she will have to wait till the attack is over before retaliating.  I don't see that as a huge deal though.  If a player is so desperate to exploit infamy then force them to bring 3 accounts to selfie in rotation.  It still makes it harder for them to exploit as a team and DEFINITELY harder for one player to control 3 accounts at one time to selfie all 3 bases at once while hitting for infamy.  
  • chinapig
    chinapig
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,366
    snydersh said:
    So for anyone that doesn't know.... Kixeye has made a hasty rule based on Player Complaints about other Players that jump into a Sector and get a "Friendly Bubble" while they are Bubbling Other Player Bases. (Called 69'ing) The Players receiving these bubbles are pissed off because the Jerk that took their Infamy cant be hit back. So all the "Losers Of Infamy" got together and complained to Kixeye to do something and STOP the practice of 69'ing so they can finally "Get Even" with the Offending Player.

Kexeye in its First Ever call to arms, Jumped into Action and Quickly made Coding Changes to the Game based solely on the ramblings of pissed off Members wanting "Revenge" on the Offending Players and their tactics of using 69 in game play to avert attacks. So with a type of "Reverse Discrimination" Kixeye came up with a 10-Min No Bubble Rule. The rule basically makes it impossible for you to get a bubble for 10-Min if you decide to pop your bubble early. And "In Theory" it would allow these pissed off people to get revenge on the Offending Players for 10 whole minutes if they can catch the guy popping his bubble early. The Idea is to catch the player out of a bubble so they can suck his Infamy for 10 full Minutes.

Does the "New Rule" Stop 69's......NO ... The offending player is "Smart" and  will only risk his Infamy if he knows he wont get caught out of a bubble. So he will simply have one or more of his buddies "Hold" his base for 2-Attacks which is 12-Minutes. If you increase the 10-minutes, then they increase the number of base holders they will need. The New Rule does nothing except promote "Base Holding" and Totally Kill "ALL Normal PVP"

Alot of players play PVP like me and jump into a sector alone in a bubble and then "Plan" the PVP attack runs. Then pop and see how many bases we can get done before we get caught. Bubbles are common in PVP Play. But the last time I got caught was right after the second base I did and then got Gang Banged by the whole sector for 10-Minutes while all I could do was just watch my infamy drop and drop.

There is NO DEFENSE to this New 10-Minute Rule..........

The 6+ guys around my base took turns while I did everything I could to get a plat out to fight with between attacks and that was useless. So I tried jumping out but with the Base Popups and Lag I couldn't get my CC healed fast enough to jump out before they hit again. 

Don't get me wrong...I've been on the receiving end of a bubble from a 69 Player and its pisses me off too...that I cant hit back. But the 69 Players have not left the game and are still using the same tactic but just modified  to "Holding" the base now. What Im saying is... if Kixeye is going to keep this New Rule there has to be some "Realistic Defense" to counter the Rule or its nothing but a Revenge Rule that doesn't work for what it was intended.

**Keep the 10-Minute Cool Down Rule if you need too, But also include a Cool Down Time Between Attacks so the guy receiving the attacks can defend himself. Or just delete the New Rule and go back to the way it was since it really hasn't stopped 69's anyway.........

Just my 2-cents
    Im gonna be a little critical here.....In my experience to kill a base, even offline, that has any defense takes at least a few minutes...lets say 3 for arguments sake, you said you hit 2 bases before getting hit so thats 6 minutes already out of the 10 and assuming you have a base toon to slow them down it should take at least 4 minutes to bubble you the first time. so your story doesnt really make sense unless you are a dead base farmer, in which case what do you know about pvp? is farming dead bases pvp? because i dont see any other way to kill 2 bases and be killed online in the 10 minute window.
    and not only that....you said 6 people took turns at your base??? how can that be possible if you didnt pop a 2nd time trying to fight with their toons while in a bubble, in which case it is your own fault and has nothing to do with trying to hit enough bases before getting bubbled and more about someone trying to revenge hit platoons and losing out for it.

You say there is no defense to the new rule....but there doesnt need to be. play how you are supposed to and its not an issue at all. the only time i have been affected by this rule is when right after getting killed i popped again as a joke bc an enemy asked me too, so i let them kill me a few more times. and even then, with a dead base and no base toon, i was only killed three times, and i dont have a strong base.
    If you dont post every dead base you kill five times in chat and you have toons ready in position near your targets beforehand you can get a lot done before getting attacked, and if you use a base toon which you should, you can easily slow them down enough to make yourself get a bubble.
    It seems as if you are the one with very little understanding about PVP.
    What you are saying, suggests that when we get bubbled we should not fight back.
    Is this your idea of a perfect PVP setup?
    Because it seems a little off to me...
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

Players hitting others players has ruined PVP....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • XjjjjjjjX
    XjjjjjjjX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 231
    Remove the 10 minute rule and put it back how it was.

Or the attacker can only hit you once in a set time period not just batter you for 10 minutes.

There was nothing wrong with the game, just a bunch of farmers complaining their clan was weaker and more stupid than other clans and needed Kixeye to change the rules rather than have to think how to counter other clans tactics.
    Where has everyone gone?  Kixeye think about what you're doing.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    chinapig said:
    snydersh said:
    So for anyone that doesn't know.... Kixeye has made a hasty rule based on Player Complaints about other Players that jump into a Sector and get a "Friendly Bubble" while they are Bubbling Other Player Bases. (Called 69'ing) The Players receiving these bubbles are pissed off because the Jerk that took their Infamy cant be hit back. So all the "Losers Of Infamy" got together and complained to Kixeye to do something and STOP the practice of 69'ing so they can finally "Get Even" with the Offending Player.

Kexeye in its First Ever call to arms, Jumped into Action and Quickly made Coding Changes to the Game based solely on the ramblings of pissed off Members wanting "Revenge" on the Offending Players and their tactics of using 69 in game play to avert attacks. So with a type of "Reverse Discrimination" Kixeye came up with a 10-Min No Bubble Rule. The rule basically makes it impossible for you to get a bubble for 10-Min if you decide to pop your bubble early. And "In Theory" it would allow these pissed off people to get revenge on the Offending Players for 10 whole minutes if they can catch the guy popping his bubble early. The Idea is to catch the player out of a bubble so they can suck his Infamy for 10 full Minutes.

Does the "New Rule" Stop 69's......NO ... The offending player is "Smart" and  will only risk his Infamy if he knows he wont get caught out of a bubble. So he will simply have one or more of his buddies "Hold" his base for 2-Attacks which is 12-Minutes. If you increase the 10-minutes, then they increase the number of base holders they will need. The New Rule does nothing except promote "Base Holding" and Totally Kill "ALL Normal PVP"

Alot of players play PVP like me and jump into a sector alone in a bubble and then "Plan" the PVP attack runs. Then pop and see how many bases we can get done before we get caught. Bubbles are common in PVP Play. But the last time I got caught was right after the second base I did and then got Gang Banged by the whole sector for 10-Minutes while all I could do was just watch my infamy drop and drop.

There is NO DEFENSE to this New 10-Minute Rule..........

The 6+ guys around my base took turns while I did everything I could to get a plat out to fight with between attacks and that was useless. So I tried jumping out but with the Base Popups and Lag I couldn't get my CC healed fast enough to jump out before they hit again. 

Don't get me wrong...I've been on the receiving end of a bubble from a 69 Player and its pisses me off too...that I cant hit back. But the 69 Players have not left the game and are still using the same tactic but just modified  to "Holding" the base now. What Im saying is... if Kixeye is going to keep this New Rule there has to be some "Realistic Defense" to counter the Rule or its nothing but a Revenge Rule that doesn't work for what it was intended.

**Keep the 10-Minute Cool Down Rule if you need too, But also include a Cool Down Time Between Attacks so the guy receiving the attacks can defend himself. Or just delete the New Rule and go back to the way it was since it really hasn't stopped 69's anyway.........

Just my 2-cents
    Im gonna be a little critical here.....In my experience to kill a base, even offline, that has any defense takes at least a few minutes...lets say 3 for arguments sake, you said you hit 2 bases before getting hit so thats 6 minutes already out of the 10 and assuming you have a base toon to slow them down it should take at least 4 minutes to bubble you the first time. so your story doesnt really make sense unless you are a dead base farmer, in which case what do you know about pvp? is farming dead bases pvp? because i dont see any other way to kill 2 bases and be killed online in the 10 minute window.
    and not only that....you said 6 people took turns at your base??? how can that be possible if you didnt pop a 2nd time trying to fight with their toons while in a bubble, in which case it is your own fault and has nothing to do with trying to hit enough bases before getting bubbled and more about someone trying to revenge hit platoons and losing out for it.

You say there is no defense to the new rule....but there doesnt need to be. play how you are supposed to and its not an issue at all. the only time i have been affected by this rule is when right after getting killed i popped again as a joke bc an enemy asked me too, so i let them kill me a few more times. and even then, with a dead base and no base toon, i was only killed three times, and i dont have a strong base.
    If you dont post every dead base you kill five times in chat and you have toons ready in position near your targets beforehand you can get a lot done before getting attacked, and if you use a base toon which you should, you can easily slow them down enough to make yourself get a bubble.
    It seems as if you are the one with very little understanding about PVP.
    What you are saying, suggests that when we get bubbled we should not fight back.
    Is this your idea of a perfect PVP setup?
    Because it seems a little off to me...
    not really what i meant, generally if you are the kind of player that fights back even after being bubbled, you probably don't care too much about infamy and care more about the game and having fun. This is how i play the game, and what i enjoy doing. 
    But if you read the post i quoted,  he says, and i will quote, "Alot of players play PVP like me and jump into a sector alone in a bubble and then "Plan" the PVP attack runs. Then pop and see how many bases we can get done before we get caught". I might be wrong, but to me it would seem that he goes in a bubble, hits what he can and then stops when he gets a bubble. And this is what my rant was about, I find it almost impossible that he can go to a sector hit 2 bases and have 6 people all take turns at his base, with the first one having to deal with his base toon, within the 10 minute window. i personally cannot even kill 2 full bases in the 10 minutes, let alone the time when i defend my own base. just to quote his statement...."But the last time I got caught was right after the second base I did and then got Gang Banged by the whole sector for 10-Minutes while all I could do was just watch my infamy drop and drop."

And obviously since he calls himself a pvp player, they arent low level dead bases....right??? and obviously as a pvp player he as a full base toon right???

I was mainly just trying to point out how ridiculous his claims were and calling him out on it.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    snydersh said:
    I dont have a problem with the new rule, but I do think KIX needs to look at if the attacker is sitting at your base, he gains nothing at all, these smart players are now sitting at a base, waiting for the defender to pop, then will hit his base 4-5 times, then walk away with a extra 100-200 infamy, plus all the rescources from the base., Keep the rule, but make it where a player who does pop to help defend his sector, looses no infamy or rescources during that 10 min cool down period.

that wont work now will it??  noone owns a sector so its not HIS sector or anyone elses.  this is the problem with the game ppl think they OWN sectors its nonsense, just the largest active alliances will win its simple maths... 
    well, they could make it so that players can align themselves with a certain sector and it shows in the game somehow. While this obviously could be exploited by enemies of a sector easily, i think that it should have a month cooldown and not be able to be reduced by gold or cost a lot of gold. So its either show sector pride or be hit by that sector. and if the timer is that long you cant flip flop all over as you want.
    yes but then ull be "tied" to a sector in a way but what happens if u dont like the sector u should be free to move on etc, the free for all element is the fun of the game, kixeye has ruined it now...
    And thats exactly the point. If you want the sector benefits you need to commit to that sector for a month. If people could flip flop all over than whats the point? It isnt like you are actually tied to that sector, simply that even in other sectors everyone knows where you are from. You dont need to commit to a sector, but if you do then there are benefits. kind of like how we can ally ourselves to a faction to gain some benefits, or you can choose to have no faction. and once you choose one, you are tied to it for a while before you can change.
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,348
    It was stupid - what they should have done is added a revenge feature - so that you can get in a revenge hit within a set amount of time, even if the person is in a bubble (IE: You have a 4-hour window to bubble the person back, no matter what).
  • Benji F
    Benji F
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 837

One of the mess WT Created and now he left.......

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@Benji F said:
    One of the mess WT Created and now he left.......

How dare you, he was awesome.... chaaaa-ching cough cough*

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • SoloKnight1
    SoloKnight1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 120
    I personally love the new rule, just the turtles are unhappy.
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    I personally love the new rule, just the turtles are unhappy.
    False. 
    The turtles are all self-bubbling or hiding in the **** circle made up of alt accounts so they don't care.
  • killquix
    killquix
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 10
    this stupid rule glitched the game i was just playing and got hit 2 times in a row both complete flats with in seconds of each other and only other thing going on was someone hit my plat toon but i had switched over to defend base and for some reason i got 2 flts by 2 differnt people im soooo mad about that

• Bilkolover
    Bilkolover
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 520
    i see loads of players using their alts to 69 so its not changed a lot. i have no problem with the 10 minute rule as i think it helps, my suggestion would be that inside that 10 minutes each player could only hit the base once
  • Incredible_Hulk
    Incredible_Hulk
    Potential Threat
    snydersh said:
    snydersh said:

And thats exactly the point. If you want the sector benefits you need to commit to that sector for a month. If people could flip flop all over than whats the point? It isnt like you are actually tied to that sector, simply that even in other sectors everyone knows where you are from. You dont need to commit to a sector, but if you do then there are benefits. kind of like how we can ally ourselves to a faction to gain some benefits, or you can choose to have no faction. and once you choose one, you are tied to it for a while before you can change.
    i hear ya - i meant more from a bullying point of view where a player will jump in and then commit to a sector but then they get all draconian and say do this do that so then he should be allowed to leave unscathed no strings attached...  - also ur last point about factions ties in with my post about tags - i think too many are tag jumping, if u join a tag u should stay with it for a minimum of 3 months say, kix should not allow players to take tags and remove them **** nilly far too much of that nonsense going on... show ur commitment dont take a tag otherwise.. thanks
  • Blackheart319483
    Blackheart319483
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 73
    2 Things kixeye could do.

1. Stop rewarding explout/cheating use.
    2. Remove infamy from the game.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord

1) there is no sense in this statement. Kixeye doesnt "reward" cheaters unless you want to give some examples, but the whole point of cheating is to do stuff they cant otherwise, so the only way to not reward cheating is to have a game where everyone has max units, with no limits and max bases and that every attack is both a successful defend and a 3 star kill. pretty easy to do and makes total sense.....right?
    2) as flawed as infamy is, you cannot remove the leaderboard from a game....that is asking for everyone to leave.
  • Jaemus
    Jaemus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 55
    Last night had 2 level 47s just come into our sector Hitting just platoons for infamy. REALLY???  This game has become rediculous!  I QUIT!!!
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@snydersh said:
    Blackheart319483 said:

1) there is no sense in this statement. Kixeye doesnt "reward" cheaters unless you want to give some examples, but the whole point of cheating is to do stuff they cant otherwise, so the only way to not reward cheating is to have a game where everyone has max units, with no limits and max bases and that every attack is both a successful defend and a 3 star kill. pretty easy to do and makes total sense.....right?
      2) as flawed as infamy is, you cannot remove the leaderboard from a game....that is asking for everyone to leave.

1. By not permanently banning cheaters you are in fact rewarding them..
    2. This game was at its high point when there was NO leaderboard and NO infamy....

2 Cold Hard Facts

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Perry299 said:

@snydersh said:
    Blackheart319483 said:

1. By not permanently banning cheaters you are in fact rewarding them..
    2. This game was at its high point when there was NO leaderboard and NO infamy....

2 Cold Hard Facts

1)
    not banning is not "rewarding" them, it is "not punishing" them, which are very different things.
    I obviously dont have an in-depth knowledge of their process, but if i had to run a anti cheat department for them, i would for sure say to err on the side of not cheating. There are so many things they need to be wary for such as photoshopped images, false claims, big clans chaining reports, etc, that it seems to me that it would be very hard to definitively say someone is cheating since kixeye doesnt use invasive anti cheat systems like some games do. How can you be totally sure someone is cheating based on a single picture that 150 people from one facebook group spam at you with varying claims as to what the guy does and you cannot look at their computer to see whats on there?
    What if i scouted your base and took a picture and added some zombie defenders in there, did it nice and neat and had all my friends send in the picture to kixeye claiming you are cheating and have zombies in the base toon? Should you be banned based off of that? because that is what kixeye has to deal with most of the time. random pictures of stuff that cannot be seen anymore and cannot actually be verified, and people expect them to ban someone that potentially spent years on the game, based on that. its crazy in my opinion.
    2)
    while that may be true, a leaderboard is the kind of thing that once it is there you can't really take it away without replacing it. especially since the forums would erupt in tears at the loss of medals and blood thor from their infamy.
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    snydersh said:

Nonsense, the game was more popular before they created infamy.

They need to get rid of all awards that only reward a set number of top players - that leads to cheating.
    They should have learned their lesson from the original zombifier that went to the top 3,000 cheaters...
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Jaemus said:
    Last night had 2 level 47s just come into our sector Hitting just platoons for infamy. REALLY???  This game has become rediculous!  I QUIT!!!
    Wasn't me, but why wouldn't I take free infamy from your platoons if you leave them out? 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    i see loads of players using their alts to 69 so its not changed a lot. i have no problem with the 10 minute rule as i think it helps, my suggestion would be that inside that 10 minutes each player could only hit the base once
    Revenge rule would get rid of that completely - give everyone a set amount of time to hit back even if the target is in a bubble.
    They'll either have to stay online for 4 hours after they're done hitting or they'll have to accept the fact that getting hit is also part of the game...
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    killquix said:
    this stupid rule glitched the game i was just playing and got hit 2 times in a row both complete flats with in seconds of each other and only other thing going on was someone hit my plat toon but i had switched over to defend base and for some reason i got 2 flts by 2 differnt people im soooo mad about that

not sure how active you are on the forums.....but this is a new game mechanic. If you pop your bubble via attacking an enemy, (anything except the bubble timer running out) you are now unable to acquire a bubble for 10 minutes no matter what. So be careful when popping that you have platoons around your base, no enemies are waiting for you and you have a base toon to slow them down, in order to prevent getting hit multiple times.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    FBHO said:
    Revenge rule would get rid of that completely - give everyone a set amount of time to hit back even if the target is in a bubble.
    They'll either have to stay online for 4 hours after they're done hitting or they'll have to accept the fact that getting hit is also part of the game...
    but it cuts the other way too. If a revenge feature was added then obviously infamy would be taken or the feature is useless. that said what if the guy hits 4 or 5 people before running out of toons and then gets hit logs off, and now all 5 get to hit him one after another and take a stupid amount of infamy, especially since they can arrange for those who take more to go later and let weaker people go after the first hit when the base plat is now dead, and its an easy hit.

what might be a possible improvement to the current system although not fully good, is if we had a platoon tab like the raid ones, but called revenge. you can attack a base using them if the person hit you within a day or so and only if they are open, but it allows you to bypass rings of fire, toon sniping etc they wouldnt be able to jump out right before because they wont see toons approaching, and as long as you can attack between their friends attacks you can do it. I realize this idea has flaws, but it might be an interesting place to start.
  • ChrisV444x
    ChrisV444x
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 426
    i still say only allow  any 1 player to land on 3 or 4 of the 6 tiles around a base, 3 toons is more then enough for pvp , no reason to be able to put 5 around base . that leaves atleast 1 open for other players and would require a lot more work to hold a base or 69 or ring .  The 10 min thiing sucks if your an offence oriented player, i dont 69 and  like to kill as many as i can before someone hits me, and will defend  then ill either pop  with dead base , hit somemore , wait couple hours to heal or coin base toon and pop but with 10 min rule their no incentive to pop as youll lose way more then you can gain . Onlt reason soo many pop now in war is inf was just reset and easy to get . wait till the hoarders start getting up over 4k again