looking for good alliance to join between 426/427

Patrick Simmons
Patrick Simmons
Potential Threat
Joined May 2011 Posts: 52
edited 12 Jun 2018, 6:33PM
anybody in sector 426 through 427 looking for good alliance to join and ppl help you with res and raids repaly back i try one alliance message the leader f4a he call me a spy im not a spy just looking for good sector to join and quite sector and good alliance to join
  • BEAU0803
    BEAU0803
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 10
    im in 333 but we always looking for new recruits

• Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 158
    we're in 103 and looking for new/experienced players also..
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • Tigas05
    Tigas05
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1
    anybody in sector 426 through 427 looking for good alliance to join and ppl help you with res and raids repaly back i try one alliance message the leader f4a he call me a spy im not a spy just looking for good sector to join and quite sector and good alliance to join
    we have a few more spots in 1Bob... in 426
  • andrew. s
    andrew. s
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 3

• andrew. s
    andrew. s
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 3
    im an LT in xcrue and we are in 448 and always looking for players who don't insect.
  • Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 11

Am in need of help with the raid and to get better at the game my fleets suck and my base does too I need help really bad I love the game but can’t do anything with help

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

The alliance am in now they said they would help me but they said they don’t have time for small players

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

Love playing this game but when you have nothing good and can’t get nothing good it sucks. One day I want to be able to help other players that need help but right now I can’t even help myself

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

I been bully because I can’t stand up for myself and my alliance doesn’t help me out so if anyone is willing too help out plz and me hone kixeye plz Angel_of_death is my name

• BEAU0803
    BEAU0803
    Greenhorn
    we have good alli in 333 we will help those who r willing to learn and apply themselves
  • BEAU0803
    BEAU0803
    Greenhorn
    ANGLE of hate check with me if interested

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

I need help bad so am ready for anything right now

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

What’s your alliance name I will join if that’s cool

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

I just need help too better myself so I can do the same for others when needed

• BEAU0803
    BEAU0803
    Greenhorn
    ok comander says u can join we will have to wait till after the raid. my game name is hitman im thru kixeye  name beau0803 im in sector 333 alliance ( HEBAN )  the band is what u have to look for    THE   BAND when u find me put in a request to join to me im a LT so i can put u in as far as the raid we wont b able to help to much but other stuff we will. it dependes on your lvl and what u have as to how much we can help u.
  • Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

Okay thank you I will do that when I can ty for helping me and I look forward joining yall