co op camps.

paul.h.fortin
paul.h.fortin
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 210
Hello kix and players,
Just my 2 cents here. For sure some folks like the coop thing but willing to bet there is many like me that could care less about co op targets. 

Would be nice to see more targets for all to play rather than co op myself.
This issue to me fits right in with making things "hull" specific of "category" specific . 

Not much fun for the majority to me. 
Thoughts on this ?

co op camps. 38 votes

More non co op
10%
NitromthnDwfectedneill.rowland.1mpordon 4 votes
less co op
23%
dwill_ak29CAPT_KNUTSACKEchoBase17IIIWHKIIIpaul.h.fortinCaptEinsteinBob of BOB22KING_JAMESxHawkx 9 votes
good as it is
10%
joe crosslandJoel5911devil666hellOverball 4 votes
don't really care
55%
nrubnusBenjamin JewellCaptRichKCyanide SandwichSerpents_SoulMike RussellQuit PlayingDaigle1455jasonel.rubertChrielasKFJ_DKTRUCULENT2HowHighJohn_P402mark.matthews.94klingtonkixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806TaishoarcanixThe_LegionareInvictu 21 votes
  • zamtik
    zamtik
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 55
    lol two choices being less  coop and more non co-op 
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,047
    wheres option for more co-op?
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    I like the 2 less coop options and basically 2 neutral options. Seems like a one-sided poll.
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,911

@Templar614 said:
    The Zoe's Headquarters TLC is the only co-op campaign that has actually required two players to complete. All other co-op campaigns are so people can help each other but can be completed solo just as easy. The co-op part is literally there so people can help their friends.

Don't want to help your friends? Then don't.

Don't want your friends to help you? Then tell them to stay away.

Close One-Sided rant poll maybe?

• Shadows-13
    Shadows-13
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 856
    I would like more co op. It promotes new players and can have some coin involved due to mistakes or a way of saying thank you.
    Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    -Sun Tzu
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 407
    don't really care
    OP  Co-op is for the guys that help others in the game and for guys needing that help, you are clearly not interested in that. I just don't care one way or the other, prefer to be able to do things myself, but had help getting bucs that way. Others depend on the help.
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,165
    Can't vote without a bacon issue. Besides I am too irritated with everything going on lately that a non siege TLC pisses me off more.
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,175
    Another invalid poll. Two options say the same thing and you can't choose more co-op.
    Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • Snaprag
    Snaprag
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 423
    Should have more co-op options. Like I prep a base, so my buddy can finish it. Or I prep a target and my buddy finishes it. Ali = teamwork. Friends = shared dynamics. Co-op is good
  • Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,000

Biased poll from a very selfish pirate.
    The more co-op there is, the less the "haves" need to help the "have nots" as they should be building new tech.
    Example: Helped with PP1 of Charged Path at L50.Wasn't really able to do my own raid, (lack of charged armout really told) helped to acquire the Dragon.
    More assistance during the month allows me to build 2 Bucs with 1 panel of each charged per hull. Result? 170 million points in March raid.
    April I netted 500 million points on 60s.
    Without the help, I'd still.be in a very sad position.
    Players who can attain tech to grow leave the game.
    Is that good for the game, OP?
    Or do you want to be the last pirate standing?

Fleas for free for all pirates, you're very welcome
  • sgmeyer1
    sgmeyer1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 488

Terrible poll.

My opinion as a level 123, better player than most with better understanding of the game than an awful lot of folks is the we need more co-op.

The best raids I have had were when I played with my mate, similar level and same as me, all the toys and fleets built.
    It was an enjoyable experience, with us working as a team.

Yes, it also lead to lower levels begging / spoon fed, it still happens now, so no difference other than missing an enjoyable part of the game.

• joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 783
    good as it is
    The Zoe's Headquarters TLC is the only co-op campaign that has actually required two players to complete. All other co-op campaigns are so people can help each other but can be completed solo just as easy. The co-op part is literally there so people can help their friends.

Don't want to help your friends? Then don't.

Don't want your friends to help you? Then tell them to stay away.
    I could not have said it better myself 
  • sir sinks alot
    sir sinks alot
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 476
    More co-op .....Anything that saves players money and leads to more player retention has to be a good thing ..
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,911

@Fleas_In_My_Beard said:
    Biased poll from a very selfish pirate.
    The more co-op there is, the less the "haves" need to help the "have nots" as they should be building new tech.
    Example: Helped with PP1 of Charged Path at L50.Wasn't really able to do my own raid, (lack of charged armout really told) helped to acquire the Dragon.
    More assistance during the month allows me to build 2 Bucs with 1 panel of each charged per hull. Result? 170 million points in March raid.
    April I netted 500 million points on 60s.
    Without the help, I'd still.be in a very sad position.
    Players who can attain tech to grow leave the game.
    Is that good for the game, OP?
    Or do you want to be the last pirate standing?

You mean the Position I'm in?

• nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 616
    don't really care
    I could give a flying ****. I'm quitting this game soon.
    HULLS WON:
    90% + of all hulls/limited offered ever :)

Some places visited: 34, 35, 113, 175, 222, 224, 228, 293, 328, 340, 344, 359, 362, 391, 444, 446, 467, 475, and 493
     "We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye" - MJK
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 12,535
    Another invalid poll. Two options say the same thing and you can't choose more co-op.
    I did not catch this originally.

Closing due to bias selections, and the posts are starting to go off topic.
This discussion has been closed.