drac upgrades... GRRRRR

steve.english.35
steve.english.35
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 7
I just got Icebreakers recently as a gift from Kixeye ( to maybe give me a chance on actually getting new stuff ) and what happens??  They upgrade the drac bases where you need specific ships ( I E  proto ) to actually do it whereas I was actually getting some place. Now it is going to take a million years again to get anything...    just complaining  grrr.....
  • VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 963
    IC were actually much, much better for the Drac bases anyway, so you didn't lose much. 

IB is the ideal fleet for the lower levels of the FM, use them there to get tech and tokens so you can build proto fleets. And don't be in a hurry on those, it looks like they've rushed the changes into production, so expect a lot of changes over the next few weeks. 

Battle Pirates -- 5 minutes of game play, 12 hours of repair

“Too many F2P games focus on whale spending. Pay to win is not a sustainable model for the games ecosystem.” -- Will Harbin interview on GamesBeat, Oct 2014
  • revmarty
    revmarty
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 12
    way to go kiseye another wonderful blunder from u changing all the drac bases to u bases then fixing it where no one can do them and even the glut ships that give uranium has been made do difficult that they are even too hard to hit LOOKS LIKE TIME FOR ALL THE PLAYERS THAT ARE NOT BIG COINERS TO GO FIND SOME OTHER GAME TO ENJOY BECAUSE BATTLE PIRATES IS NO LONGER AN OPTION FOR ANYONE BUT KIXEYES PETS AND EMPLOYEES. GREAT MOVE JUST SHOWS HOW GREED U ARE SORRY BECAUSE IT USE TO BE AN ENJOYABLE GAME NOW NO ONE CAN ENJOY IT. THIS HAS TO BE THE SADDEST DAY IN BATTLE PIRATES CREATION I SPENT MORE COIN ON THIS GAME IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS THAN I DID IN THE FIRST 5 YEARS I PLAYED IT. BUT NOW NOT ANOTHER DIME IM DONE WITH COINING AND WILL WAIT TO SEE HOW MY ALLIANCE FEELS ABOUT IT IF THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN  U JUST LOST ANOTHER ALLIANCE BECAUSE OF YOUR GREED
  • steve.english.35
    steve.english.35
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 7
    Thanks for the input. I guess I am going to have to continue to upgrade on my base, I can only use a flt of 2 icebreakers of the 5, because I have not pushed my dock past level 2 yet.  I just wished they would have added the drac sub bases and left the other's alone.  Like I mentioned, I had just started to get the urainum I need to get things going but now it is just going to much slower now.  No, I am not really a coiner, nor do I want to be, I know that Kixeye's goal is to get that $  BUT NOT FROM me.