diamond tech for envoy ?

Deacons
Deacons
Strike-force Captain
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 817
any one know what requirements are needed four lvl four diamond tech ?

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    edited 11 Jun 2018, 9:34PM
    I will pass on information about the issue towards kixeye.

On the other hand, I do have a short question, which level is your Sphinx Diamond Tech? I have seen that one of the community members has found a correlation between the Sphinx Diamond tech level and the ability to upgrade the Envoy Diamond Tech.

Moving thread to the community support forums.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Deacons
    Deacons
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 817
    Axel L said:

On the other hand, I do have a short question, which level is your Sphinx Diamond Tech? I have seen that one of the community members has found a correlation between the Sphinx Diamond tech level and the ability to upgrade the Envoy Diamond Tech.

my sphinx diamond tech  is level 2
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Deacons said:
    Axel L said:

my sphinx diamond tech  is level 2
    Thanks for the info.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    I have got some information that a solution from the problem is to upgrade your Sphinx Diamond Tech to level 3 in order to become available to upgrade your Envoy Diamond Tech. The believed reasoning is that the upgrade level requirement for the Envoy Diamond Tech has been instead placed on the Sphinx Diamond Tech.
  • Dbackshi
    Dbackshi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 22
    Axel L said:
    I have got some information that a solution from the problem is to upgrade your Sphinx Diamond Tech to level 3 in order to become available to upgrade your Envoy Diamond Tech. The believed reasoning is that the upgrade level requirement for the Envoy Diamond Tech has been instead placed on the Sphinx Diamond Tech.

AlexL,appreciate your input.  I hope they find a solution soon, other than upgrading the Diamond Tech for Sphinx, as I do not have that tech.