CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS HIT ROCK BOTTOM
    5 days still no answer ;look like game is dead 

• MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 540
    CUSTOMER SERVICE IS FINE

@ROYBOY31666 said:
    2 of the votes that say its fine is the same guy. Stuart and sticky are the same 19 year old kids. 

He and himself believe that it's good

• Grinder73
    Grinder73
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 549
    There was once a Kixeye game called Back Yard Monsters.  When support was drastically scaled back it wasn't to much longer before development of the game was also came to an end.  Could it be that history is repeating it's self?  Only time will tell. 
    When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die. - Jean-Paul Sartre
  • candymanG1
    candymanG1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 69
    take a look at the VIEWS  and REPLIES  on the post on forum . people  just dont care take a look at leader board people are still playing the game .people just dont care about forums anymore just alot of crying its to hard why you not answer my ticket why because half tickets are a joke nooobs just after free gold . messing it up for them good players that do need help.
  • lasciviouscajuns
    lasciviouscajuns
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 227
    Just sent in a ticket....think there is any chance of a reply before end of event? LMAO....
  • ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 335

@ROYBOY31666 said:
    2 of the votes that say its fine is the same guy. Stuart and sticky are the same 19 year old kids. 

He and himself believe that it's good

no he is just doing to get people to talk about himself. he is a troll

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 575
    Grinder73 said:
    There was once a Kixeye game called Back Yard Monsters.  When support was drastically scaled back it wasn't to much longer before development of the game was also came to an end.  Could it be that history is repeating it's self?  Only time will tell. 
    I think we can still play BYM, I loved that game! ... but didn't they also use players in Battle Pirates? and I just heard they may have even added mobile support to that game, tho I may be wrong, but if they did, player support is not a bad omen
  • ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Skilled Warrior
    Heard i got banned. Guess the fool was wrong like normal

• ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Skilled Warrior
    so why do i have the jail 

• Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,237
    Back on top pls as i wonder where support is?
    Tickets passed on by those experts after 4 -5 days still not answered by the support team
    Older tickets  tickets expired after passed on to support team without answer
    This is not what i call support...

You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • LUCIOLUCIO
    LUCIOLUCIO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 42
    Again, kixeye making ****. Now the game doesn't load. And when load is too slow. Each time slower !!! Kixeye screw this game so much that every day less players at game. I remeber when there was more than 100.000 players on line. Now is less than 50.000 and will be less every day. Wake up Kixeye !!!! This game is not for you !!!!
  • Deadly17
    Deadly17
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 99
    Do we have a customer service, I thought KIXEYE dropped it 3 years ago, It was costing them money ???????
  • GraemeT
    GraemeT
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 15
    Rob de R said:
    Tickets passed on by those experts after 4 -5 days still not answered by the support team

When they tell you that it is being passed on don't believe them, most don't (some do) as it reduces their payout. As an ex expert I can tell you that when it is actually rerouted back to Kixeye you can no longer converse with the expert

• giveup123
    giveup123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 659
    is no costumer services on war commander some farmers they have no idea about game,and they try to tell u who to fix the problem
2»