Workshop Disconnect

WISHYOUWOULD
WISHYOUWOULD
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 948
edited 13 Jun 2018, 8:47PM
Hey there first time playing in 3 years and i figured id do some workshopping but when i do it disconnects me every time. I could deal with that but now i tried it and it took 3 mill in thorium and gave me nothing. if anyone can explain to me how i fix this it would be greatly appreciated.thanks
WishYouWould
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,326
    Do you receive an red box error with an error code. If yes, which error code will you receive (ex. 2181 Save Error)?

In general, it do usually work to recreate the Workshop schematic from the ground up by deleting the previous schematic to resolve the issue. Otherwise, it may be the case that a specific Workshop component is causing the issue.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Strike-force Captain
    Axel L said:
    Do you receive an red box error with an error code. If yes, which error code will you receive (ex. 2181 Save Error)?

In general, it do usually work to recreate the Workshop schematic from the ground up by deleting the previous schematic to resolve the issue. Otherwise, it may be the case that a specific Workshop component is causing the issue.
    thanks for the response.i get error 2251 snowbear. whatever that means
    WishYouWould
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Strike-force Captain
    heres a screen shot
    WishYouWould
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,326
    Axel L said:

Snowbear is usually a word substituted for when no other information has been added. I don't have a clue about the exact cause of the error but I do know that the reports about that specific error message are usually related to equipping Workshop components.

I have also seen that for some players, it has worked to resolve the error by equipping 1 unit at a time and then let the game save before equipping components on another unit.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Strike-force Captain
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

Snowbear is usually a word substituted for when no other information has been added. I don't have a clue about the exact cause of the error but I do know that the reports about that specific error message are usually related to equipping Workshop components.

I have also seen that for some players, it has worked to resolve the error by equipping 1 unit at a time and then let the game save before equipping components on another unit.
    i noticed that so i started equipping in smaller batches. it would workshop max 4 units at a time but then it stopped even doing that and somehow snagged my thorium in the process. nothing i was doing used thorium. even the equiping required no thorium. like i said in my post if it was just the one thing i wouldnt be in here
    WishYouWould