Flagging without reason

Zero Calling
Zero Calling
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 984
edited 12 Jun 2018, 8:05AM
I'm only asking several questions related to the game, and this user called Yippee Ki Yay, keeps flagging my posts and comments.

Here's my question: Why are you doing this, and HOW is it spam?


Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,699
    It's called harassment. You can make complaint to CM and if he agrees with you he get banned. If not, then just ignore that. Turn off notifications and you dont even know what he is doing.

    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Zero Calling
    Zero Calling
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 984
    RaniRahn said:
    It's called harassment. You can make complaint to CM and if he agrees with you he get banned. If not, then just ignore that. Turn off notifications and you dont even know what he is doing.

    Complaint? Though support?
    How am I supposed to do that?
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,699
    edited 12 Jun 2018, 8:20AM
    Willyster said:
    RaniRahn said:
    It's called harassment. You can make complaint to CM and if he agrees with you he get banned. If not, then just ignore that. Turn off notifications and you dont even know what he is doing.

    Complaint? Though support?
    How am I supposed to do that?
    PM in the forum. @CM_Lee
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • karthik Gopalan
    karthik Gopalan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 497
    Complain to one of the CM's. Not sure mod's can help. But I think the best option is to ignore. He's nothing but a troll. Don't give him the attention he seeks. 
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,699
    Now that he have go outside harassing one user but everyone he probably getting perma ban :tongue:
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Zero Calling
    Zero Calling
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 984
    edited 12 Jun 2018, 8:33AM
    RaniRahn said:
    Now that he have go outside harassing one user but everyone he probably getting perma ban :tongue:
    Honestly, his username sounds stupid.

    Just don't see why trollers don't see the consequences of their actions.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

  • karthik Gopalan
    karthik Gopalan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 497
    haha. let him flag all he wants. He's just building up more of a case for him to be banned. Permanently :wink:
  • Zero Calling
    Zero Calling
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 984
    haha. let him flag all he wants. He's just building up more of a case for him to be banned. Permanently :wink:
    PMed CM Lee. Don't know if he'll see it.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,525
    Please use the PM function in the future, no need to make it all public to feed the trolls. ;)
This discussion has been closed.