8.25 Update Discussion Thread

• MACAKS
    MACAKS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 77
    btw if you don't already know. antis work as intended in 111s. 10hrs repair from turrets that last week did not bother me..Well done kix chore issues with FM has been sorted for now lol. Guess i better find out what is now working and adapt
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 336
    Play back is broke kick me to map 
  • OneEyeWild
    OneEyeWild
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 42
    still no fix for R & D? still stuck on #11, all requirements met and still grayed out, and yes I have refreshed, cleared cache and jumped up and down on one foot while rubbing my stomach and patting my head. Maybe and exorcism would be in order...
    I have been waiting patiently for some at kix to make cpl of key strokes and put R&D back to previous state. No new code needs to be written since it was working before fine.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 562
    SIF said:
    Laredo said:
    I note in the update we now have a new format for limited daily offers. It would help, especially for international players, if you stated the currency on the Kixeye site. Looks fine on Facebook. I am guessing the latter is US$ but we shouldn't have to guess.

Welcome to the wonderful world of global currency exchange rates.  It's a few cents off but this is a live exchange rate as of a couple min ago.

Lightshot screenshot
    I'm not sure you could have completely missed his point more then deflected to talk about something he wasn't bringing up at all. There is no currency symbol or even a hint that it's in US dollars. One must guess.
    but....
    what happens when you hit the "buy now" button?

oh.....nevermind
    Now recruiting lackeys - inquire with my club president
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 562
    Xcalubur said:
    I just did also some more fine tuning and put now really all and every spending to 0 Kix. You finally blew it as it is maybe intended to be. Are you really doing all and everything to make many decide to leave BP as it is and quit even all play ?
    Well "tune" much more then and you will get that result.
    you and the rest of the voices in here will be here until you get the "Site does not exist" screen after logon.....
    Now recruiting lackeys - inquire with my club president
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    when are the crews, for no lag play time , will be released 
    DarKCloWn
  • Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,600
    Seriously, Kixeye, Seriously?

My stalker is a Cartoon Dog. He hates my posts. He must find me when he sees my posts. He can't let things go. He is a sad Cartoon Doggie.
  • captaindirty
    captaindirty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 45
    Are the walls put into primus odonis just to simply screw those with bucks? Not everyone has hydras. Why hasn't anyone  adjusted the 117 back to how it was for a "similar experience" Not all of us are hitting 111s with zellos mono fleets. What about the rest of the players using different fleets and hitting other targets?

• Grutte Pier
    Grutte Pier
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3
    Kix , thanxs for again screwing my fun in game. After taking away the uranium and now by changing my fun in weekly missions by changing the 111, I finally got the cpurage to stop playing after six years. I scrapped al my fleets and dismantled every building in base as far as possible. No way back. Heidepiek level 98 sector 412.
  • Godsfree5
    Godsfree5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 7
    Two dead fleet @111 Lmao kixeye...You guy's are something els Seriously.......You can take this game and shove it up your arse
  • iceice69
    iceice69
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 60
    i've searched but couldn't find an answer..  WHY move the 2 armors c1m and c1x to a higher tier and triple the cost from 50 k  to 150 k.. pretty sad kix FAILS to inform.  PLUS got cheated on FM POINTS.  SO WATCH YOUR POINT payouts !!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 305
    iceice69 said:
    i've searched but couldn't find an answer..  WHY move the 2 armors c1m and c1x to a higher tier and triple the cost from 50 k  to 150 k.. pretty sad kix FAILS to inform.  PLUS got cheated on FM POINTS.  SO WATCH YOUR POINT payouts !!!!!!!!!!!!

Charged concussive armour cost from 20k to 300k, I assume in preparation for Skirmish raids in a couple months

• Nate YSL
    Nate YSL
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 26

still no fix yet kix? what are you doing besides messing more things up..
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,518
    My sense is that they are clueless about what they broke and even what is broken much less how to fix it.   This is dismal by any stretch of anyone's imagination.
    Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • is relocation down? i cant relocate my base and my friends list is empty.
  • morg1st
    morg1st
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 217
    is there a reason that you fixed the 111 and 112 but not the 117? It is dealing way more damage than before, on auto it used to deal about 50% to my fleet, now it is doing between 60-80% damage. Will you fix that too or do I have to go back to grinding little targets?
    I am not generally an **** but if you are then I will hold a mirror up for you. If you are a good egg then we are all good, I'll still attack you but I'll be nice about it, it is Battle Pirates after all not Farm Candy Pets Ville. 
  • dzueger
    dzueger
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 16
    LOL!  Kixeye should just say it.  "You can't use Icebreakers in 111s anymore."  Nine hour repair is not "in line with my previous experience."
  • SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 248
    Where did all the dam VXP target go ..  lets waste my crews 

• rock3338
    rock3338
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2
    SixOfNine said:
    Where did all the dam VXP target go ..  lets waste my crews 

there was a maintenance popup. then all 105s gone
  • patricia.lundy.395
    patricia.lundy.395
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 31
    Yep just put a 3x Salty crew on and 105's  went poof.  so i did a 55 and eventually died.    dead fleet went to tower and went to my sector tower.  Then my dead fleet went Directly past my base on a 4 Hour journey to who knows where.  Oh well like most people.  i dont give a crap anymore.  just something to occupy my time Occasionally now
  • Coulbauth
    Coulbauth
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 110
    edited 22 Jun 2018, 6:06PM
    Can a Mod please tell us why the 105's  where removed? I mean I had just used a 2 star salty dogs and now the 105's are MIA
    Organized people are just to lazy to look for their stuff.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    Yep just put a 3x Salty crew on and 105's  went poof.  so i did a 55 and eventually died.    dead fleet went to tower and went to my sector tower.  Then my dead fleet went Directly past my base on a 4 Hour journey to who knows where.  Oh well like most people.  i dont give a crap anymore.  just something to occupy my time Occasionally now
    same here with a silver salty dog and no 105 , checked several sectors and nothing 
    DarKCloWn
  • kevin.lill.1
    kevin.lill.1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 15
    cant do number 5 of part 3 of skyfire campaign due to not being able to get past centre clouded turrets you cant hit, any advice please ?
  • docooney
    docooney
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 48
    105 Unidentified Assault Force Call it invisible Assault Force because there aren't any in my sector or sector on each side. Lie 1,637,349 from Kix's
  • roger.harris.5264
    roger.harris.5264
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 2
    Spent over 1 Mil U on rolling for grease monkeys.  Did not see a single three star.  With no grease monkeys and faced with spending twice as much to rank the proto cents and tides, I choose to spend nothing.  I did try to buy some on the 3x30...but that was a waste....no three stars there either.  I bet those that spend twice as much offset those of us that spend nothing, so this will fall on deaf...nay, disinterested ears.
  • SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,258
    cant do number 5 of part 3 of skyfire campaign due to not being able to get past centre clouded turrets you cant hit, any advice please ?
    There will be a building somewhere that isn't shrouded that you must kill in order to drop the shroud on the turrets. If you're having trouble finding it, you can put the fleet on auto for a few seconds by pressing the 'S' key to return them to the AI. They should automatically target anything not shrouded.

• jeff.griffin.501
    jeff.griffin.501
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 32
    Thank you for the updated 111. Can auto them with Icebreakers again for a little damage.

• SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,258
    "The team has made an additional change to the 111 FM Target to help bring the experience closer to your previous experience in the target."

It's not close at all. It's essentially a new target. And now buildings and driving paths are done in different orders. I know, you guys just hate the Zelos. Eventually you'll "tweak" the Sprint accuracy or the reload of those corrosive turrets so Zelos aren't fast enough to get by them and can't shoot all the projectiles down, sinking when even 1 hits them,  then claim "nothing changed".