Official Doomsday NIGHTMARE MODE Discussion Thread

  • Kifty
    Kifty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 25
    So you reply to that but nothing else... Typical kix
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 545
    CM_Lee said:
    imbiotech said:

    Wait WHAT? Not on in-game? Seems something wrong in this brief, or in-game then.

    @CM_Lee can you tell us who's right? I'm so confused right now.


    check this





    imbiotech said:
    frst of all, no RI can be released as credit.
    And if you check the ingame, you can find it is RI, not credit.
    kixeye can do as they see fit, they can give instant fit resistors, they choose not to, see the difference
    I remember they didn't yet. Hmm.. but I agree, they are KIXEYE
    Yes I checked it. something wrong on brief or in-game. most case, in-game is accurate, so i guess think it as Ri is right now. 
    This is an RI, it has been corrected within the Brief. Thanks for the heads up
    can you answer the concern about the event ? did you plan on lowering the prizes or at least told the team this kind of event/prize cost are unacceptable and just an insult to us ?

    people who can even consider getting the hull are the same people who don't need them anymore , they already have plenty of MK elite Bastion fleet or everything else.


  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    CM_Lee said:
    imbiotech said:

    Wait WHAT? Not on in-game? Seems something wrong in this brief, or in-game then.

    @CM_Lee can you tell us who's right? I'm so confused right now.


    check this





    imbiotech said:
    frst of all, no RI can be released as credit.
    And if you check the ingame, you can find it is RI, not credit.
    kixeye can do as they see fit, they can give instant fit resistors, they choose not to, see the difference
    I remember they didn't yet. Hmm.. but I agree, they are KIXEYE
    Yes I checked it. something wrong on brief or in-game. most case, in-game is accurate, so i guess think it as Ri is right now. 
    This is an RI, it has been corrected within the Brief. Thanks for the heads up
    can you answer the concern about the event ? did you plan on lowering the prizes or at least told the team this kind of event/prize cost are unacceptable and just an insult to us ?

    people who can even consider getting the hull are the same people who don't need them anymore , they already have plenty of MK elite Bastion fleet or everything else.


    I am giving the team the feedback from this thread. ALL of the feedback
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 172

    @CM_Lee said:
    shyva prime said:


    CM_Lee said:


    prototype L said:


    imbiotech said:


    prototype L said:

    Wait WHAT? Not on in-game? Seems something wrong in this brief, or in-game then.

    @CM_Lee can you tell us who's right? I'm so confused right now.

    check this


    LilBasterd said:


    imbiotech said:

    frst of all, no RI can be released as credit.

    And if you check the ingame, you can find it is RI, not credit.

    kixeye can do as they see fit, they can give instant fit resistors, they choose not to, see the difference

    I remember they didn't yet. Hmm.. but I agree, they are KIXEYE

    Yes I checked it. something wrong on brief or in-game. most case, in-game is accurate, so i guess think it as Ri is right now. 

    This is an RI, it has been corrected within the Brief. Thanks for the heads up

    can you answer the concern about the event ? did you plan on lowering the prizes or at least told the team this kind of event/prize cost are unacceptable and just an insult to us ?

    people who can even consider getting the hull are the same people who don't need them anymore , they already have plenty of MK elite Bastion fleet or everything else.

    I am giving the team the feedback from this thread. ALL of the feedback

    Awesome because 20 million is absurd even for a prebuilt or mk.

  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 894
    edited 12 Jun 2018, 4:45PM
    CM_Lee said:
    I am giving the team the feedback from this thread. ALL of the feedback
    but they wouldnt even change the HP of the mother ship corvettes in the first event when it was brought to their attention even BEFORE the event by  "testers" . Which everyone said was to difficult, and now they are BUFFING this event, just why?

    I have received official word that the difficulty has not changed since normal Doomsday.
     even if by some off chance its not, the event was OP to begin with
    -lower HP of corvettes

    - stop mother ship from auto engaging players, slow it down give us more space

    - GIVE the plasma shell as a reward, thats a genius idea right here
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 545
    CM_Lee said:
    CM_Lee said:
    imbiotech said:

    Wait WHAT? Not on in-game? Seems something wrong in this brief, or in-game then.

    @CM_Lee can you tell us who's right? I'm so confused right now.


    check this





    imbiotech said:
    frst of all, no RI can be released as credit.
    And if you check the ingame, you can find it is RI, not credit.
    kixeye can do as they see fit, they can give instant fit resistors, they choose not to, see the difference
    I remember they didn't yet. Hmm.. but I agree, they are KIXEYE
    Yes I checked it. something wrong on brief or in-game. most case, in-game is accurate, so i guess think it as Ri is right now. 
    This is an RI, it has been corrected within the Brief. Thanks for the heads up
    can you answer the concern about the event ? did you plan on lowering the prizes or at least told the team this kind of event/prize cost are unacceptable and just an insult to us ?

    people who can even consider getting the hull are the same people who don't need them anymore , they already have plenty of MK elite Bastion fleet or everything else.


    I am giving the team the feedback from this thread. ALL of the feedback
    i trust you , 

    but did the team gave any information ? or even reacted to said feedback , granted i don't play vega since release , but i have yet to see an event that hated by the community .
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 894
    i trust you , 

    but did the team gave any information ? or even reacted to said feedback , granted i don't play vega since release , but i have yet to see an event that hated by the community .

    For one honestly thats silly and you will constantly be let down, not ot be a pessimist but look at their track record and you will understand.

    Unless they make a post about adjusting something [ and i mean something positive for players i.e lowering difficulty] Then nothing is changed,

    they only change without notifying players when difficulty is increased, or some other game mechanic is changed

    I.E when they changed the mothership AI to auto engage, notice how they gave no notifications? To trap those last few players using a strategy to take less damage then letting the players inform other players.. very unprofessional
  • Barry Taylor6
    Barry Taylor6
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 8
    this game is all about coining its all thay want you to do nower dayz. thay should change there name from kixeye to coineye
  • Robert Peebles79
    Robert Peebles79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 7
    20K for a ship?  Wont be playing this event....
  • Felix Elske
    Felix Elske
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 151

    @CM_Lee said:
    shyva prime said:


    CM_Lee said:


    prototype L said:


    imbiotech said:


    prototype L said:

    Wait WHAT? Not on in-game? Seems something wrong in this brief, or in-game then.

    @CM_Lee can you tell us who's right? I'm so confused right now.

    check this


    LilBasterd said:


    imbiotech said:

    frst of all, no RI can be released as credit.

    And if you check the ingame, you can find it is RI, not credit.

    kixeye can do as they see fit, they can give instant fit resistors, they choose not to, see the difference

    I remember they didn't yet. Hmm.. but I agree, they are KIXEYE

    Yes I checked it. something wrong on brief or in-game. most case, in-game is accurate, so i guess think it as Ri is right now. 

    This is an RI, it has been corrected within the Brief. Thanks for the heads up

    can you answer the concern about the event ? did you plan on lowering the prizes or at least told the team this kind of event/prize cost are unacceptable and just an insult to us ?

    people who can even consider getting the hull are the same people who don't need them anymore , they already have plenty of MK elite Bastion fleet or everything else.

    I am giving the team the feedback from this thread. ALL of the feedback

    Then we better not see another event like this...ever

  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 894
    edited 12 Jun 2018, 6:44PM

    Then we better not see another event like this...ever

    bad news for ya then, they already stated more are to come, and they will be buffed versions.

    Kiexye has a half way decent idea, but again fails on implementation,seems a constant theme

  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 268
    CM_Lee said:
    I am giving the team the feedback from this thread. ALL of the feedback

    CM Notes:

    • This Doomsday Nightmare mode does not have a higher level of difficulty. This is our intentions for future Nightmare modes, but for this specific event that is not active. With this event, we included more loots drops on targets and more grind-able loot within the Event store.
    Resultado de imagen de i dont trust you gif


    If all the feedback is taken into account, ALL OF THEM, both, the illogical prices of the event and the difficulty would be lowered, but not in the following Doomsday events, IN THE CURRENT!

    You can do it, but you dont care about it.
    image
    "Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company.
  • obviously you didnt take notice of the last event where hardly anyone could hit your new fleets and bases without massive damage slow to learn

  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    CM_Lee said:
    I am giving the team the feedback from this thread. ALL of the feedback
    but they wouldnt even change the HP of the mother ship corvettes in the first event when it was brought to their attention even BEFORE the event by  "testers" . Which everyone said was to difficult, and now they are BUFFING this event, just why?

    I have received official word that the difficulty has not changed since normal Doomsday.
     even if by some off chance its not, the event was OP to begin with
    -lower HP of corvettes

    - stop mother ship from auto engaging players, slow it down give us more space

    - GIVE the plasma shell as a reward, thats a genius idea right here
    Plasma Shells will be in this weeks Mobilization event.
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 894
    CM_Lee said:
    Plasma Shells will be in this weeks Mobilization event.
    again thats stuff we  already knew.. but why not now?

    -can you comment any any other number of questions in this thread?
  • LadyViper64
    LadyViper64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 269
    CM_Lee said:
    CM_Lee said:
    imbiotech said:

    Wait WHAT? Not on in-game? Seems something wrong in this brief, or in-game then.

    @CM_Lee can you tell us who's right? I'm so confused right now.


    check this





    imbiotech said:
    frst of all, no RI can be released as credit.
    And if you check the ingame, you can find it is RI, not credit.
    kixeye can do as they see fit, they can give instant fit resistors, they choose not to, see the difference
    I remember they didn't yet. Hmm.. but I agree, they are KIXEYE
    Yes I checked it. something wrong on brief or in-game. most case, in-game is accurate, so i guess think it as Ri is right now. 
    This is an RI, it has been corrected within the Brief. Thanks for the heads up
    can you answer the concern about the event ? did you plan on lowering the prizes or at least told the team this kind of event/prize cost are unacceptable and just an insult to us ?

    people who can even consider getting the hull are the same people who don't need them anymore , they already have plenty of MK elite Bastion fleet or everything else.


    I am giving the team the feedback from this thread. ALL of the feedback
    Wich i know that will not do anygood, sence Kixeye only wants the highend coiners doing this crappy event 
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,161
    edited 12 Jun 2018, 11:36PM

    @CM_Lee said:
    Update regarding the difficulty in this Doomsday event:

    • This Doomsday Nightmare mode does not have a higher level of difficulty. This is our intentions for future Nightmare modes, but for this specific event that is not active. With this event, we included more loots drops on targets and more grind-able loot within the Event store.

    How does one grind an event where most players state they take upwards of 24hr repair from one event fleet, or take 2-3 hits to kill one fortress with top level fleets and gear?

    Or rather, i guess i should be asking how much does it cost?

  • LazyP9
    LazyP9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 95
    so did they fix the corvettes?

  • tony.sales
    tony.sales
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 181
    20.000.000 for a hull lol - who came up with that - did someone leave there desktop on at kix - and the cleaner got there in the morning and decided to have some fun.
    #noncoinapril
  • Money Mike
    Money Mike
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 41

    This event is bullshit. Your fleets are stronger the mother ships fleets are buffed... you think people are going to coin that ****? Fortresses are fun congrats on those. However the mothership fleets high lvl wipe out or almost wipe full mkE fleets.... you think people are going to blitz that.... gtfo. Money mike ain’t spending on this broken event... or grinding. Peace out!

  • Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 172

    This event is bullshit. Your fleets are stronger the mother ships fleets are buffed... you think people are going to coin that ****? Fortresses are fun congrats on those. However the mothership fleets high lvl wipe out or almost wipe full mkE fleets.... you think people are going to blitz that.... gtfo. Money mike ain’t spending on this broken event... or grinding. Peace out!

    Yeah I cant even begin to do it considering they have limited the fleet levels and what you must hit for points. I am and refuse to hit fleets built to totally annihilate you in one fell swoop. Waiting over a day to repair ISN'T fun or enjoyable infact id rather ram my fleets into a base for the bridge before id hit these fleets considering ive seen them by watching and welp I have a life im not glued to my screen 24/7. 

    My question to CM Lee is why isn't there a store like the last few events so I can buy a tyrant or something with blood amber?
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    Jay_T42 said:

    This event is bullshit. Your fleets are stronger the mother ships fleets are buffed... you think people are going to coin that ****? Fortresses are fun congrats on those. However the mothership fleets high lvl wipe out or almost wipe full mkE fleets.... you think people are going to blitz that.... gtfo. Money mike ain’t spending on this broken event... or grinding. Peace out!

    Yeah I cant even begin to do it considering they have limited the fleet levels and what you must hit for points. I am and refuse to hit fleets built to totally annihilate you in one fell swoop. Waiting over a day to repair ISN'T fun or enjoyable infact id rather ram my fleets into a base for the bridge before id hit these fleets considering ive seen them by watching and welp I have a life im not glued to my screen 24/7. 

    My question to CM Lee is why isn't there a store like the last few events so I can buy a tyrant or something with blood amber?
    Store will always change and ship/items come and go, so get it awhile it's available. The team tries to rotate around item between events, but somethings can be left off. I will start another community request list soon so we can capture a fresh list of items for the game team to have.
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 172
    edited 12 Jun 2018, 11:23PM
    CM_Lee said:
    Jay_T42 said:

    This event is bullshit. Your fleets are stronger the mother ships fleets are buffed... you think people are going to coin that ****? Fortresses are fun congrats on those. However the mothership fleets high lvl wipe out or almost wipe full mkE fleets.... you think people are going to blitz that.... gtfo. Money mike ain’t spending on this broken event... or grinding. Peace out!

    Yeah I cant even begin to do it considering they have limited the fleet levels and what you must hit for points. I am and refuse to hit fleets built to totally annihilate you in one fell swoop. Waiting over a day to repair ISN'T fun or enjoyable infact id rather ram my fleets into a base for the bridge before id hit these fleets considering ive seen them by watching and welp I have a life im not glued to my screen 24/7. 

    My question to CM Lee is why isn't there a store like the last few events so I can buy a tyrant or something with blood amber?
    Store will always change and ship/items come and go, so get it awhile it's available. The team tries to rotate around item between events, but somethings can be left off. I will start another community request list soon so we can capture a fresh list of items for the game team to have.
    could you maybe ask the game team if we are to see another specialist type of ship in this altairian themed ships class?

  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,161
    230k intel for another days worth of repair. fock this game
  • crazy not even going to bother with this **** grow up kix read this forum

  • games should be fun think you idiots have lost the plot

  • MantisTobogganMD
    MantisTobogganMD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 182
    CM_Lee said:
    Jay_T42 said:

    This event is bullshit. Your fleets are stronger the mother ships fleets are buffed... you think people are going to coin that ****? Fortresses are fun congrats on those. However the mothership fleets high lvl wipe out or almost wipe full mkE fleets.... you think people are going to blitz that.... gtfo. Money mike ain’t spending on this broken event... or grinding. Peace out!

    Yeah I cant even begin to do it considering they have limited the fleet levels and what you must hit for points. I am and refuse to hit fleets built to totally annihilate you in one fell swoop. Waiting over a day to repair ISN'T fun or enjoyable infact id rather ram my fleets into a base for the bridge before id hit these fleets considering ive seen them by watching and welp I have a life im not glued to my screen 24/7. 

    My question to CM Lee is why isn't there a store like the last few events so I can buy a tyrant or something with blood amber?
    Store will always change and ship/items come and go, so get it awhile it's available. The team tries to rotate around item between events, but somethings can be left off. I will start another community request list soon so we can capture a fresh list of items for the game team to have.
    Not much point in making another request thread when half the stuff from the original thread hasn't been seen in events again, at least for a reasonable price. Sure, Xeno Epsilon ECHO Cannon III and Spectral Shell III are in this Nightmare event, but at a ridiculous price. We want them at the normal prices they were at when they first launched, we want Xeno Seeker II, and all the other stuff that was requested that we still haven't seen. No point in making a new thread when you're just going to get the same exact items requested.
  • justmeee
    justmeee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 251

    So after taking 2 hits to kill an 80 fortress I'm left with half the Intel (100k) and 16 hours rep because I couldn't kill the dam corvettes... Make you just wanna YELLL.... So if it holds up like this I might get 400k from this event .. Mostly because I don't have any fookin fleets left from last event... Had time to rep ONE fleet between events and turns out they haven't fixed a **** thing... So I'm pretty sure even tho I'm using the brand new alterian crap with my base of 75 and all the new tech its still not gonna help me get the new ship just because I haven't bought the mk deals for every ship.. My highest is a mk4 paragon .. Rest are mk2 and 3... And 1 mk2 inquisitor.. Rest are mk1.............. Like I said earlier this is b.s.

Sign In or Register to comment.