How Long Do I Need to Wait Exatly?

SnowwhiteMILY
SnowwhiteMILY
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 288

for a bubble after i get one? dc problem already was gifted and hit after hit making things worst now

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,560
    After you pop your bubble voluntarily, you must wait 10 minutes before you can be bubbled again. 
    I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.
    For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465
    To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • SnowwhiteMILY
    SnowwhiteMILY
    Minor Nuisance

ok..tnx

• SnowwhiteMILY
    SnowwhiteMILY
    Minor Nuisance

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    After you pop your bubble voluntarily, you must wait 10 minutes before you can be bubbled again. 

how many bubble ill get pls if i pop b4 10mins?and if i hit while base is under atack is that bubbling time still gonna increase?

• adel_50
    adel_50
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,563

It doesnt increase it stays at 10 mins (if i undrstood your question correctly)

• Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,259
    edited 11 Jun 2018, 11:03AM
    Did someone notice this that when a player pops his bubble before his base is repaired and he is bubbled again, its only an one star so no bubble, no possibilty for that player to repair his base, he can be hit again and again till the system thinks its enough lets give him that protection bubble
    how stupid is that? 
    does kixeye notice that pvp is nearly death right now?
    We jump sectors to find all in doom or open having zero inf and empty bases and no one has toons on the map
    Playing the game like it is now is quit boring as only the boring farming and grind of the daily never ending tasks remain ......

Thnks kixeye for not listening to me, thnks for killing the game ... its just could have been so easy if you listened for once to your long time players, who did sent the past years loads of feedback what you ignored or addapted in a wrong way, but your just to dickheaded to admit that and continue on your game destructing path 

Sad.....

Pls go back to the basics that every base you hit gives points as there is no difference in a lvl 45 base with 0 infamy or 5000 they are the same, do have the same defence, so should pay out nearly the same. 

You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,218

@Rob de R said:
    Did someone notice this that when a player pops his bubble before his base is repaired and he is bubbled again, its only an one star so no bubble, no possibilty for that player to repair his base, he can be hit again and again till the system thinks its enough lets give him that protection bubble
    how stupid is that? 
    We jump sectors to find all in doom or open having zero inf and empty bases and no one has toons on the map
    Playing the game like it is now is quit boring as only the boring farming and grind of the daily never ending tasks remain ......

Thnks kixeye for not listening to me, thnks for killing the game ... its just could have been so easy if you listened for once to your long time players, who did sent the past years loads of feedback what you ignored or addapted in a wrong way, but your just to dickheaded to admit that and continue on your game destructing path 

Sad.....

You don't have to pop instantly... If you're going to put your base at risk you could wait for it to repair.

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    nametagg0 said:

@Rob de R said:
    how stupid is that? 

Sad.....

You don't have to pop instantly... If you're going to put your base at risk you could wait for it to repair.

So means, let your base repair for an hour? as everybody is going to do that, then you just admitted that war commander as wargame = is death 
    guess youre a farmer who only plays pve or work for kix as otherwise i can`t imagine a turtle answer like this 
    think again 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord

@Rob de R said:
    nametagg0 said:

@Rob de R said:

how stupid is that? 

Sad.....

So means, let your base repair for an hour? as everybody is going to do that, then you just admitted that war commander as wargame = is death 
    guess youre a farmer who only plays pve or work for kix as otherwise i can`t imagine a turtle answer like this 

You don't need the full hour either : p

Try to think beyond the extremes,

maybe get your base repaired past auto flat and use toon combat to defend yourself and not just let you base get hit?

Or cooperate with allies a bit for those 10 minutes to make it harder on your enemies?

Or maybe work on your base before going into your next war that way they take more losses Flatting you.

• Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    edited 11 Jun 2018, 12:49PM
    dude i see yu often respond always defending kix always trying to show you know every better then a player with more then 6 years experience in the game aint it time you just shut up as it becomes anoying and that yellow lining doesn`t help as it makes that part unreadable 
    think again 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord

@Rob de R said:
    dude i see yu often respond always defending kix always trying to show you know every better then a player with more then 6 years experience in the game aint it time you just shut up as it becomes anoying and that yellow lining doesn`t help as it makes that part unreadable 

I'm not defending kix, I'm just saying the system isn't the end of wc like your making it out to be, especially if you coordinate

I also don't care if I annoy you, and if your using join date as a means of rating someone I'd like to let you know I made my first account in Dec of 2012.

(Do agree with you yellow lining is pretty bad but phone version of forums does that automatically)

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,560
    So here is how it works. Player A attacks and flattens player B. Player B pops the bubble to attack something (toon , base, depo).Player B CANNOT be bubbled for 10 minutes from when he popped his bubble. However, if within the 10 minutes, a player hits and gets a 1,2, or 3 star on Player B, Player B will lose any infamy and resources, etc that would be associated with the bubble. However, the player will NOT be bubbled, and thus is open for attack by others. Once the ten minute timer is up, Player B can be bubbled if the attacker gets a 1,2, or 3 star. 
    I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.
    For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465
    To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • SnowwhiteMILY
    SnowwhiteMILY
    Minor Nuisance

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    So here is how it works. Player A attacks and flattens player B. Player B pops the bubble to attack something (toon , base, depo).Player B CANNOT be bubbled for 10 minutes from when he popped his bubble. However, if within the 10 minutes, a player hits and gets a 1,2, or 3 star on Player B, Player B will lose any infamy and resources, etc that would be associated with the bubble. However, the player will NOT be bubbled, and thus is open for attack by others. Once the ten minute timer is up, Player B can be bubbled if the attacker gets a 1,2, or 3 star.

wow great explanation way tnx alot ^^

• George662
    George662
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 1
    hello :neutral: when I start to attack any base the game will block until I restart the game that's very bad  / thanks
  • SnowwhiteMILY
    SnowwhiteMILY
    Minor Nuisance

players failed to give me a bubble but base was dead almost after almost done i clicked hit on someone before i get a bubble,when he gave bubble finally still had no bubble;result 2 bubble was given took 10 mins...can explain too pls

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:

• SnowwhiteMILY
    SnowwhiteMILY
    Minor Nuisance

i think not working as was explained still!! was given a bubble didnt pop as was dc still how the hell had no bubble

• acid.burner.52
    acid.burner.52
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 119
    What about Player C?

• mrmikes
    mrmikes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 166
    Yep its a dopey Idea  as now when enemy land we compete to see who can get the most flats on the destroyed base  my best is 10 tho a friend has 12 in the 10 mins. All it does is discourage players to leave a bubble which in a war game is **** stupid.  
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,230
    We didn't have this problem when you could only jump for free once every 7 days - a lot of people don't want to have to jump all over the place just to try to catch the guy that hit them & get their payback.

In the old days you couldn't just run away (for free) to avoid getting hit every time your base was spotted...
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    FBHO said:
    We didn't have this problem when you could only jump for free once every 7 days - a lot of people don't want to have to jump all over the place just to try to catch the guy that hit them & get their payback.

In the old days you couldn't just run away (for free) to avoid getting hit every time your base was spotted...
    rings of fire were still a small issue though

• Tbain000
    Tbain000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 224
    still think it is a good start to the way players attack and then hide in bubble. simple thing for all crying about, wait for base to repair, the only players affected by this is the lonewolf, which there are still a few. otherwise, your sector and friends can help with your base while also gaining infamy for hitting toons. if you still want to pop and fight then there is no problem, you can continue fighting while base is attacked, you just will not have any RSS or infamy left, so you will see a change in the leaderboard as how the game will be played and when you go off line you can have that bubble helping you.
    lets face the  the main leaders in infamy use 1 account for infamy and another to protect the base they very seldom worry about the other account be cause it is just a distraction for the main base. all the player with over capacity are really good at doing this sad that a player has to use some glitch or gimmick to make them think they can play a game.
     as for my base being bubble, we all know any base can be bubble, just how much damage do you want to get. besides i like  grinding PVE, RSS or anything else i can do while in bubble. how long the bubble last is up to me. upgrading some items while in a bubble is a must because of the defensive value.

• SnowwhiteMILY
    SnowwhiteMILY
    Minor Nuisance

@Tbain000 said:
    still think it is a good start to the way players attack and then hide in bubble. simple thing for all crying about, wait for base to repair, the only players affected by this is the lonewolf, which there are still a few. otherwise, your sector and friends can help with your base while also gaining infamy for hitting toons. if you still want to pop and fight then there is no problem, you can continue fighting while base is attacked, you just will not have any RSS or infamy left, so you will see a change in the leaderboard as how the game will be played and when you go off line you can have that bubble helping you.
    lets face the  the main leaders in infamy use 1 account for infamy and another to protect the base they very seldom worry about the other account be cause it is just a distraction for the main base. all the player with over capacity are really good at doing this sad that a player has to use some glitch or gimmick to make them think they can play a game.
     as for my base being bubble, we all know any base can be bubble, just how much damage do you want to get. besides i like  grinding PVE, RSS or anything else i can do while in bubble. how long the bubble last is up to me. upgrading some items while in a bubble is a must because of the defensive value.

my base was fully healed when i was hit-non stop bubble i was getting for 10 mins :/ i tried that one too hitting base while under atack;same-nonstop bubbles! so do we get more than one bubble now base healed or not doesnt matter?

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,230
    nametagg0 said:
    FBHO said:

rings of fire were still a small issue though
    Until autoclicker came along & everyone in certain groups started using it all the time...