Official Mobilization Discussion Thread

CM_Lee
CM_Lee
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
Mobilization discussion thread. Post comments, questions, or feedback!

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/737608
VC Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Kristo58
    Kristo58
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 109

Targets are over powered so nobody want's to hit them so they go and find some other game....

ID 6520574    Sagittarius
  • Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,137

So no bastion mk4 and mk5 crafting boxes....again!

• imbiotech
    imbiotech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 137
    What the HECK.

NO SPECTRAL SHELL TIER 3 AGAIN?
  • Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Incursion Leader

@Gary Pollock said:
    So no bastion mk4 and mk5 crafting boxes....again!

My mistake there is, in motherships 100 and 110, really? What complete nonsense when boxes are suppose to be trickling down!

• esqwire101
    esqwire101
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 10

More players jumping ship. Few friends of mine have deleted there base and left vega for good. More will follow If you don't make this game playable. Right now it's unplayable. Unbalanced and game mechanics just screwed up. This game is dieing fast. With lots of top new titles out there. We all need a good reason to keep playing this complete mess of a game.

• Felix Elske
    Felix Elske
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 151

@Willyster said:
    So are we getting Plasma Eclipse Driver VI or Heavy Eclipse Driver III?

Yeah is that a typo? Cause I saw that too, or is everyone ignoring that????

• Atlantis star
    Atlantis star
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 67
    for two days now the sectors are bare, no one playing and its all to do with the repairs of fleets. 500 coins for 1 day and fleets cost way more than 1 lot of coins forcing them to have 8.99 package. you don't give a **** about the players or community. now this 10 million points for a pre built ship at 15-20hrs rep. you haven't got a clue about your client base. anyways, you have a solution for that, delete some more sectors.
  • rjack27
    rjack27
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 41
    Guys, stop freaking whining. The point is THEY KNOW THE GAME IS DYING. However a/ they have no clue how to make it stop dying (and with all the respect none of you either, most of your comments are like "give us sth coin-free") and b/they wanna milk it out before it finally dies hard.

Thats the naked truth and nobody's gonna change it
  • RealGammaHawk
    RealGammaHawk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 192
    Willyster said:

So are we getting Plasma Eclipse Driver VI or Heavy Eclipse Driver III?

Yeah, I agree - is that a typo or for real?
  • Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Incursion Leader

Doubt it will be plasma, has been said before we aren't getting plasma weapons.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 894
    SO really LVL 120 motherships for only 15 xeno cyclotrons? is this a typo?

and has the corvette HP been nerfed properly yet along with everything else in those fleets?
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 549
    @CM_Lee

https://gyazo.com/25c06815c6be3ba8cc7d5b756ecfb3e7 

just a heads up , you typed "plasma" after the Heavy Eclipse driver by mistake :)

also thanks for the increase payout of the deceiver 65 :)
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,432
    edited 13 Jun 2018, 1:03PM
    LilBasterd said:

has the corvette HP been nerfed properly yet along with everything else in those fleets?
    It requires a downtime to fix, I guess the base HP of the corvettes was set too high so they couldn't do it on the fly. xD
  • majim.sarus
    majim.sarus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 83
    edited 13 Jun 2018, 2:47PM
    rjack27 said:
    Guys, stop freaking whining. The point is THEY KNOW THE GAME IS DYING. However a/ they have no clue how to make it stop dying (and with all the respect none of you either, most of your comments are like "give us sth coin-free") and b/they wanna milk it out before it finally dies hard.

Thats the naked truth and nobody's gonna change it
    not disagreeing of your comment, perhaps a retarded can fast understand most flaws present in Vega, the ever number one and is the one who kept game underappreciated by gamer community is REPAIR TIME, the simple mention of hour of it what holds game fluidity, or else pvp become painful and avoidable by most who can easily lost days in repairing their main fleets.
    The second is build/refit time, the issue here is bearable by most players, at all it only hold your in game progress, the curious thing is every MMO did ever played every time when u get a new tech or equip (if u consider a fleet just like an armor/weapon set) that cam improve your def/dmg is equipped right way. All the purpose of time barrier is to push impatient and competitive players to spend some money what as everyone can conclude is it just dumb.

If these time barrier was eliminated most gamers could enjoy, older ones could risk harder fleets under resource cost only, new players will enjoy game as soon they gradually reach tier. I am not asking nothing for kix, vega is victim of their developers, did enjoy these game for long time, for some reason did realize these game is now bad for humor and health, was caughted in these hope the game could thrive, lost lot of time play these ****, soon more will found out same.
  • horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 141
    LilBasterd said:

has the corvette HP been nerfed properly yet along with everything else in those fleets?
    It requires a downtime to fix, I guess the base HP of the corvettes was set too high so they couldn't do it on the fly. xD
    Switch them off until they can be fixed, easy as that.
    Alternatively lower their number, make them spawn less often, make the spawn trigger field smaller, lower the damage they do, tons of solution, but they require a bit more creativity than saying "Not possible."  
  • Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Incursion Leader

Decimation gonna be fun, can just see one of the phases been motherships and we all know what will happen

• Infinity EIC
    Infinity EIC
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 129

Doubt it will be plasma, has been said before we aren't getting plasma weapons.

Ya and how many promis's have kixeye broken in the past to the player? for all we know they could be adding or for all we know they aren't? lets find out. someone do an @CM for someone
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,162

4M intel for the 2.5M carrier if you try to unlock w BP pieces. No...

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,432
    edited 14 Jun 2018, 1:51AM
    LilBasterd said:

thats a lie and we know it, thy can adjust pretty much everything based o previous events. again you are telling me  they can...
    change out post lay outs,  spawn  amounts and times, fleet composition, fleet AI, fleet formation, ship speed, enemy weapon range
    oh and supposedly they can change how frequent the launch time of said corvettes is , but NOT the HP?

we here know for fact previous event ships have suddenly had shields switched, shields buffed and HP buffed. More facts.

can you just tell the truth and admit they do not want to adjust them and feel they are fine where they are, as they have had oppourtunites to either take them out or do a "down time" but they choose not to...
    Changing, adding and removing existing equipment is different than making new equipment with negative health.

You can buff the speed of the Sovereign Carrier by putting thrusters with hyperspeed on it (which already exists because other ships have had that), but you can't reduce its HP below 17,730 no matter what.

As for the down time, there are obvious costs for doing so, I guess they think that it's not worth. Whether that works out remains to be seen.

Note: This is not official, the above is just my point of view.
  • chloemiu
    chloemiu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 112

Do you get the boxes if you die to the corvettes after clearing the main fleet.

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,761
    chloemiu said:

Do you get the boxes if you die to the corvettes after clearing the main fleet.

I don't think so, since it'll result in a draw. You have to destroy all the ships (corvettes included) or run out the clock with at least one ship alive. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Owner | Discord: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY | LINE: https://bit.ly/2MnT3sZ
  • chloemiu
    chloemiu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 112

So if you're low on health best to fly one ship far away and wait for timer.

• Willyster
    Willyster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 779
    This is the FIRST time I see a TYPO ERROR in an Event BRIEF.