error 2181

Mista_Danielle
Mista_Danielle
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 6
Good Comanders. I have some problem of my tower/bunker. Kixeye bring back my tower/banker to level 1 last year then i started upgraded my tower/bunker. Now Its been six months my tower lvls up but the problem is my liberators who gaurd that tower will not abe to go back inside if you try to put them its comet an error 2181. Please i need help. Thank you commanders

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,303
    If I understand you correctly, if you place Liberators inside of your Bunkers / Stronghold / Watchtowers, you will receive the 2181 error. Is it possible to place these units into a standard platoon?
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Mista_Danielle
    Mista_Danielle
    Greenhorn
    hello! commander. can you fixed my acct please. thanks

• Mista_Danielle
    Mista_Danielle
    Greenhorn
    I try to replace it and delete it but I cannot because error come out. please help me.

• Mista_Danielle
    Mista_Danielle
    Greenhorn
    still error its very prostrating. this problem happened since last year until now not been fixed. I expend to much money in this game. its very sad if i'm stop playing this game cause I love this game. please help me to fixed my account. thanks

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,303
    I will inform kixeye about the issue.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Mista_Danielle
    Mista_Danielle
    Greenhorn
    Axel L said:

Thanks you very much and more power to you.

• Mista_Danielle
    Mista_Danielle
    Greenhorn
    Axel L said:

Thanks you very much and more power to you.

hello! commander until now my account not yet fix still error when i try to delete my liberatyors toons please help my I'm so tired of this problem Its more than a year now already.