Official Campaign Discussion Thread

CM_Lee
CM_Lee
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
edited 7 Jun 2018, 9:23PM
Post comments, concerns, issues, or bugs!

VC Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Jesse Riding
    Jesse Riding
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 5

was there a set number of ships or tech you could have to receive prizes??? i just went through the axis campaign and only got half the prizes because it said maximum amount reached or something to that effect. spent a good bit of coins in rep too so the prizes shouldn't have a limit. On the upside i enjoyed the quick replay and if good prizes are awarded then I'd like it to stick around!

• Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,650
    No reason not to change build tokens to generic ones in every  campaign, no drawback, and will make player base happy
    also refit tokens are needed, high amounts of blood amber, things everyone can use...
    repair tokens with no expiration etc
    It is my understanding that each campaign rewards players for what they are looking for. Example the one that can be completed with punishers rewards materials/blue prints for the next tier AXIS.
    The other campaign, rewards stuff for the paragon and has to be completed with a good bastions/cavalier/carrier fleet.
    Making the tokens generic ones, will give an unfair advantage to high ranked players or coiners, and kix wants the coiners to keep coining, therefore they are targeting the tokens to exactly what a player needs if chose such campaign
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,188

No reason not to change build tokens to generic ones in every  campaign, no drawback, and will make player base happy
    also refit tokens are needed, high amounts of blood amber, things everyone can use...
    repair tokens with no expiration etc
    It is my understanding that each campaign rewards players for what they are looking for. Example the one that can be completed with punishers rewards materials/blue prints for the next tier AXIS.
    The other campaign, rewards stuff for the paragon and has to be completed with a good bastions/cavalier/carrier fleet.
    Making the tokens generic ones, will give an unfair advantage to high ranked players or coiners, and kix wants the coiners to keep coining, therefore they are targeting the tokens to exactly what a player needs if chose such campaign
    Umm generic build tokens CAN be used by  low players, again no reason not to  have them be generic...

if they REALLY wanted to help lower players like they say, then they would reduce build and crafting times of T3-T6, that would help, not this camping stuff. But they again and again refuse to address build times for lower players which is by far the greatest way to help them, if that is kixeyes goal and not getting them to coin in hopes of completing campaigns...

kixeyes actions and what they say do not mesh, your argument is sadly void save them wanting us to coin

any comment @CM_Lee? what is said vs what is done?
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • stephan.bryan.9
    stephan.bryan.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 26
    This is absolutely bull 16 hours repair from a lvl 80 outpost with a lvl 99 fleet mostly elite.  This sucks massively takes over half a day of my time in repair for 200k really.
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,650
    LOL... Kixeye cheated the players again... on the Voidborne Campaign they are showing the fragments for the Paragon as a credit... and you know what? When you collect enough is a full day to craft those "credits fragments" in one ship...

• DefyingScience
    DefyingScience
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 21
    Bug or Bull?
    After completing a fight it gave me the option to repair my fleet for 113 coins. I said no and left the campaign tab, and find the fleet bay only wants 53 coins for the same repair.
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 591
    Sooo , are we not gonna have a campaign for the next week / month ? 
    or will it be released "soon"

https://gyazo.com/fb48a142ccaebf19da0952c5fb358a52 
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Bug or Bull?
    After completing a fight it gave me the option to repair my fleet for 113 coins. I said no and left the campaign tab, and find the fleet bay only wants 53 coins for the same repair.
    most likely working as intended
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,521

@shyva prime said:

Saying that the campaigns need a bit of tweaking would be an understatement. Better wait until then.

• Abraham Haniff
    Abraham Haniff
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 29
    edited 11 Jun 2018, 12:16PM
    CM_Lee said:
    Post comments, concerns, issues, or bugs!
    Blah
  • GxK
    GxK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 44

Where are more campaigns ?

• SLIM CHICKENS
    SLIM CHICKENS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 15
    Why does the Campaign even show for us low levels ??? Somehow I do not think Rancor's are gonna get anywhere, other than the scrap yard !!!! Madness !
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Why does the Campaign even show for us low levels ??? Somehow I do not think Rancor's are gonna get anywhere, other than the scrap yard !!!! Madness !
    well i can't see any campaign right now so x)
  • majim.sarus
    majim.sarus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 83

@shyva prime said:

Saying that the campaigns need a bit of tweaking would be an understatement. Better wait until then.

yea sit and w8 am sure they will return Bigger, Harder, with prizes that make us shame to keep these **** up
  • SmotheredByAss
    SmotheredByAss
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 36
    YAWN FEST TOO MUCH **** IN THIS GAME

• Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,829
    Any updates for when we can expect to see more campaign missions Lee?
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    i hope this is not just a one time thing :/   when i finally get my altarian fleet there is no campaign to do ...
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,189
    i hope this is not just a one time thing :/   when i finally get my altarian fleet there is no campaign to do ...
    in classic kixeye fashion

• FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 318
    If new campaigns are added, can we face something "balanced"? I mean:

- Ships with a "logic" range, instead of the current one, cruises with the range of more than one carrier area.
    - Carriers with the same range than ours, instead of the current unlimited range area.
    - Battles against 10-12 ships instead of more than 20.
    - "Logic damage type", we face to energy, explosive, proyectil, alien damage type ... OK, WHY ALL CAMPAIGNS FLEETS USE PLASMA WEAPONS?, It is about offering a "challenge" for players, not launching fleets with 1000% damage insured.
    - Can we know WHAT ARE THE fleets WE ARE GOING TO FACE IN EACH CHALLENGE STAGE? the same as the previous point, it is about offering a "challenge" not a "lottery of fleets".
    - The "waiting" time to move to the next phase of a "challenge" must be according to the level and difficulty of the fleet faced, the current time is very short, please, think in ways to enhance the fun, not to favor the damage and the investment of coins.
    - It would be nice to know "the approximate level" of the fleet that the player will face, it does not make sense to "go blind", and go from a fleet, for example, from level 50 and the next is level 100, again , to offer "fair" information is not to lose money, it is to invest in fun.

Here are some "ideas for the development team" that could make campaigns better, consider reading and do not throw it away, thanks.
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • John the Savage
    John the Savage
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 931
    Well, new campaign. 

No instant use credits, so as a high level player who already has all those blueprints, absolutely no incentive for me to test it.

• RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,698
    - Can we know WHAT ARE THE fleets WE ARE GOING TO FACE IN EACH CHALLENGE STAGE? the same as the previous point, it is about offering a "challenge" not a "lottery of fleets".
    I dont know but have anyone tested these fleets with insta fleet first and then used right fleet for it?
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Scott O
    Scott O
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 183

I don’t do Campaigns for ships that are out of date and will never be built

• John the Savage
    John the Savage
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 931
    edited 25 Jun 2018, 10:10PM
    Scott O said:

I don’t do Campaigns for ships that are out of date and will never be built

Not to mention that it would only be "partially" built with the equipment provided.

Eclipse 2?  Harmonic siege 2?  PR talonite plates?

Poor kix, they just cant get their new money grab scheme down right.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Stormer-M said:
    Well, new campaign. 

No instant use credits, so as a high level player who already has all those blueprints, absolutely no incentive for me to test it.

They have had repeated input on this and  other campaign  issues, and just  wont listen to any of it.
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 318
    New campaign, same mistakes as the previous ones:

- The same disproportionate range in all the ships.
    - Carrier with range of the entire battlefield.
    - Two carriers? why not, next time 3 or 10 ...
    - Use of plasma damage weapons with disproportionate firing ranges.
    - Use of "enemy equipment" that does not follow the rules of fair play.

If kixeye reads and takes into account the "feedback" of their players, they put it into practice in the worst possible way.

image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • MantisTobogganMD
    MantisTobogganMD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 182
    So, still AXIS Build tokens? We need Refit, not Build...