Why are we not getting alteraian build tokens or blank ones?

LilBasterd
LilBasterd
Strike-force Captain
Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 894
when axsis was here i believe we got them in decimation and events etc. with alteraians nothing...
  • Willyster
    Willyster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 779
    Note that Time Tokens were only introduced some time after AXIS...

Altairian Time Tokens may or may not come out...

So, I'd say you save up 105 Blood Amber and buy 3x 4 Hour Ship Build Tokens, instead of 1x 12 Hour Ship Build Token, which costs 110 Blood Amber.
  • kix_suks
    kix_suks
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 73
    Dont worry we will have some when next season is half done lol
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,432
    edited 10 Jun 2018, 1:14AM
    Riots are an valid substitute atm.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 10 Jun 2018, 6:20PM
    They are not , since kixeye cut the amount in half and left the amount of points needed the same... Do they ever plan on  buffing riot points, or cutting the amount of points needed in half as they did with the reward we get.

The total time of riot  build tokens is FAR less then what is available in event  crafting tokens,

again BLANK build tokens would solve this and help everyone, i fail to see why this doesn't happen
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,162

Better than not having any like the xeno and axis seasons...

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,432

@LilBasterd said:
    Cyrus Leung said:

They are not , since kixeye cut the amount in half and left the amount of points needed the same... Do they ever plan on  buffing riot points, or cutting the amount of points needed in half as they did with the reward we get.

The total time of riot  build tokens is FAR less then what is available in event  crafting tokens,

again BLANK build tokens would solve this and help everyone, i fail to see why this doesn't happen

Don't even talk about difficulty, Riot rewards are essentially free (as in no coins spent) while the ones you get from the events can potentially cost even more than the time saved from the build itself.

Also I only said that it could be a substitute, not a replacement as you guys have assumed. ;)

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Strike-force Captain
    not difficulty, TIME  , They cut the rewards but  did not adjust points, or lower  cost of the prizes both are a logical move and a very realistic request from the players.