8.20 Official Discussion Thread

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,070
Commanders,

Please discuss everything related to the 8.20 Release here.

Release Notes
Operation: Source Code
WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • VictrixSinai
    VictrixSinai
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 32
    Everything here sounds promising. Hopefully I can manage through a few more missions for better xp and get something useful on this one.
  • Whiskey-Tango3
    Whiskey-Tango3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 707
    is there a trophy pic yet? hope its a hider for a change
  • Maximus_Destructicus
    Maximus_Destructicus
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,882
    thank you for finally indicating which unit a tech is for when won, good job

• kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 276
    pls say that when you arrange the units for era, you people put the most recent one at the start of the menu
  • Roy Pierson89
    Roy Pierson89
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 4
    kixeye used to spawn elits seig bases on the map..why no more.....plus u use to fill ur base with dead toons and let them heal over night  why nonoe of that now...u all have turnd this game into a slot machine where it doesnt matter what u do u have to coin or do with out
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,159
    Fixed an issue in the Darkstorm Boss Base where destroying the Radar would not disable the Aura after the first attempt

I thinks its too late for this fix, as DS boss bases are history now.

• kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 276
    MX36 said:
    Fixed an issue in the Darkstorm Boss Base where destroying the Radar would not disable the Aura after the first attempt

I thinks its too late for this fix, as DS boss bases are history now.

maybe will see those bases later
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,249
      Why even bother fixing the Darkstorm Boss Base bug?  I thought last Sunday was their last Spawn date.  So you fixed a bug for nothing.  How about adding the things we want in the game.  I can't wait to see if this update caused any new bugs.
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,679

The Darkstorm fix may have been a hotfix they did last Sunday and they are just communicating the fix to us now, they’ve done that before. Of course, I could be totally wrong also lol

WC ID 3439259
  • candymanG1
    candymanG1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 97
    i dont see anythink  about fix to training tokens and tex ? joke this game .
  • Alexandre Pais
    Alexandre Pais
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 8
    Hi Burny, you forgot to put in the release the Deena`s nerfed and the turrets extra damage. Kixeye will tell its a bug and will give gold to all players like in the last event?
  • ali33166
    ali33166
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 42
    edited 17 May 2018, 2:05AM
    @CM_Burny ; could we have more explanations? 
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,402
    is there a trophy pic yet? hope its a hider for a change

• TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,710
    The SHARPSHOOTER wiki Page is now LIVE! -----> HERE

I still need to find out the Repair time but the full stat table and other info is there!

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,434
    Hi Burny, you forgot to put in the release the Deena`s nerfed and the turrets extra damage. Kixeye will tell its a bug and will give gold to all players like in the last event?
    Yes, we need an explanation for this glitch!
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,248
    TroyW said:

I still need to find out the Repair time but the full stat table and other info is there!
    nice to see that we can get info on units before we jave upgraded them to that point : ) 
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the new onyx varent(s)  seem interesting but have the potential to be super frustrating depending on their implementation  

pretty much every new feature in the patch notes is good

the sharpshooter and spotter seem to have a lot of perks, tech will be interesting to see,  might even be a nice counter to drakon bunkers.

sounds like a nice update so far.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,699
    nametagg0 said:
    TroyW said:

nice to see that we can get info on units before we jave upgraded them to that point : ) 
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the new onyx varent(s)  seem interesting but have the potential to be super frustrating depending on their implementation  

pretty much every new feature in the patch notes is good

the sharpshooter and spotter seem to have a lot of perks, tech will be interesting to see,  might even be a nice counter to drakon bunkers.

sounds like a nice update so far.
    I'm also very happy that kixeye has introduced a new sniper unit in WC as it will also ope up the ability to making Bunker designs more about a give and take game and increased diversity when it comes to possible content inside of the Bunker. Now, it's only time to see if kixeye deliver on making the Sharpshooters an effective infantry killer without making them absolutely overpower against any other units.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • kixeyeuser_192312683_11692_4911930
    kixeyeuser_192312683_11692_4911930
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 54
    Kixeye only fix the stuff that benefits them, they are theives that reduce your toons fire rate and DPS  so you get more damage , this to me is stealing, if someone purchases something you cant just go and take bits back from it , KIX ARE THIEVEING LYING COMPANY THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT WHAT BENEFITS THEM AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS  . I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THEY HAVE SUPPORT, THE REAL ISSUES YOU GET JACK **** FOR AND YET PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT MINOR CRAP GET LOTS OF GOLD  , JUST SO TIRED OF THE UNJUST AND UNFAIR TREATMENT BEING DEALT OUT BY KIXEYE AND I BET THIS COMMENT GETS ME BANNED OFF FORUM  CAUSE THEY DONT LIKE PLAYERS POINTING OUT THAT THEY ARE LYING THIEVES