No event during peroid WK soccer in Russia

gamao2
gamao2
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5
Kixeye can you consider not to start event during period WK soccer in Russia?
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 590
    gamao2 said:
    kixeye dont give a **** on your football блять.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,124
    For me, it doesn't really matter when the monthly events take place. It's also a slight problem when it comes to planning events if they want to take into account every major holiday in the world. On the other hand, it could be great if kixeye could consider adding special bases for a wider selection of holidays like we used to get for the Valentines day, Black Friday, 4th of July and April Fools day.

Here are some of the holidays in Sweden. Keep in mind that the list is narrowed to only a very limited amount of holidays and it could easily be extended to include few more entries.

Eastern

Apr 30th = Walpurgis Night

May 1st

Jun 6th = National day

Midsummer

Halloween

Dec 13th = Saint Lucy's Day

Dec 24th - Dec 26th = Christmas

Dec 31st - Jan 1st = New Year

Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 639
    f**k football, and sports in general, i want my event!
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,064
    dumbldor said:
    gamao2 said:
    Soccer is not football.
    Football is like rugby, except it's for men...
     >:) 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,064
    Axel L said:
    For me, it doesn't really matter when the monthly events take place. It's also a slight problem when it comes to planning events if they want to take into account every major holiday in the world. On the other hand, it could be great if kixeye could consider adding special bases for a wider selection of holidays like we used to get for the Valentines day, Black Friday, 4th of July and April Fools day.

Here are some of the holidays in Sweden. Keep in mind that the list is narrowed to only a very limited amount of holidays and it could easily be extended to include few more entries.

Eastern

May 1st

Jun 6th = National day

Midsummer

Halloween

Kixeye should do a special base for Sweden next Christmas - where we have to find the Gavle Goat base & burn it down...
  • Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,377
    Hmm, about this time next month, I have an important function involving, well, it's kinda personal, but would you mind just delaying the event for a couple days, or a week, please, pretty please, with a cherry on top?! jk

LOL
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,124
    edited 24 May 2018, 4:46AM
    FBHO said:
    Axel L said:

Eastern

May 1st

Jun 6th = National day

Midsummer

Halloween

Kixeye should do a special base for Sweden next Christmas - where we have to find the Gavle Goat base & burn it down...
    That would be interesting as Gävle Municipality (In Swedish: Gävle Kommun) made few layers of protective barriers in the form of roundpole fence in order to eliminate any potential threats. It would be truly interesting if one of the bases was designed around burning down the Gävle Goat and the only and most effective weapon against it would be fire.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • PabloTheHat
    PabloTheHat
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 2
    gamao2 said:
    Silly boy
  • WhoDaresWins1
    WhoDaresWins1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 11
    Next the girls will be asking not to have an event when its "their time of the month" if we are not careful. 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3,750

@WhoDaresWins1 said:
    Next the girls will be asking not to have an event when its "their time of the month" if we are not careful. 

That basically is the point in a nutshell isn't it?

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • AlyssaBrown
    AlyssaBrown
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1
    gamao2 said:
    I have Dr. Appt too...

• Case Dynamics
    Case Dynamics
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 190
    you guys take the foozball way too seriously
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 575
    and Festivus too!
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 590
    FBHO said:
    dumbldor said:
    gamao2 said:
    Soccer is not football.
    Football is like rugby, except it's for men...
     >:) 
    for american **** yes
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,981
    and Festivus too!
    Festivus for the rest of us, hehe.
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,981
    This is a silly request,since when does kix consider our requests.Good luck on this one.
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 540

I'm rooting for Uruguay....

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3,750

My momma says foozball is da devil...

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Samurai Pizza Cat
    Samurai Pizza Cat
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 603
    I'm tired of only one sport like soccer is monopolizing the entire interest, massmedias, sources, conversations in relation to sporting issues in my country (spain).
    Leaving others like basketball, tennis, rugby, boxing, watersports, etc, totally ignored, in the limbo, like they do not exist.
    And all the mafia and dirty bussiness behind the soccer and the money it moves in every player buying contract is really sad.