VEGA Assassin - What is it doing here?

Zero Calling Elite
Zero Calling Elite
Incursion Leader
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,240
edited 13 Jun 2018, 4:08PM

Why has this come back? (It contains Reapers)
Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 817
    Could this be a future target name?! :O We know that we are gonna see Vega get more involved at some point in the future. Could Vega be our next primary enemy? Of course, that's just a theory...
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,235

@Daniel Rose said:
    Could this be a future target name?! :O We know that we are gonna see Vega get more involved at some point in the future. Could Vega be our next primary enemy? Of course, that's just a theory...

This target name appeared alr in the zero hour event so unlikely.

https://vega-conflict.wikia.com/wiki/Event_Targets/Legacy

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,217

Is there really a team still working on this game? What a mess :/

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 817
    GDIAX said:

@Daniel Rose said:

This target name appeared alr in the zero hour event so unlikely.

https://vega-conflict.wikia.com/wiki/Event_Targets/Legacy

Maybe they are reusing names? Wouldn't be the first time. Or maybe they are just really bad at managing even the most basic of game features and settings. Also wouldn't be the first time :P
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    Noted for the team to check and correct this, thanks for reporting it.
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 52

@CM_Lee said:
    Noted for the team to check and correct this, thanks for reporting it.

You get em Lee. Lol worthless fool. How about fix spawn rates of medium targets, fix the big that leaves carrier support field after its destruction, put xeno seeker 2 in rotation, get xeno elite credits available, dude there is so much crap wrong with this game, and this is the thread you answer? YOU SUCK.