GOLD DISAPPEARED!

Akee3
Akee3
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 147
edited 9 Jun 2018, 9:57AM
I had a long load while attacking a medal base and reload and when i came back i only had 16 gold left! i remember clearly i had 68 gold before that and i did nothing repaired nothing as my base is still repairing as well as my defense toons so just like that i lost 52 gold without any explanation wow kixeye GOOD JOB! i have reloaded twice an still the same i want my gold back! Also i just cleared my history as said because of the loading problem Kixeye better refund me!
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    I will pass on the issue about missing gold to kixeye.

Moving thread to the community support forums.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,386
    Busy doing my Invasion, and also noticed a coin has gone astray from FREE (less than 5 mine showing) repairing my Mine Factory.
  • Akee3
    Akee3
    Minor Nuisance
    thanks AXEL :smile:

• Akee3
    Akee3
    Minor Nuisance
    3 days still no fix axel where is my gold?

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    Akee3 said:
    3 days still no fix axel where is my gold?
    I have passed on information about the issue. On the other hand, this doesn't guarantee that you will receive any forms of compensation, it do only mean that kixeye will be noticed that there is an issue that can become investigated. Then, kixeye will take actions based on the information they have collected and what a potential investigation has shown if the investigation has been performed.

In conclusion, I as a moderator cannot promise that an issue will be fixed or that any compensations will be given, I can only alert kixeye about potential issues in the game.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Incursion Leader
    I am sorry to say this, but let's face, Kixeye isn't bothered by this - it has been happening for years now. I've lost count of how many coins have gone missing over the years from glitched FREE repairs! So don't bet on getting any compensation either, and forget about them solving it, because if that was their intention, then it would've been solved by now and be an ongoing issue.
  • Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Incursion Leader
    edited 19 Jun 2018, 4:50AM
    And wouldn't you know it, I was doing defence wave, went out of base to scout the next base, come back into my base, hit FREE repair (less than 4 minutes showing) on my Mine Factory, and the penny drops - coin taken!! So, at this rate, I will be back on zero balance fairly soon. LOL