corrosive and penetrative resistors missing

• adalhuerta
    adalhuerta
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 40
    After speaking with the team the resistors will be added back to the FM next week.
    I swear Kix sit there trying to think of ways to piss off the players. 

Ok, can we be allowed to select 2 of each resistor next week to compensate? Pretty plz?
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,894
    After speaking with the team the resistors will be added back to the FM next week.
    I swear Kix sit there trying to think of ways to piss off the players. 

Ok, can we be allowed to select 2 of each resistor next week to compensate? Pretty plz?
    Honestly... I think it just shows the disconnect from Kixeye and the players. We TRY to build the fleets to try the Raid, but instead they toss us yet more new stuff instead of the stuff that will help us DO the Raid...
  • zebbers1
    zebbers1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 74
    you really couldn't make this chit up, did they think no one would notice lol
  • tamdhu
    tamdhu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 281
    guess i will just have to make do with my 3 manti with corr resistors or maybe i need to develop them more by sticking speed sys 6 on them ?
  • Alpha__Wolf
    Alpha__Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 860
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe they don't want us to be prepared for the raids?Here lately everything smacks of that.
    TFC Rocks
  • smitz
    smitz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 26
    What about all the other tech also? KE you made the raid crazy, we are trying to adapt. Now you make us lose build time and will fix it next week. Your way of saying let me help, a 1 day ship build token for 41 coins instead of 48. Well thanks but get your head out of your 4th point of contact (airborne reference sorry)
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    The Resistors are the biggie - Compare the damage a Resistor ship takes versus one with a more typical Speed System... 
  • mapelino_DVO
    mapelino_DVO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 16
    I don't know what i should say anymore, a price which is limited to 5 pieces is 3 weeks in fm which is needed for the current raid cycle, but the resistor for the last raid cycle is still in there, and than a week out of fm without any reason. wow thats nice
  • obelixxxx
    obelixxxx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 307
    Think its meant to be used on the scatter mantis therefore 5(1fleet)...theres another engine for the missile variant :)
  • laura.chapman.94
    laura.chapman.94
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 7
    I know this isn't your fault Rampage, but ****...another delay in building these boats.  This was a horrible raid as many were not able to complete enough boats because of the outrageous build times.  Necessary components were added late and now we still don't have everything we need.  This raid cycle seems doomed or is intentionally being sabotaged.
  • smitz
    smitz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 26
    How about for a dumb idea, pull the archived data for the last fm before raid. Pull this fm and relaunch the old code. at least the prizes will be helpful. Because you have to admit MC2 is the best thing going this week and its worthless against an up to date base.

• Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    I know this isn't your fault Rampage, but ****...another delay in building these boats.  This was a horrible raid as many were not able to complete enough boats because of the outrageous build times.  Necessary components were added late and now we still don't have everything we need.  This raid cycle seems doomed or is intentionally being sabotaged.
    It certainly LOOKS deliberate... unless they ARE that clueless?
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,032

@CM Major_Rampage said:

But im building my manticores now... my 4th only needs the resistor and since i didnt do the crappy raid i didnt get the flag so my 5th one pretty much just the resistor and couple pieces. We dont get why they arent there in the first place.

• kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,032

@Cap'n Deadpool said:
    Rampage has stated the resistors will be back next week.

Why not just add them in THIS week, though?  :(

So it can hold up our building for st least 2 weeks. They are probably doing a tlc that they dont want us to have them finished for.

• BroonEye
    BroonEye
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 42
    they will be added next week? ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS?  You lot really are a bunch of incompetent bellends
  • Pusssy_Galore
    Pusssy_Galore
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 26
    We gonna loose build time with this. 
  • Val Lan
    Val Lan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 8

Like 20hr is that big of a loss in build time

• Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Val Lan said:

20hrs? More like a week... and then it's ANOTHER week if you need a 2nd resistor. So 14 days > 20 hours.
  • renebuus.beldam
    renebuus.beldam
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 19
    Downtime for update after recoding. Nice to now they be back next week

• Typhoon_Tim
    Typhoon_Tim
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 53
    so much for planning ahead and being ready for the next raid, can you/KIX ever ever not **** something up?  It's getting harder and harder to not follow the herd that is continually bashing you/KIX....I swear a pack of chimpanzee's could do a better job of planning and communications.  I'd ask you to fix it this week, but we all know, fix one thing and break two is the KIX company motto...
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,446
    Okay, guys, let's keep it real here. Yes, Kix have messed up, but saying that it's cost you a week's build time is just stupid. You can keep putting on the other components while we wait, and fit the resistors next week once kixeye finally get their act together.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,949
    Are you kidding? We loose time on build, of em + 1 week of resistors as we can claim just 1 per week + You still didnt reply on the insanity of last raid we had, if kix going to change dmg output , effectiveness of CM that seems not to work as intended + whats sort of dmg is it ice field from kodiak + many other issues that been pointed on 120 pages while not even 1 reply from you came or kixeye. Are you rly kidding that kix dont bother about ppl that keep em afloat ? 
  • Morbid Mystery
    Morbid Mystery
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 66
    Is Kix intentionally keeping us from having proper Manticore fleets? Last raid was horrible. Kix response (none) was horrible.  Now we are getting off to a horrible start to being ready next raid. Pass that up. 
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,428
    Is there anybody there that thinks anymore?   Quite amazing you guys just make yourselves look like a laughingstock every week
    Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • dennis.joslin
    dennis.joslin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 194
    Seriously.  This is really the best "the team" can do after this weekend?
    Ordained Minister - Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster...Have you been touched by his Noodly Appendage?

Battle Pirates - LVL 80
  • stephenl90
    stephenl90
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 668
    Seriously.  This is really the best "the team" can do after this weekend?
    It is to be hoped that they will give us the opportunity of picking up 2 resistors rather than the usual 1. After all it was their blunder.
  • Colonel_Klink
    Colonel_Klink
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 12
    Seriously Kixeye are you just trying to put the screws to us any way you possibly can?  In 7 years this is the closest I have ever been to packing it in and dumping this game.
  • The_Cobaltazule
    The_Cobaltazule
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 72

So...are we to put our builds on hold for an entire week? What is so difficult about adding them this week? Is Kixeye going to tune the Raid targets for incomplete fleets like they did so well this last one?

• Pusssy_Galore
    Pusssy_Galore
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 26
    Val Lan said:

20hrs? More like a week... and then it's ANOTHER week if you need a 2nd resistor. So 14 days > 20 hours.
    Indeed a lot more then 20 hours