8.24 Discussion Thread

1234568»
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828

@alex.stanham said:
    what its the blue thing, looks for me ice launcher ????

If the Image resolution was somewhat decent I could identify it, thankfully. i participate, so i know those are Executioners, they do Pen, not Rad

yes really driving its not good with ice fields , bothers the visual a lot 
    DarKCloWn
  • kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 140
    Just noticed that the proto cent has a repair time of 3:20. While this is the same as the bucc and hydra, this is a chore fleet, not a raid fleet. The proto tide is 2:48 for comparison.
  • Brandon Frye
    Brandon Frye
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 91
    This is one of the more redunant stupid things ive seen kix do in quite some time,like setting repair time on proto cent to 3h20m....n rep times slowly creeping back up....never do they worry about fixing crap that gets more players playing for more hrs,they just wanna try and fix the crap that loses them money i seems....**** shame the player comes 2nd to their pocket book but hey im in the clear so screw em :)
    Frye
  • Sea Surpent
    Sea Surpent
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 753
    Waisptg said:
    How ridiculous , you warn the cheaters now so they can change their bases before the ban hammer strikes , ban the cheaters now Kixeye , or at least make the ban retrospective so we can see who the cheaters were.
    ^^^  this :)
  • Jose Prieto
    Jose Prieto
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 21
    Now it is unplayable, and they do not want to listen and + they say that the customer first.
  • SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,379
    • "Fixed an issue where users in World 1 were unable to link to a Hive Node"

@CM Major_Rampage  Still broken in 200s. Nexus: 134000,300 to be specific. Gives the "You must be in the same alliance" error/tip.

• Randy Szpila
    Randy Szpila
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 2
    So when are the caedes shards going to pay out, i was 24th global and haven't seen the shards yet ?
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 703
    It just says 19th
  • HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 962
    Stop, no new content, no new items, catch up time, no new targets, tune, fix, refine, figure out the code and learn how it all works together before making any more mess ups, slow down because kix is not capable of keeping up the pace. 
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • Death_ Angel
    Death_ Angel
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 25
    New turret doesn't do enough explosive damage at all, I'm calculating 109k maxed, with turret defense included. If anyone wants to check my math... Edit: 218k if crit
    it will not do much it needs 6 more T7 explosive turrets not released yet
  • robert.corer
    robert.corer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 40
    update today
  • Kevin Holmgren
    Kevin Holmgren
    Vassago's Bane
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2
    Will the FM on 6/20/2018 still start at 9 PDT ??   Seems there has been kixeye Maintance at 8 Am PDT, so the FM can start on time.  So im guessing the Maintance  later in the PM will be an extra maintance time ??
  • docooney
    docooney
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 49
    Yay I got 5 Credes points 49 more raids to go lmao Man I hope I live another 10 years!
1234568»