Foundery

ygee22
ygee22
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 32

A few years ago foundery had a use. But now its not usefull anymore becuse i upgraded everything but now. No more hulls are added there. Will they be New tills added soon to it?

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11,962

Doubtful. It was originally released as a catch up mechanic and the new place to retrofit hulls. But it seems to have been forgotten. The last several hull retros have all gone into the Retrofit Lab which recreates the bottleneck that the Foundry was created to prevent.

• bad intentions
    bad intentions
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 118
    given the foundry was as templar put its a catch up mechanic, so for players who need to catch up. please dont take any disrespect from this but there is alot more pressing issues within the game that need urgently looking at before the foundry, whilst i understand the need for players to catch up coming back and they are just as important, the main issue is the pvp imbalance which is kixeyes bread and butter in a sense. its the big catch, the payday. so whilst that remains in such a broken state aswell as other issues, i think they need to concentrate on those type of issues before the foundry is even considered.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 802

Doubtful. It was originally released as a catch up mechanic and the new place to retrofit hulls. But it seems to have been forgotten. The last several hull retros have all gone into the Retrofit Lab which recreates the bottleneck that the Foundry was created to prevent.

So, they should look into that. Just saying. Not your fault, just agreeing the bottleneck has gotten bad again.