FM token chest

michael.west.750
michael.west.750
Incursion Leader
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,115
What is the most tokens you've gotten from the fm 3-9 days tokens chest?

I thought it'd be cool to get a visual. Let's keep it constructive please. Thank you.

FM token chest 163 votes

49%
FluffyKittenTypicalComplainerballe klorinAerialVictiniNemo_DutchmanCap'n DeadpoolBenjamin JewellJosh1FiremanHawkCaptRichKmpgatearnastvinniefWatchMan MUGBrotherhighSerpents_SoulBIG--CATsandyrstephen.cunningtonRay_P 81 votes
32%
MrTigsLars ChristiansenbortHoot343evo ShiverCMHNE McCaslinBriana Chewjoe crosslandCement_Headhowdyof5Lewis HulattDrinksStanley RoketaSkippy414Pharazali.parrOC1ZERO aka JackCharlie Pugwash 53 votes
0%
david.pawlak.777 1 vote
1%
KING_JAMESsuck-ma-stump 2 votes
1%
jim.lore.31Happy_MMTheSkullhunter 3 votes
0%
11%
Anthony PreweckiTalasarianM_D-NDTCyanide SandwichRammsteinoneeyeddestroyerStaticDazandrenDosai1DogStar123wolf123david.newell.3158Bob of BOB22mapelino_DVOPiratekiller_BOBadalhuertaHowHighmark.matthews.94NoTouchy88 19 votes
Bacon
2%
TheHolshmpordonmegajew1klington 4 votes
  • HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 896
    I've been lucky, got the 9 dayer early (used it on hunters.... ) and a few 4 dayers
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • Anthony Prewecki
    Anthony Prewecki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 343
    just befor raids i had a 2 day and the 7 day token 
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,526
    4, and the one time it happened I actually already had one 2-day because I'd got used to it always being 3, so as a result, I only got 2 days.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,512
    Bacon
    Just saying....  5-8 will never happen so...
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,936
    2+2, once, since this format started.
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 835
    I got really lucky once and got a 2 and 7 days token right after I got buccs (before the seige cycle started), so i was able to have a fleet of 4 done by raid time. Havent been that lucky since then
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich               How to get free facebook credits: http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=27921
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/

KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 302
    I got the 2 day and 7 day the week before this last week - which helped me turn out a third manticore in time - to get my **** handed to me - lol
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,303
    i've had 2+7 once, 2+2 twice, the rest was 2+1.  still better than a sharp stick in the eye!  ;)
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    Sorry, I meant to click 4. I forgot about the one time I did
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • Benjamin Jewell
    Benjamin Jewell
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 129
    rolled commons... no uncommon or epics yet
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,437
    I finally received a 2+7 the week before the last raid. This enabled me to build another Manticure for the raid resulting in more repair time per target.
    THANKS KIX.
  • PenguinPants
    PenguinPants
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,393
    I did get a 2+2 once, but that was also the week where they changed the prize timers and I missed out on the 1-day token. So I still ended up with the same amount of token days that week.
  • tee.fragall
    tee.fragall
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 357
    oops I did get 2+2 once.

The problem is that Kix doesn't use practical statistics very well -if ever. Matter of fact, as smart as they might be at other forms of math, they are quite ignorant in regards to applied statistics and how their ratios effect the individual player.

The farther from 50%-50% they deviate with their ratios the longer those coin tosses take to reach a balance. It can take a single player what feels like an eternity to roll enough chests to have it actually come out to the average that was intended. When Kix looks at the number of each kind of chest rolled each week they see deviations from week to week, but their sample size being in the thousands per week takes much less time to equalize to the ratio they have assigned to each size chest.

With odds as offset as they appear to be based on the random samples from polls here and on other pages like TFC etc., there is a significant number of players that can get a chest every week for years and never get more than 2+1. This leaves those on the wrong side of the RNG disillusioned and wondering why kixeye hates them so much. Just one of the many contributors to dead bases imo. 
  • NoTouchy88
    NoTouchy88
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 75

So 2 weeks before the raid I got 4 days. 1 week before the raid I got 9 days... Just now I got 4 again...

• Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,000

Like another here, I got 2 x 2d & had one up my sleeve as used to only getting a 1d & a 2d so got ripped off.
    Be much better if it was a guaranteed amount, then we might not get ripped off by rng

Fleas for free for all pirates, you're very welcome
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,115
    So it looks like 3, 4, and 9 are the most likely to be had. Three winning by a lot though.
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,057
    edited 18 May 2018, 12:36AM
    Well i havent been lucky. Most ive had is 4d twice.

And as holsh said, 5-8 wont ever happen, those who voted there are screwing with you. 

It either 3, 4 or 9.
    No automatic alt text available.
  • Lewis Hulatt
    Lewis Hulatt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 74
    my 2+2 was less than 10 minutes ago  - first over 2+1 since new system so far as can recall - but it does happen
  • wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,271
    Got 9 days once, 4 a couple times...
    Kixeye needs to increase the odds for higher drops.
    ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 407
    2 + 2 twice. This one still to come system down NOT due to kix lol
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 783
    i got 4 days 2+2  one time other than that its been a constant 3 days worth 2+1