Looking for new members

BartholomewRoberts87
BartholomewRoberts87
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 5
Hi, Sylv Raiders are looking for new members, we're like one big family, we play to enjoy the game and we defend our own under all costs.
  • Deathtuba0125
    Deathtuba0125
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 3
    edited 8 Jun 2018, 8:17AM
    Hi, Sylv Raiders are looking for new members, we're like one big family, we play to enjoy the game and we defend our own under all costs.
    Do you have a level requirement? cause im looking for an alliance and i was just wandering
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 249
    Do you have a level requirement? cause im looking for an alliance and i was just wandering
    COOT doesn't
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • Deathtuba0125
    Deathtuba0125
    Greenhorn
    COOT doesn't
    does the coot act like one big family and enjoy the game?
  • BartholomewRoberts87
    BartholomewRoberts87
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 5
    We don't have a level requirement, we just ask you pull your weight based on your level.
  • Deathtuba0125
    Deathtuba0125
    Greenhorn
    We don't have a level requirement, we just ask you pull your weight based on your level.
    could i get an invite?
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    could i get an invite?
    send us a invite; and i'll pass it on to my team; my alliance admin is Scorpious_DOW when u look us up
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    COOT doesn't
    does the coot act like one big family and enjoy the game?
    we try and help each other out with raids; base/fleet builds, and dailies..