Official Event Discussion Thread

• labree
    labree
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 452
    where's the elite siege squadron parts??? I don't see it on the prize list at all!!!
  • Nick Nick83
    Nick Nick83
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 35
    Will the re-assembly emmiters have a gazillion health like the Barracks in e prophet bases?

• KoRuPTeD
    KoRuPTeD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 112
    So we get DS parts, but no Siege parts? WTH Kix!?

• amandahopkinson
    amandahopkinson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 43
    KoRuPTeD said:
    So we get DS parts, but no Siege parts? WTH Kix!?
    SS was last chance last event. 
  • gobirdseagles
    gobirdseagles
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,196
    Question all six newer heros in the same event will they be available other than just this event???

• sliltree
    sliltree
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 234
    i think they should be getting ready to put max-polly and burnside to where we can get them using blood thor 

• Ambush513OG
    Ambush513OG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1
    is there war commander preview password
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,242
    they have broken the preview the server, so before they can use it again, it needs to be repaired first and there was no post about a preview, so i do wonder why you even ask day before event, as when there would be have been a preview then it would been closed yesterday   ;)
    You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,511
    edited 14 Jun 2018, 1:31AM
    While I appreciate how COOL the prize list looks, can we get a text only version, so we can copy and paste and use em in our spreadsheets and so forth.   Really prob a small portion, but i know a TON of people who do that.  Troy has a version as well, but its so full of garbage you can't copy out of it.

Just a straight forward list of prizes, their price is all we need.  I mean cool is nice, but it also has to be useful!

WOW: Kixeye at its best; used to be 100,000 for a normal part, now its up to 200,000 (could be off as all the numbers are off)
    Also the elite parts went up as well.

Limited Prize List

Event Trophy E78 800,000  
    Skipjack 1,500,000 Hero Unit: Survivor
    Santiago 1,500,000 Hero Unit: Corpus
    Galen 1,500,000 Hero Unit: Sentinel
    Training Token: Sharpshooter 400,000  
    Training Token: Envoy 400,000  
    Training Token: Sphinx 400,000  
    Stormloader 500,000 Tech: Darkstorm

Thanks for the heads up on the Gold Sale; know last time, people were asking for this.  Its really nice you guys listen once in a GREAT while!
  • JUMP_KILLER
    JUMP_KILLER
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 5
    Z e u s said:
    great event page design , thanks to that designer .

the idea of having all past heroes in the event is also great , thanks to the game team 

i hope we see same idea with special forces heroes
    The quick brown
  • Raubhautz
    Raubhautz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 62
    Frick and frack. Gonna have a sale tomorrow on gold... a day after I spent on some.... Can't afford to spend more. Sucks to be me.
  • Raubhautz
    Raubhautz
    Potential Threat
    Yes, regarding DS parts, are those for the base DS for those of us without one yet?? If so, how many parts do we need to get to complete the unit?
  • amandahopkinson
    amandahopkinson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 43
    Raubhautz said:
    Yes, regarding DS parts, are those for the base DS for those of us without one yet?? If so, how many parts do we need to get to complete the unit?
    like most shadow ops if you started it then stopped the parts you got go towards how many you need if you didn't get any parts you will need 8 
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,065
    @CM_Burny, the DS image in the briefing post is for the Elite version. This is how the Omega should look like, according to your art spotlight video: 

Besides the standard Damage-Health-Range increase, what's the difference between the two versions, and what's so special about the Omega? Does it have a higher fire rate or a more powerful aura?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    If kixeye haven't published any information about a preview server password. It means that the preview server isn't open for public testing.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 519
    I am waiting for a nightmare event...
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,081
    MX36 said:
    WOW: Kixeye at its best; used to be 100,000 for a normal part, now its up to 200,000 (could be off as all the numbers are off)
    I've never paid attention to the prices of those parts when they were first released, so I went back a few events and checked their prize lists. Here's some of what I found (including links to those lists):

Juggernaut

Juggernaut Part                    100,000  (Operation: Into Chaos)
    Elite Juggernaut Part             100,000

War Rig

War Rig Part                    100,000 (Operation: Resurrection)
    Elite War Rig Part             100,000
    4x Elite War Rig Part        380,000

Blackout

Blackout Part                    100,000 (Operation: Source of Power)
    Elite Blackout Part             100,000
    4x Elite Blackout Part        380,000

Siege Squadron

Siege Squadron Part                    100,000 (Operation: Dreams of the Machine God)
    Elite Siege Squadron Part             100,000
    4x Elite Siege Squadron Part        380,000

Darkstorm

Darkstorm Part                    300,000 
    Elite Darkstorm Part             200,000
    4x Elite Darkstorm Part        750,000

-If the XP amount is based on the usefulness\OPness of units, Jugg and SS are at the same level or even higher and their prices were just 100k
    and if they have plans for a Nightmare event with double XP after this one, that shouldn't be a reason for price increase, as we had one during the Juggernaut's campaign and another one during the War Rig's campaign without any changes to prices!!
    Not sure if the xp is a misprint or they are just taking the P for the DS
  • Raubhautz
    Raubhautz
    Potential Threat
    Raubhautz said:
    like most shadow ops if you started it then stopped the parts you got go towards how many you need if you didn't get any parts you will need 8 
    Great, 8 it is, figured as much. Only 2nd full event  since I came back from 2+ year hiatus. Thank you.
  • HEISENBERG_103
    HEISENBERG_103
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 548
    Cant stop ,myself from playing lol. Prize list looks good, allthough the Elite DS parts are a bit expensive, ill have to pass on that. The big question is how facked up will the event be in terms of difficulty. But lets wait and see.

Btw i cant help to thing the dead spider throphy is gonna be something people will wanna have lol
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3,823

@xxCroftYxx said:
    MX36 said:

Micaiah Stevens said:

I've never paid attention to the prices of those parts when they were first released, so I went back a few events and checked their prize lists. Here's some of what I found (including links to those lists): Juggernaut

Juggernaut Part                    100,000  (Operation: Into Chaos)
    Elite Juggernaut Part             100,000 War Rig

War Rig Part                    100,000 (Operation: Resurrection)
    Elite War Rig Part             100,000
    4x Elite War Rig Part        380,000 Blackout

Blackout Part                    100,000 (Operation: Source of Power)
    Elite Blackout Part             100,000
    4x Elite Blackout Part        380,000 Siege Squadron

Siege Squadron Part                    100,000 (Operation: Dreams of the Machine God)
    Elite Siege Squadron Part             100,000
    4x Elite Siege Squadron Part        380,000 Darkstorm

Darkstorm Part                    300,000 
    Elite Darkstorm Part             200,000
    4x Elite Darkstorm Part        750,000

-If the XP amount is based on the usefulness\OPness of units, Jugg and SS are at the same level or even higher and their prices were just 100k
    and if they have plans for a Nightmare event with double XP after this one, that shouldn't be a reason for price increase, as we had one during the Juggernaut's campaign and another one during the War Rig's campaign without any changes to prices!!

Not sure if the xp is a misprint or they are just taking the P for the DS

You had 10 weeks to get 8 parts and you could have help...

You had 12 drops of DS Boss Base for Elite parts to which the base was FREE due to a glitch that wasn't fixed since the 1st Drop....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 443
    tipe-o's or xp's waste of time to talk about when the game still locks up and kills all of your platoon in just a lvl 35? question is that why the gold sale kixeye because your going too glich us too death again? so i may not even play this event. let alone worry about what prizes most of us would never see any way? so add that too your after game poll kixeye. 
    this is me:)
  • Monika_Muelas
    Monika_Muelas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 2
    edited 14 Jun 2018, 6:19PM
    dejo de ser entretenimiento para convertirse en la forma mas rapida de ganar dinero,pagan una miseria  de xp y cada heroe millon y medio y que pasa con los niveles bajos? o los que no gastan? a jugar candy crush........prefiero abandonar ahora que seguir haciendo papeles ridiculos al no poder avanzar

• daniel.bradford.1675
    daniel.bradford.1675
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6
    Why is my game constantly staying on loading? even after reloading and trying both facebook and Kixeye/
  • Thomas Taitt
    Thomas Taitt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1
    There is a glitch in the Faction Track 120 Sentinels base. About half way through try to deploy air it shows it is there but doesnt appear on screen and you cant retreat it. So the timer just runs out and it is a singlr attack base. So you cant move on in event unless you restart. Very messed up.
  • paul.ine.96930
    paul.ine.96930
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 19
    could a moderator please explain to me whu 1.00.00 mins of repair time just took 2.12.20 mins to repair?
    we are being ripped off again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • steve mccoskey
    steve mccoskey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 101
    have no event timer an all my medals are gone great so now I cant do event 

• HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 295
    this event is great i love it
  • Kyle Broflovski
    Kyle Broflovski
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 22
    this event is great i love it
    how did you beat the boss base?
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 632
    the distance to the top-players gets bigger and bigger with each event, soon we brew non-top-players our own event!

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe