Who would like to see Plasma shell , prize in nightmare mode?

LilBasterd
LilBasterd
Incursion Leader
Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,207
- optional comment how many  points you'd be willing to pay
Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)

Who would like to see Plasma shell , prize in nightmare mode? 10 votes

yes
20%
Infinity EICGuiltySpark343 2 votes
no
80%
Zero CallingBluenixshyva primeMaster of Warringhorst.horstmann.7543Felix Elskesmigle8797michaljaros 8 votes
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    Plasma Shells will be in this weeks Mobilization event 
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    edited 12 Jun 2018, 6:40PM
    CM_Lee said:
    Plasma Shells will be in this weeks Mobilization event 
    We pretty much knew that, the idea is to get it for the event  since everything is plasma heavy damage...

Curious why people are voting no to getting this item,since everything deals plasma damage for this event and all to come..
  • Mr TopGear
    Mr TopGear
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,992
    Personally I don't think they should release plasma armour/shields unless they are going to release player plasma weapons. This is because it will make a situation whereby players are building fleets specifically for pve. At that point the game is 100% farming orientated
    The problem with this game is the power curves. Just look at the graphs I made. Said no vega conflict player ever
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Personally I don't think they should release plasma armour/shields unless they are going to release player plasma weapons. This is because it will make a situation whereby players are building fleets specifically for pve. At that point the game is 100% farming orientated
    it pretty much is already with constant events,only difference is we will be able to massively decrease damage taken

i doubt we will every get plasma weapons,even then we still will have plasma shields so seems a moot point
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,681
    I don't need plasma shell - that will not help me at all. I need plasma armor a lot more
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    I don't need plasma shell - that will not help me at all. I need plasma armor a lot more
    You do know shields replenish after each battle  and armor doesnt?  and they regen? and it protects 90% vs plasma

exactly how is plasma armor better>