IDEA TO FIX 69/SELFBUBBLE

iBree2yApeX
iBree2yApeX
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 130
edited 23 May 2018, 11:04PM
Idea to fix 69

Warpath
in war path you can only hit the same base once so people cant 69 so it means pvp is more balanced and spread out.

Season PVP
you can hit whoever you want however many times you want providing they pop their bubble....

WHY not make it so you can only hit the same base every 36 hours and change the 3 star bubble Length to 24hours?
Game name: ___APEX__NOOB_
Level: 47
Clan: Solo
Sector: all of them >.< 
  • Nation-of-1
    Nation-of-1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 238
    Yea im not playing till pvp is changed, boring as ****. Make regular pvp similar to warpath and itl be better 
  • kixeyeuser_500907752_5389_5644099
    kixeyeuser_500907752_5389_5644099
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 11
    that wont work ,a strong coiner can go to a sector and flat it all and the heavy hitters can only hit him once
  • SKULLCRUSHER
    SKULLCRUSHER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 28
    might aswell stop crying and get used to it game is falling apart it only the people stupid enough to coin or cheat that is keeping the game going its never gonna be fixed been getting worse over the years the more changes they make the more unstable the game becomes its gonna end up where all you hit is dead bases cos changes = more people leave funny how most of the people asking for these changes is about lvl47 and up lol
  • SING-SING
    SING-SING
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 191
    In my opinion, only fair game be if you can hit back the attacker. He can be in bubble made from his 69 lower, but for you bubble don't show, you can hit back. They will stop do 69 because they will loose infamy twice, from his 69 lower and from you. He can run, jump or hide but for you his base is open next 36 hours, find him and kill him, problem solved...
  • Tugiyo
    Tugiyo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 3
    Idea to fix 69

Warpath
    in war path you can only hit the same base once so people cant 69 so it means pvp is more balanced and spread out.

Season PVP
    you can hit whoever you want however many times you want providing they pop their bubble....

WHY not make it so you can only hit the same base every 36 hours and change the 3 star bubble Length to 24hours?
    its not help at all
    one player can only hit once every 36 hours, how about the other players?? if one player can hit the same base for 36 hours they will ask other friend for 69, how about if some clan had 150-200 members? u really think ur method still efective??

did u happy if ur enemy hit u and then u want revenge,, but **** I forgot if I need waiting for 36 hours to hit back lol
  • ihamdallah
    ihamdallah
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 2
    SOlution to 69 - FIND GOOD BUDDIES OR CLAN TO PLAY WITH.
    There. Now let's move on.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,271
    Idea to fix 69

Warpath

Season PVP

the simplest solution would be to simply make people lose infamy from teammates, but have the attacker not gain the infamy if they are in the same tag.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • Joe Smith81
    Joe Smith81
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 25
    Will not work will just get there clan  to bubble them every 24 hours .So they will still lose no pvp.
  • chinapig
    chinapig
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,267
    Tugiyo said:
    Idea to fix 69

Warpath

Season PVP

WHY not make it so you can only hit the same base ekixeyeuser_500907752_5389_5644099 said:

very 36 hours and change the 3 star bubble Length to 24hours?
    its not help at all
    one player can only hit once every 36 hours, how about the other players?? if one player can hit the same base for 36 hours they will ask other friend for 69, how about if some clan had 150-200 members? u really think ur method still efective??

did u happy if ur enemy hit u and then u want revenge,, but **** I forgot if I need waiting for 36 hours to hit back lol
    How is it not a help? Yes I am sure there will be occasion where a large clan online and playing will be able to keep a teammate in a bubble.
    But that needs teamwork and coordination... and many players.
    This solution would go a long way toward helping to stop the prolific use of 69 in the game, in the majority of cases where only a handful of players are engaging in the battles, and preventing the game being played properly.
    And your last sentence makes no sense. You get hit and you pop and hit back, simple. Why do you need to wait 36 hours ? The only waiting would be if player A hits player B, then player B retaliates. Player A must wait before hitting player B again. And that is quite fair. You have both had your equal turn so where is the problem ??

Will not work will just get there clan  to bubble them every 24 hours .So they will still lose no pvp.
    That's why bubble time needs to be shorter, 2 hours  or length of base toon repair, whichever is longer.

that wont work ,a strong coiner can go to a sector and flat it all and the heavy hitters can only hit him once
    Why is that a problem? Nothing to stop everyone in the sector from flattening him. If there are only 1 or 2 hitters then it's a $hit sector which deserves to be burned...
  • chinapig
    chinapig
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,267
    edited 25 May 2018, 12:17AM
    this ring of fire (without the hack) kixeye took away from all of us good fair players because of a few cheaters using a macro hack. kixeyes is "exploiting" this to "their" advantage for all of us to "coin". it is like kixeyes said we can build a castle and we can not build a moat around it to defend. this ring of fire from day one was being used sense the map was created by kixeyes. so this is the reason why kixeyes i will not support your game nor coin any more.. you lost a paying customer.  this is why i posted this , seems like people hates the ring of fire because of the "free jumps"  and the "hit and run then friendly "bubble" tactic, "69". kixeyes is using this (as some say is an exploit),to "their "advantage". another words, a lot of you people complaining, dug your own hole  and now kixeyes is using it to make money on.

that being said the other issue is "69" Definition of this is when 2 players give each other a bubble 1 star 2 star 3 star . now that we all understand this. lets move on.

you really think using the ring of fire means "someone is using a "cheat auto clicker" LOL and before you say it, i played this game 5+ years and got good performance in this game and i can "break the ring of fire easy" i hate cheaters that use the auto clicker(macro) and they are the big losers. kixeyes can NOT "fix" a micro auto clicker because it runs a program "on" your computer. not incorporated in flash or a bot..how i know this! because i use to work for MSN dev. team to combat the cheats in their chat program..and now retired from them..

69 is a tactic that is used as a strategy to not let people bubble your base, you don't like it, tough luck, it is NOT a exploit or cheat. you can complaint all you want , but it is still legal to do
    Might be legal, but it makes you a complete pr!ck if you do it.

This is no different from "base sitting" back in the day, before live battles. In other words , it stinks of cowardice.

There is a world of difference between asking a friend to bubble you because you have just been on a rampage in another sector and you want to annoy anyone who follows you home............. or actively bubbling bases while you repeatedly take a bubble from an alt or clanmates.

The first scenario is a bit of a cheeky tactic, and acceptable.
    The second scenario is outrageously bad gameplay, and tbh, you really need to be a bit of an ar*ehole to play like that..

• ShotgunBilly
    ShotgunBilly
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 361
    Get rid of Infamy....Problem solved!
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 190
    this ring of fire (without the hack) kixeye took away from all of us good fair players because of a few cheaters using a macro hack. kixeyes is "exploiting" this to "their" advantage for all of us to "coin". it is like kixeyes said we can build a castle and we can not build a moat around it to defend. this ring of fire from day one was being used sense the map was created by kixeyes. so this is the reason why kixeyes i will not support your game nor coin any more.. you lost a paying customer.  this is why i posted this , seems like people hates the ring of fire because of the "free jumps"  and the "hit and run then friendly "bubble" tactic, "69". kixeyes is using this (as some say is an exploit),to "their "advantage". another words, a lot of you people complaining, dug your own hole  and now kixeyes is using it to make money on.

that being said the other issue is "69" Definition of this is when 2 players give each other a bubble 1 star 2 star 3 star . now that we all understand this. lets move on.

you really think using the ring of fire means "someone is using a "cheat auto clicker" LOL and before you say it, i played this game 5+ years and got good performance in this game and i can "break the ring of fire easy" i hate cheaters that use the auto clicker(macro) and they are the big losers. kixeyes can NOT "fix" a micro auto clicker because it runs a program "on" your computer. not incorporated in flash or a bot..how i know this! because i use to work for MSN dev. team to combat the cheats in their chat program..and now retired from them..

69 is a tactic that is used as a strategy to not let people bubble your base, you don't like it, tough luck, it is NOT a exploit or cheat. you can complaint all you want , but it is still legal to do
    I agree with you.69 is a tactic that's available from the base game,nowadays it becomes a big issue since macros came to the gaming society.Also,quite a definition you made there xd.