corrosive and penetrative resistors missing

124»
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,873
    After speaking with the team the resistors will be added back to the FM next week.
    And didnt Rampage say we had months to get ready for the raid? How can we build a hull if you wont give us the parts?

No, he said we had 4 months to get out siege fleets dialed in, not assault fleets.  But thanks for staying on that bandwagon even though the wheels fell off last week.
  • lililili
    lililili
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 7
    Laredo said:
    After speaking with the team the resistors will be added back to the FM next week.
    And didnt Rampage say we had months to get ready for the raid? How can we build a hull if you wont give us the parts?

No, he said we had 4 months to get out siege fleets dialed in, not assault fleets.  But thanks for staying on that bandwagon even though the wheels fell off last week.
    I know the bandwagon reference was for something else, but that is just how we players feel about this game right now...
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,873
    lililili said:
    Laredo said:

I know the bandwagon reference was for something else, but that is just how we players feel about this game right now...
    I totally get it.  At this time I'm not happy either about some stuff thats been done.  But posting misinformation isn't helpful to the poster or the community.
  • SirBoss
    SirBoss
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 21
    "Posting misinformation" I hope that applies to Kix as well Laredo. Maybe I'm wrong though, they didn't give any information about pulling the resistors this week. 
124»