8.24 Discussion Thread

• Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    TheHolsh said:

so like this is good ??? to make at least the 100 targets , still i am happy if i can do the 60s cheap and on auto , still the radioactive deffense marked as -37% even with 2 r armors , thats why i get melted by the ice launchers lol impossible to survive them , why dont add some torps as we have -100% deffense lol 

Have fun dying  Image result for eye roll gif
    i am dying right now lol , did a 100 and have launchers on the target, so need something to deffende from launchers , though was only 2 damages but launchers add the third damage to try to reduce but looks like with 2 r armors still -37% behind so no way to deffend from them , so anyways will get damage 
    There are no launchers in the targets. There is no radioactive damage in the targets.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• Bill Robinson
    Bill Robinson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 44
    the header for briefing said everyone who participated in the raid would receive shards, top five would get built cades

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    TheHolsh said:

so like this is good ??? to make at least the 100 targets , still i am happy if i can do the 60s cheap and on auto , still the radioactive deffense marked as -37% even with 2 r armors , thats why i get melted by the ice launchers lol impossible to survive them , why dont add some torps as we have -100% deffense lol 

Have fun dying  Image result for eye roll gif
    i am dying right now lol , did a 100 and have launchers on the target, so need something to deffende from launchers , though was only 2 damages but launchers add the third damage to try to reduce but looks like with 2 r armors still -37% behind so no way to deffend from them , so anyways will get damage 
    There are no launchers in the targets. There is no radioactive damage in the targets.
    whats the ice launchers in the 100 then ?  they dont do damage ? 
    DarKCloWn
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain

what its the blue thing, looks for me ice launcher ????

DarKCloWn
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord

The ones that come from the big boats and leave ice patches? 
    Missiles. They share exactly the same graphic as the executioner missiles, and we've seen cryo-leaving missiles before.

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain

Missiles. They share exactly the same graphic as the executioner missiles, and we've seen cryo-leaving missiles before.
    so thats no radioactive damage , the ice splash gives only missiles damage ?
    DarKCloWn
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord

Penetrative and probably corrosive as well, but I must admit I have no idea what the ratio between the two types might be.

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain

Penetrative and probably corrosive as well, but I must admit I have no idea what the ratio between the two types might be.
    ok thanks , kixeye experts couldnt solve it out lol 
    DarKCloWn
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    edited 16 Jun 2018, 10:35PM
    bort said:
    bort said:
    raids now are like vpx weekend , send fleet , returns dead and long repair time lol , almost did an 100 driving  and 5 hrs 33 min rep time , for the frozen launchers that are a killer to mantis , should we need R armors on mantis , looked like the worst killer for mantis are the launchers from big ships , i thought damage from this targets were corrosive and penetrating , but is radioactive from launchers , so we need some R armors on them , need more armor sloths for mantis , o we got 3 damages using 2 damages armors , one damage is not cover the radioactive , so anyone using other armors to protect against launchers ?
    the builds that work are already in the vids. why do you try to make something that is extremely simple complex? all you need to do is copy.

stop trying to post rubbish that some poor soul might actually believe.

your build plain sucks. your driving is probably bad too. your skill at ranking fleets is also terrible
    i am asking how many R armors should i use plain and simple , i though we only deal with 2 damages , my first time driving and watching a target , and mostly i got damage is from launchers , so i not making this up , just asking how many armors do i need against the launchers ,simple question , limited to answer to that , second usually i dont have any of the stuff of the videos , dont have mankaras dont have the missiles specials for mantis only the weapon , so as i said i dont go with videos because you cant never match them or when you start a target is totaly different from the videos , remember this is my first tests on this new raid cycle and was not a pleasant experience thats is guaranteed lol 
    okay .. 2 R armors is enough then .....
    for anyone playin at home with no sarcasm detector .. do not do this. go with my first advice. just copy what already works on the vids that are already out.
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,190

I beleive a MOD answered that in that last raid cycle.

The Ice field doesnt do any dmg, it only grant debuff. At a minimum speed debuff and most likely pen and corr resistance debuf, which would explain while your in there, you take more dmg, since your flt is stopped and the splash of both missile and scatterguns will hurt you even more and hit the entire flt if it stacked.
    No automatic alt text available.
  • fartsinbed
    fartsinbed
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 3
    EX Kix employee, dont ask for a job from me cause you dont care
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain

The Ice field doesnt do any dmg, it only grant debuff. At a minimum speed debuff and most likely pen and corr resistance debuf, which would explain while your in there, you take more dmg, since your flt is stopped and the splash of both missile and scatterguns will hurt you even more and hit the entire flt if it stacked.
    well if my first raid tries lol , was checking for deffenses but looks like i got the right armor , just burning the mantis getting 2.3 mil from 1x100 every 5 hrs 30 min when fleet is repaired 
    DarKCloWn
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord

well if my first raid tries lol , was checking for deffenses but looks like i got the right armor , just burning the mantis getting 2.3 mil from 1x100 every 5 hrs 30 min when fleet is repaired 
    If your flt is incomplete (not 4 boat, better even 5) and not fully ranked (aka lengendary), then your going to stay under heavy fire longer and die before you can complete. Having enough firepower is needed in the T8 target to mitigate the dmg by killing them fast.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain

If your flt is incomplete (not 4 boat, better even 5) and not fully ranked (aka lengendary), then your going to stay under heavy fire longer and die before you can complete. Having enough firepower is needed in the T8 target to mitigate the dmg by killing them fast.
    yes building my 4 mantis , maybe i can build another mantis before next raid , so will have 5 mantis more ranked, the savage c1c looks better than the darkwing , so will get the savage , hope its not limited to 1 mantis lol 
    DarKCloWn
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 17 Jun 2018, 3:30AM

yes building my 4 mantis , maybe i can build another mantis before next raid , so will have 5 mantis more ranked, the savage c1c looks better than the darkwing , so will get the savage , hope its not limited to 1 mantis lol 
    neither CIC are limited. Only the new weapons are and they are optionnal in my ptn of view.

Yes id grab the savage 1st over the dark wing. The dark wing is limited to 3 boat in the flt while you can use 5 of the savage. Dark wing seem to help if you have 3 in your flt, but use the basic savage 1st. CIC will help your boat with extra resistances.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain

neither CIC are limited. Only the new weapons are and they are optionnal in my ptn of view.

Yes id grab the savage 1st over the dark wing. The dark wing is limited to 3 boat in the flt while you can use 5 of the savage. Dark wing seem to help if you have 3 in your flt, but use the basic savage 1st. CIC will help your boat with extra resistances.
    ok thanks for the advice , glad to find someone sharing info , instead of attacking over here lol 
    DarKCloWn
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,814

The Dark Wing is a single redeem and build all you want, but I would stop at 3 in a fleet since its stops adding buffs at 3 in a fleet.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Laredo said:

The Dark Wing is a single redeem and build all you want, but I would stop at 3 in a fleet since its stops adding buffs at 3 in a fleet.
    i was checking both and savage gives more deffense and everything better than the darkwing  , savage only takes -10% penetrating range that i am using scatters and wont affect the range of scatters, thanks will go with the savage , maybe instead of doing the 5 mantis , will get better the 4 will have and check next raid if i can lower the 5 hr 30 min of the 100 lol thanks 
    DarKCloWn
  • John Colin
    John Colin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 48
    Great now the stupid raid is not cashing in the prizes. I just cashed in 500,000 points for 6500 vxp on Gutspills carrier token and had the points deducted and git nothing in return. I really wonder why this stupid game is allowed to carry on if it cannot carry out some its most basic tasks.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 17 Jun 2018, 10:54AM

how this works , i have the panthera scatter and the special for the mantis , why the locked store is locked if i got everything from one side
    should we need to clear both sides in order to unlock the locked store , i want the new scatter to refit some on my mantis , but the store is locked even i got one side complete ??? i am asking, before when you had everything from one side the locked stores opened , now dont know it was changed to having to get both sides to open the lock store 

DarKCloWn
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    New alex.stanham said:

how this works , i have the panthera scatter and the special for the mantis , why the locked store is locked if i got everything from one side
    should we need to clear both sides in order to unlock the locked store , i want the new scatter to refit some on my mantis , but the store is locked even i got one side complete ??? i am asking, before when you had everything from one side the locked stores opened , now dont know it was changed to having to get both sides to open the lock store 

New scatter is not worth it
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 17 Jun 2018, 1:08PM
    TheHolsh said:
    New alex.stanham said:

New scatter is not worth it
    ok thanks , now forced to open the other side , so will cost me 45 mil an item of 5 mil lol , will not get it , wanted to add a couple to boost speed a little the mantis
    DarKCloWn
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,814

Read the bottom line in the description box that is in red, it says "REDEEM A PRIZE" you can't redeem a prize you already own.  So, you will have to go up the left side and get the tech you'll need to get base parts on your own from the SSRB.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 17 Jun 2018, 3:32PM
    Laredo said:

Read the bottom line in the description box that is in red, it says "REDEEM A PRIZE" you can't redeem a prize you already own.  So, you will have to go up the left side and get the tech you'll need to get base parts on your own from the SSRB.
    ok thanks, well will wait for the legions targets as still need to build the prototides to do the uranium targets, so wont be able to work on another new fleet , stil working on mantis , dragons and prototide , there got plenty of build time for next 2 months  , so no need to get another new hull , and cant get 45 mil to get an item of 5 mil , so its ok not getting the locked store , even i got all one side done , so why need to reedem mandatory one side , when i got already done one side done 
    DarKCloWn
  • Mark Lenard
    Mark Lenard
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 252
    the damage out put on targets is way to high way to go Kix game is not fun anymore 
    yeah well i think i got gypped on carriers they were supposed to do well i dont think 4 to 8 hr repair times is good on a each flt i attack managed about 10 tokes and talon so 5.3 mill 

• filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,379

@Chief_Barney said:
    If the game has skewed towards player base defense, then why is my base hammered by MSCs and onslaughts, these fleet walk thru my base like I am butter, dont know who your listening to but its not me.

@Chief_Barney said:
    If the game has skewed towards player base defense, then why is my base hammered by MSCs and onslaughts, these fleet walk thru my base like I am butter, dont know who your listening to but its not me.

@alex.stanham said:
    Bill Robinson said:

how are the caedes shards being given out

top 5 players will recieve them , but almost 100% sure they will already have them, and used them to be top 5 lol 

Really? You think they are getting 1 - 2 billion points hitting A sets all day and night lol.

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519

@Chief_Barney said:

@Chief_Barney said:

@alex.stanham said:
    Bill Robinson said:

how are the caedes shards being given out

top 5 players will recieve them , but almost 100% sure they will already have them, and used them to be top 5 lol 

Really? You think they are getting 1 - 2 billion points hitting A sets all day and night lol.

What if they have 5 caedes all autoing  :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • lam56
    lam56
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 199
    Working with mate to get prizes - very frustrating - he got the mantis last raid and wanted to get the scats & roaring barrel system this time, but he can't because he has to get the proto first - please rethink your ladder system. People should be able to get the components to complete a build before being forced to take another hull. You should be encouraging people to complete a build that will allow them to participate in the raid - one good build is better than 2 inferior builds or partials - better for game satisfaction and ultimately your bottom line. Thanks for your consideration.
  • Bongo Mania
    Bongo Mania
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 54
    9th in sector at 51mil lol
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

@alex.stanham said:

If the Image resolution was somewhat decent I could identify it, thankfully. i participate, so i know those are Executioners, they do Pen, not Rad