13»
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,133

@Andrea Nard1 said:
    LilBasterd said:

FreeMann2018 said:

What about, give 5 BA to those people who already have the parts of the campaign ship? instead of giving parts for ship, give BA. This can favor both people who have no / missing parts, and those who have already completed it.

they don't want to help players

Pretty selfish comment! let me correct you ...they do not want to help players that have already the techs, they want to help lower ranked players to catch up. Which it is good for the game. 

Again they don't, if they DID they would drastically lower build and crafting times or xeno and below , but they repeatedly say no to it... So ask yourself really ask yourself does this company want lower players to Catch up, that is by any other means than spending large amounts of money. If your answer is still yes than I have some gold rocks for sale...

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,829
    What about, give 5 BA to those people who already have the parts of the campaign ship? instead of giving parts for ship, give BA. This can favor both people who have no / missing parts, and those who have already completed it.
    Pretty selfish comment! let me correct you ...they do not want to help players that have already the techs, they want to help lower ranked players to catch up. Which it is good for the game. 
    If Kixeye is so interested in helping players then where is the coin confirmation button?
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,648
    If Kixeye is so interested in helping players then where is the coin confirmation button?
    I really do not understand your comment, what has to that button with the campaign? and do ask me about that, I was just explaining why the campaign does not give blank tokens, but just tokens that are useful to a certain group of players, which will help them...

@Andrea Nard1 said:
    LilBasterd said:

FreeMann2018 said:

Again they don't, if they DID they would drastically lower build and crafting times or xeno and below , but they repeatedly say no to it... So ask yourself really ask yourself does this company want lower players to Catch up, that is by any other means than spending large amounts of money. If your answer is still yes than I have some gold rocks for sale...

There are enough tokens to built a new Xeno hull on the campaign, it will require some refit, but there are 2 days worth of refit tokens every Monday... so yes maths is not an opinion, those players can catch up because top players cannot get anything more of they already have. 
  • docomoo
    docomoo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 3
    May I ask if the campaigns are a daily event?  
    I noticed last weekend there were days where it was not available.
    I just want to figure out the schedule for my builds.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,508
    docomoo said:
    May I ask if the campaigns are a daily event?  
    I noticed last weekend there were days where it was not available.
    I just want to figure out the schedule for my builds.
    I believe that each campaign is set to occur on a certain day of the week.
  • Adrian Naidenov
    Adrian Naidenov
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 42
    edited 6 Jul 2018, 8:39AM
    Can someone tell me when there will be events for us players lower than lvl 60 or I should stop keeping dream about anything cool after all  :/
    A Dreamer :D
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,829
    Can someone tell me when there will be events for us players lower than lvl 60 or I should stop keeping dream about anything cool after all  :/
    Lol that's pretty janky, but is pleasing to look at.
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

There are enough tokens to built a new Xeno hull on the campaign, it will require some refit, but there are 2 days worth of refit tokens every Monday... so yes maths is not an opinion, those players can catch up because top players cannot get anything more of they already have. 
    you missed the whole  point that build times for lower tiers is beyond absurd, so not they cant really catch up, and if you read other comment the players who need to do these have trouble or cant because  the fleets are to hard.

2 days if you grind which most people do not want to,  if they cut the points in half as they did the rewards it would be balanced but kixeye doesnt work that way

so it needs some refit? Ohhhhh so you need refit tokens like everyone else? top players have to refit to kixeyes every changing fleets which takes  a loooong time so yea there is lots of stuff high end players neeed/want.

You must not play this game if you dont know that kixeye is always making us refit by changing things for no reason other than to make us refit
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,648

2 days if you grind which most people do not want to,  if they cut the points in half as they did the rewards it would be balanced but kixeye doesnt work that way

yeah... another one that wants all for free.... no grind, no work, not hardship... just give it to me because i demand it
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

yeah... another one that wants all for free.... no grind, no work, not hardship... just give it to me because i demand it
    um learn to read nothing said i want free, i want fair, Cut rewardsok fine also cut... I'll reiterate i want fair since you may of missed it
     -decrease point values needed to claim prize
    -increase  point pay out for fleets
    -or decrease amount of points needed to get tokens

does that sound anything free to you? Please learn to read. Can you really argue that is something over the top to ask for? No you can't, a sane person can not argue agaisnt something that benefits them.
  • Chili Industries Ltd
    Chili Industries Ltd
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 567
    edited 15 Jul 2018, 7:36AM
    Seeing how rare it is that there are campaigns, you should probably switch those two tabs in the Missions Hub around. Besides from being rather annoying to the rest of us, newcomers (if there still are any) could easily get the impression that there's nothing to do in the game when they open it.

Expand on the campaign system by adding a broader range of items and target a broader range of levels. So far it's all been for high level end gamers, who literally already have it all anyway. Use some of the items from Planet, Sector and Xeno Strike. Get those BP pieces done you promised low level players and use those as prizes, so there's something to do for everyone.

Normal BA missions could use an overhaul as well. Reduces the amount of BA you get if you have to, but increase the amount of missions available every day, and try to come up with something new for people to do. Not everyone likes PvP and not everyone likes PvE.

Also, the new campaign popup on log in freezes the game completely, for a few minutes when attempting to close it, every single time and when it finally un-freezes and you get past all the other popups, the event banners won't load properly.
13»