This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Assault Items returning to the FM next week.

2»
  • Michael Staten
    Michael Staten
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 418
    DANG  from the looks of it this was a spot announcement and a walk away. not even a cm is responding back from another frack up. you guys need to hire or get some part timers who can spot check your work. seriously you guys are either burnt out or just do not have the most simplest thing such as a check off list. like before something is pushed out. someone checks off to make sure it is there. or do you actually have that but since you do not like to admit mistakes on this scale you ignore everything. better to look like bone heads then incompetent?
  • chopsy
    chopsy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 124
    in other words, OOPS
    where did the fun go?  would you mind bringing it back?  
  • elitwo
    elitwo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 699
    lol - so IF u want a spacific hydro - you can have 6 of one or 6 of the other - but must build 10 ships - ROFL - another kix [YOU MUST USE OUR BUILD FOR RAID] bend over

• Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,029
    The end is nigh as the ole' Pirates say.....

Time to cash in those treasure chests, and break open the barrel of rum as well all watch the fading ship die.....or sink being more precise 
  • Laurence Alterman
    Laurence Alterman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 35
    nice to see old/new items to obtain.wish all would just stop complaining about everything

• Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,000

@Sputnik001 said:
    The end is nigh as the ole' Pirates say.....

Time to cash in those treasure chests, and break open the barrel of rum as well all watch the fading ship die.....or sink being more precise 

We're plugging the leaks in this rotten hull with our coin, but the hull keeps rotting away.
    Will Kixeye beach the hull for some urgent repairs, or will the crew (us) take to the life-rafts before the ship founders?
    Probably the latter. & many others have jumped overboard as it is.

Fleas for free for all pirates, you're very welcome
  • Nicki_H9
    Nicki_H9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 105
    edited 20 May 2018, 6:16AM
    nice to see old/new items to obtain.wish all would just stop complaining about everything

The items that are missing is priority tech... Which is why people are complaining... It wouldnt matter as much if it was tech that wasn't needed for next raid.
  • Players_First
    Players_First
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 212
    Next week the following items will be returning to the FM next week.
    • Assault Battery MK-COM
    • Zynthonite Armor D5-COM
    • Penetrative Resistors
    • Corrosive Resistors
    • Assault CIC
    • Andrena UAV
    I haven't heard any clear answers on why they just can't add the Resistors THIS week....
    you won't because there is no reason, just inept planning on the team's part
  • TheSkullhunter
    TheSkullhunter
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 142
    I dont know why everyone is complaining about the resistors. They are for equipping to your nav relay fleets so lower players can hit the 45.. Why would you waste a slot on your manticores.
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

@TheSkullhunter said:
    I dont know why everyone is complaining about the resistors. They are for equipping to your nav relay fleets so lower players can hit the 45.. Why would you waste a slot on your manticores.

Wha-? MCXs can do the nav Relay 45s!

• BANZAI_Bill
    BANZAI_Bill
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 577
    great.... more garbage instead of fixing this broken game.
  • cmarch_82
    cmarch_82
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 20
    Next week the following items will be returning to the FM next week.
    • Assault Battery MK-COM
    • Zynthonite Armor D5-COM
    • Penetrative Resistors
    • Corrosive Resistors
    • Assault CIC
    • Andrena UAV
    I haven't heard any clear answers on why they just can't add the Resistors THIS week....
    What do you expect from a "community manager" that has been here for less than a year?
2»