CLEAR DEAD BASES ANNUALLY

MajorAzhole
MajorAzhole
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 604
Once a year is about right to clean house and get rid of the abandoned low level accounts.  If they haven't logged on in 3 weeks they're gone, with an option for someone to restore if they try to log in later. 
Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 590
    Once a year is about right to clean house and get rid of the abandoned low level accounts.  If they haven't logged on in 3 weeks they're gone, with an option for someone to restore if they try to log in later. 
    why you have a photo of jericho banging skipjack, ardra, sheila, nyx, pandora, deena, kara and one more girl?
  • GreenDust
    GreenDust
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 559

@MajorAzhole said:

l left the game two times the first one was 4 months and second time 1 year i don't like your suggestion and i think it's stupid

ฬ๏lŦรקคςк

• MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 23 May 2018, 8:31PM
    dumbldor said:
    why you have a photo of jericho banging skipjack, ardra, sheila, nyx, pandora, deena, kara and one more girl?

The other girl is Polly. 

Jericho is not banging them in the picture but it is implied lol.   Jericho is imo still the baddest male hero so he gets to nail all the hot hero chics.  
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    I would think that being inactive for 3 weeks wouldn't be sufficient amount of evidence to point out the fact that a player is being inactive from the game. A reasonable amount of time to show if a player is inactive would at least be 6 months to make sure that the player hasn't been offline due to a vacation.

On the other hand, it wouldn't hurt if kixeye decided to use a longer time frame like inactivity which lasts longer than 1 year.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 23 May 2018, 8:35PM
    Axel L said:
    I would think that being inactive for 3 weeks wouldn't be sufficient amount of evidence to point out the fact that a player is being inactive from the game. A reasonable amount of time to show if a player is inactive would at least be 6 months to make sure that the player hasn't been offline due to a vacation.

On the other hand, it wouldn't hurt if kixeye decided to use a longer time frame like inactivity which lasts longer than 1 year.

Well, the inactivity time frame the last time they cleared dead bases was 2 weeks.  As long as there is a restore base option, 3 weeks should be fine.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:

Well, the inactivity time frame the last time they cleared dead bases was 2 weeks.  As long as there is a restore base option, 3 weeks should be fine.
    They used a different time frame based on which level the player was at. For the higher level players, they would consider a player inactive if he or she hasn't played the game for something like 6 months. On the other hand, for a low level player at for instance level 2, the used the time frame 2 weeks and I would guess that they decided to use this time frame for low tier players due to the fact that the process of leveling up is extreme quick for low level players.
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

They used a different time frame based on which level the player was at. For the higher level players, they would consider a player inactive if he or she hasn't played the game for something like 6 months. On the other hand, for a low level player at for instance level 2, the used the time frame 2 weeks and I would guess that they decided to use this time frame for low tier players due to the fact that the process of leveling up is extreme quick for low level players.

I must being remembering it wrong.  You're a pretty reliable info source.  

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

I must being remembering it wrong.  You're a pretty reliable info source.  

The time they used for different player levels was slightly different. Sadly, finding the specific thread where they gave out the time frames for being classified as inactive isn't a simple task. I remember that the post was created before the super famous sector merge and that it was most likely stated in the update notes but nothing more than that.
  • Josep-keisuke
    Josep-keisuke
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 33

Kixeye must remove all lvl low accounts per week or month because many people create new ones just for make the sector full

• vinay1995
    vinay1995
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 275
    thats not possible to remove all accounts in a week or month. How can you say if a low lvl player on a vacation and unable to open game.
  • Nucking Futs
    Nucking Futs
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 645

All bases not just low levels should be removed from the map. I would say quarterly is about right.

• DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,009

Kixeye must remove all lvl low accounts per week or month because many people create new ones just for make the sector full

Well what about the the accounts that are legit,a new player that maybe doesnt dedicate his or her life to the game.
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,009
    dumbldor said:

The other girl is Polly. 

Jericho is not banging them in the picture but it is implied lol.   Jericho is imo still the baddest male hero so he gets to nail all the hot hero chics.  
    I think sunder should get in on the action too lol.
    What has happened to this once great game.