Base expansion offers not expanding base

System
System
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,625
This discussion was created from comments split from: BASE BORDER EXPAND.
Resistance is futile yes!
  • MinutemanIII
    MinutemanIII
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 9
    Purchased the Expand Border for the price of 50 gold, however my borders have not been expanded. Please advise!
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,986
    edited 21 Jun 2018, 7:15PM
    Purchased the Expand Border for the price of 50 gold, however my borders have not been expanded. Please advise!
    Have you checked that the size of your base building area is the correct or the wrong area. I would guess that you purchased the base expansion from the recent offer which reduced the costs per expansion by 50%.

Here is the base size for each expansion in accordance to WC Wiki. The units used are the size of a single Barricade in WC.

Expansion number  Gold cost  Length  Width   Area  
    Standard-60482,880
    Expansion 15066533,498
    Expansion 210071574,047
    Expansion 315077614,697
    Expansion 420083665,478
    Expansion 525089716,319
    Expansion 630096777,392
    Expansion 7350104838,632
    If you purchased the expansion in the offer, your base size should be 71x57 wall Barricades large. If it's something instead a slightly smaller value like 66x53 or 60x48, something has gone wrong and the expansion didn't apply. Then, I suggest replying to this discussion so I can pass on information about the issue.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Willy_N
    Willy_N
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 30
    lol why would you sell something to someone they already have or dont need? it's not like you cant tell...and OH it's not like you say up front what limitations (if any) there are...y'all simply said it will expand your base now you want to say there are limitations?
  • MinutemanIII
    MinutemanIII
    Greenhorn
    This is my 1st expansion since I began in 2015. I do not know how to calculate base size but I do know it has not expanded since my purchase. I have purchased lots of gold over the last couple of years and most recent was for around $200. I have contacted suport in the past and it was much easier when everyone was treated the same. Just my opinion. Thanks for any help you can provide.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    This is my 1st expansion since I began in 2015. I do not know how to calculate base size but I do know it has not expanded since my purchase. I have purchased lots of gold over the last couple of years and most recent was for around $200. I have contacted suport in the past and it was much easier when everyone was treated the same. Just my opinion. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    The base size is the maximum amount of Barricades you can place in your base. The base is a rectangle an and to easily calculate the area, you do only have to calculate how long each of the sides are (how many Barricades you can place on each side).

Here is an image of the main principle for calculating the base building area size but for the Mine Factory. The same method can be applied to the base but it's a much larger area.
    MineFactory-Footprint
    Image: WC Wiki
  • MinutemanIII
    MinutemanIII
    Greenhorn
    OK got it figured out. Base is 60 X 48. That is the standard size. Never been expanded. That is why I purchased the 50% off base expansion. Any ideas how I can proceed from here to get what I paid for? Thanks again for being so helpful. You are very knowledgeable about WC. Thanks.....
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    OK got it figured out. Base is 60 X 48. That is the standard size. Never been expanded. That is why I purchased the 50% off base expansion. Any ideas how I can proceed from here to get what I paid for? Thanks again for being so helpful. You are very knowledgeable about WC. Thanks.....
    I will pass the issue on to kixeye.
  • MinutemanIII
    MinutemanIII
    Greenhorn
    AXEL L  Thank you very much.
  • MinutemanIII
    MinutemanIII
    Greenhorn
    Hey AXEL L, I was hoping you could check with the higher powers and see when my base expansion, that I already purchased, would be available. Maybe if they can't provide the product they should refund my GOLD. Thanks in advance for anything you can do....
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Hey AXEL L, I was hoping you could check with the higher powers and see when my base expansion, that I already purchased, would be available. Maybe if they can't provide the product they should refund my GOLD. Thanks in advance for anything you can do....
    I have given kixeye another notice about the issue.
  • MinutemanIII
    MinutemanIII
    Greenhorn
    Still trying to collect my base expansion that I paid 50 gold for. Also upgraded my herald during the daily special for more gold and NOTHING has been upgraded. The base expansion was over a week ago and the herald upgrade was yesterday. Kixeye is really letting everyone down by not following thru for their paying customers. I have informed all my alliances of the problems I have been having and request that no one spends or buys any GOLD until these problems are corrected. Worse customer service EVER!
  • RVC DAN
    RVC DAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 608
    Axel L said:
    Have you checked that the size of your base building area is the correct or the wrong area. I would guess that you purchased the base expansion from the recent offer which reduced the costs per expansion by 50%.

Here is the base size for each expansion in accordance to WC Wiki. The units used are the size of a single Barricade in WC.

Standard-60482,880
    Expansion 15066533,498
    Expansion 210071574,047
    Expansion 315077614,697
    Expansion 420083665,478
    Expansion 525089716,319
    Expansion 630096777,392
    Expansion 7350104838,632
    If you purchased the expansion in the offer, your base size should be 71x57 wall Barricades large. If it's something instead a slightly smaller value like 66x53 or 60x48, something has gone wrong and the expansion didn't apply. Then, I suggest replying to this discussion so I can pass on information about the issue.
    only 7 expasion exist?
    TAO--DAN
  • MinutemanIII
    MinutemanIII
    Greenhorn
    Yes my base did not expand. Something must have gone wrong. Since then I upgraded my Herald and that also has not been applied. I have been posting this info on many discussions and nothing has been fixed. NOT SENDING any more GOLD until this is resolved. Thanks for any help you can give.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    RVC DAN said:
    Axel L said:

Standard-60482,880
    Expansion 15066533,498
    Expansion 210071574,047
    Expansion 315077614,697
    Expansion 420083665,478
    Expansion 525089716,319
    Expansion 630096777,392
    Expansion 7350104838,632
    only 7 expasion exist?
    Yes, it do only exist 7 base expansions in WC.