OP carrier you messed up big time now

RaptureAkaDino
RaptureAkaDino
Strike-force Captain
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 886
edited 12 Jun 2018, 7:45AM
Now i know people will troll/dislike this but we dont care about a coiners view, i dont coin and ive just got back from been away. after seeing several base hits and knowing how the carrier fairs in fights kixeye you fuqqed up big time. a carrier support field should not activate with base modules, NOR should a carrier and a cruiser blow a bridge of an 83 level base in 20 seconds.

remove the activation if the carrier attacks a base, and reduce beam damage to modules by 50% yes 50% that carrier ahs enough firepower to solo many if not all bases no matter what level you fit it to.

as for that catch up event str8 after the main event your all just after coiners to coin and coin because you dont give a fuq about the actual player base. coiners scream theres no offer for the carrier few hours pass and bam theres an offer for the carrier, non coiners complain how op and badly designed something is you delete there threads. let the haters start.
  • Willyster
    Willyster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 779
    Agreed. Proven 100% authentic.(Above)
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 633
    I don't think Kix cares about bases anymore. I mean, we've had the Paragon overdrive leveling bases because it activates on modules, the Inquisitor overdrive leveling bases because it improperly activates on certain module-placements, and now the Sovereign overdrive leveling bases because it activates on modules. I mean, 1 might be an oversight and 2 may just be a coincidence, but 3 is a pattern.
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 549
    Honestly a base build around shield bypass could murder the carrier.

But still I agree
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,031
    In a month:
    - watch a new show of a single new mk4 cruiser leveling an lv88 base;
    - kixeye introduces resistors for modules! enjoy three levels of resistors, offering 1%, 2% and even 3% resistance to corresponding damage types! only for 299 blood amber!
  • EQUINOX 600
    EQUINOX 600
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 744
    Honestly a base build around shield bypass could murder the carrier.

In what game? certainly not Vega,  the dps output of all long range base weapons is a bad joke at around 300dps for lets say xeno eclipse and when used with xeno phased you will have 50% bypass, but this is irrelevant because at any one time 3 perhaps 4 CMs will be firing depending on the base setupand you would think cool around 1200dps my base is invincible but the sad reality is it is not guaranteed DPS due to spread so if you are lucky half that will actually hit, and even if all DPS was to hit the carrier can kill a CM in the time it takes that CM to fire and the carrier can have such high armor that the base fire would have minimal effect even less when you factor in resistors and armor that gives resistance.
    This is just a test