Is this game for Christians or the whole world?

theViperCesc
theViperCesc
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 59

Hello Kixeye.
I'm going to kixeye company know some points that they do and some points
that they don't do.
For instance : kixeye celebrates the happy new years and pay respect for offering free offers , Christmas days, so as
Easter eggs hand as well as Halloweens.
So Kixeye , why the heck don't give a respect or celebrate the holy months of Muslims " Ramadan Month "
and their celebration days " Eid day" for paying free offers as you do other brother side "Christians"?.
In my conclusion , kixeye you need to make this game as a whole world game not specific interests .

Ramadan Kareem to all my brothers and Sisters . God bless you all in this holly month.

P. S I'm just mentioned my opinions . Not attacking or any bad issues to anyone .
Ty
VIP -theViper

• HEISENBERG_NL1
    HEISENBERG_NL1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 548

Hello Kixeye.
    that they don't do.
    For instance : kixeye celebrates the happy new years and pay respect for offering free offers , Christmas days, so as
    So Kixeye , why the heck don't give a respect or celebrate the holy months of Muslims " Ramadan Month "
    and their celebration days " Eid day" for paying free offers as you do other brother side "Christians"?.
    In my conclusion , kixeye you need to make this game as a whole world game not specific interests .

Ramadan Kareem to all my brothers and Sisters . God bless you all in this holly month.

P. S I'm just mentioned my opinions . Not attacking or any bad issues to anyone .
    Ty
    VIP -theViper

Its an American company so geared towards what they do over there. I dont think Halloween is Christian btw. I get your point, but they have to make a lot more special offers, for hindus, buddhist etc. I think they follow just the regular western holidays and dont care about religion. All the symbolism in the game is more satanic. In my opinion its better to keep religion out off the game, let them focus on performance. Well have a good Ramadan Viper :-)
  • Alok r
    Alok r
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 551

It depends on the group location of the organisation and the most commonly followed religion in that geographic location.
    For instance: I worked in NZ where longest holiday and most celebrated occasion was Christmas.
    Now I'm working in India, where the longest or most popular holiday is not Christmas but something else.
    Same for Arabic countries where they have different holidays and different occasions to celebrate.
    Now most global MNCs tend to include all major religious holidays in their yearly calendar. But few other don't. It's their respective company policy and they cant be forced to celebrate any and every religious holiday.
    So naturally Kixeye being an American company will be geared towards American holidays.

• dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 596

Hello Kixeye.
    that they don't do.

Ty
    VIP -theViper

this game was created in USA and these are the celebrations celebrated in USA.
  • beermachine
    beermachine
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 56
    and be happy they left the political and war related holidays out. that would even worse discusions. 
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 622
    They had to leave something for people to whine about... ;)

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 731
    new years and halloween are not christian holidays, and as others have already stated, the company is a US company and go with the US type holidays, and I am sure this is not a disrespect of and other religious beliefs, they also do not do jewish or hindi or any number of other beliefs people celebrate
  • NoobStar_USA
    NoobStar_USA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 6
    It blows my mind that people have to insert religion into everything. How about we all just play the game and keep our religious views out of it.
  • cindym36
    cindym36
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 58
    good post OP while we at it can I get moustaches on all my infantry in month of November to celebrate Movember (kidding)
    wish kixeye would stamp down on people who try and bring religion into these forums. its pathetic (from all sides) 

• loadman
    loadman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 148
    kixeye only has one religion and that is get as much player money as possible while ignoring the player request and needs to fix the game

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,208

Be lucky they dont shut out All Non US players, its a US company, last i checked they are legally allowed to due as they please, don't like it? Quit

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Nawar Nweder
    Nawar Nweder
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 30
    edited 16 May 2018, 5:34PM
    actually i don't care which religion has Kixeye, cus they just made a game, like any business in the world, it is equal for me if the game was Christian or Muslim or Jewish or .. etc, even if Spongebob is the God for it, the most important thing for me is : Kixeye please do something to release that FK stuck toons in my base before the event.
    it is a game for the fun and enjoyment guys, don't make it as a religion crisis .  
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 600

WTF ! what's wrong with these people? Why the **** do you insist to get religion dragged to this game ? Don't you people notice that you among all the players on earth do that ? Why don't you grow up and find something else to care about..
    Unbelievable

• Nawar Nweder
    Nawar Nweder
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 30
    edited 16 May 2018, 5:35PM

WTF ! what's wrong with these people? Why the **** do you insist to get religion dragged to this game ? Don't you people notice that you among all the players on earth do that ? Why don't you grow up and find something else to care about..
    Unbelievable

Take it easy MOKHTAR, we don't wanna to disturb u ever, we have an event now, let us concentrate on it. ;)
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Skilled Warrior

@Nawar Nweder said:
    MaximiIian said:

Unbelievable

Take it easy MOKHTAR, we don't wanna to disturb u ever, we have an event now, let us concentrate on it. ;)

Let these fanatics stop shoving their religion everywhere so we can concentrate on what's more important

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@MaximiIian said:

@Nawar Nweder said:
    MaximiIian said:

Unbelievable

Let these fanatics stop shoving their religion everywhere so we can concentrate on what's more important

Ice cream ? Cookies? Seafood? Big Fat juicy steak ??

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Skilled Warrior

@Perry299 said:

@MaximiIian said:

@Nawar Nweder said:
    MaximiIian said:

Unbelievable

How big exactly ?

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@MaximiIian said:

@Perry299 said:

@MaximiIian said:

@Nawar Nweder said:
    MaximiIian said:

Unbelievable

How big exactly ?

Width length or sheer girth ?? Rotflmfao

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@MaximiIian said:

@Perry299 said:

@MaximiIian said:

@Nawar Nweder said:
    MaximiIian said:

Unbelievable

How big exactly ?

Oh wait the steak... I usually get 18oz + with baked potato and veggies....

• SCRUB_LORD
    SCRUB_LORD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 157

This game isn’t religious at all. Let’s keep it that way. The holidays that are celebrated on this game just happen to be national holidays.

• theViperCesc
    theViperCesc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 59
    I got it all. I didn't mean to put religion on this game as it is a game but all celebration offers I see is either new year or Christmas day.  I just ask my self where are other celebration offers which this game plays by Millions people over the world with different beliefs. There has to be paying respect for some kinda offers to others same as Christmas offer day. We are the people with different beliefs and we need our rights too. If the company locates in US doesn't mean the game is just for every US activities. 

Thanks all for your views. Peace out!

VIP-theViper

• chinapig
    chinapig
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,290
    edited 17 May 2018, 4:43PM
    Maybe because there is enough religious crap around already... No I am not discriminating against any religion. I hate them all, equally.