token exchange

Jd Person
Jd Person
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 8
why cant we have a system where we can exchange old tokens for some new tokens .
  • Soulvampyr
    Soulvampyr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 269
    i have asked them to change out tokens a couple times over the years..hoping for a different answer...lol.  sux that they go tlcs that u have to do the lower sets for tokens we dont need or already have a bunch of were not using just to get to the things we do need more of
  • PandorasBoxChessClub
    PandorasBoxChessClub
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 18
    i have asked them to change out tokens a couple times over the years..hoping for a different answer...lol.  sux that they go tlcs that u have to do the lower sets for tokens we dont need or already have a bunch of were not using just to get to the things we do need more of
    Think i may reach 100 days of unusable Fangtooth tokens with this latest round of TLCs ...and 50 x 10k defender vxp tokens that i can also never use - maybe i could build a whole set of fangs and gift them to someone ?

• Lt_Caine
    Lt_Caine
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 226
    edited 31 May 2018, 3:02AM
    Think i may reach 100 days of unusable Fangtooth tokens with this latest round of TLCs ...and 50 x 10k defender vxp tokens that i can also never use - maybe i could build a whole set of fangs and gift them to someone ?

could do the same on fangs...  but have no dock space
  • kixeyeuser_1419198018177_100004729098382
    kixeyeuser_1419198018177_100004729098382
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 34
    even if the return is less than said amount. would be a great idea as hulls/ build tokens become useless after so long.