69's you need to sort it out. 1 wcp /c-4 player had been doing this for 2+ hours

sad puppy
sad puppy
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 39
Come on kix you need to sort this why should I pay to play when I can't at least 30 bases being 69 at one time. 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,232
    You guys sound like complete fools when you come on the forum & cry about "69." 

If you're mad about "friendly bubbles," then call them what they are - "friendly bubbles."
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 253
    Unless they are a male and female base and actually doing a 69 while hitting on RUBI. Hitting a base while being hit at the same time is not a tactic. But after a hard day of fighting and noone got to you when they could have tried. WHy go to bed and let them have a freebie. I dont see an issue with that. Funny it wasnt an issue until the right person complained. 
  • Bilkolover
    Bilkolover
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 512
    you guys who say it does not exist explain this to me and suggest a counter to it. Base A stays in our sector in a bubble, base B (always the same base) jumps in puts 5 toons round base A,base A then hits a sector base and base B hits Base A and jumps out. When base A is ready to hit again they repeat the process.
  • hells fires
    hells fires
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 120

@FBHO said:

If you're mad about "friendly bubbles," then call them what they are - "friendly bubbles."

Thats the problem it isnt a friendly bubble yoir talking about cowards who hit one base and 69 straight away then do the same process when they hit another base its just a cowardly way of playing

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Unless they are a male and female base and actually doing a 69 while hitting on RUBI. Hitting a base while being hit at the same time is not a tactic. But after a hard day of fighting and noone got to you when they could have tried. WHy go to bed and let them have a freebie. I dont see an issue with that. Funny it wasnt an issue until the right person complained. 
    It's obvious that one of the usual suspects has posted on his FB alliance page instructing his buddies to come troll the forum about this...
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    you guys who say it does not exist explain this to me and suggest a counter to it. Base A stays in our sector in a bubble, base B (always the same base) jumps in puts 5 toons round base A,base A then hits a sector base and base B hits Base A and jumps out. When base A is ready to hit again they repeat the process.
    Put a 1-hour cooldown on jumping & this problem fixes itself (or put it back the way it was - 1 free jump per week & you have to coin it if you want to jump early)...
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader

@FBHO said:

Thats the problem it isnt a friendly bubble yoir talking about cowards who hit one base and 69 straight away then do the same process when they hit another base its just a cowardly way of playing

So if they're not doing each other's bases at the same time, it really isn't "69" right?
  • hells fires
    hells fires
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 120

The problem is they pop and take selfie with in seconds its juts a coward way of playing simple as that really

• sad puppy
    sad puppy
    Potential Threat
    IT's not a friendly bubble, which i have used it's weak players hitting others and not being hit themselfs. Easy to stop no more hits from same clan, or when jumping to new sector no hits from "jumping" sector
  • sad puppy
    sad puppy
    Potential Threat

@FBHO said:

@FBHO said:

iit's not a friendly bubble it's weak players who don't have the skill to defend very poor bases. It's a cowards way to play  I understand friendly bubbles.I think you sound like a fool for not being able to read!
  • sad puppy
    sad puppy
    Potential Threat

@FBHO said:

iit's not a friendly bubble it's weak players who don't have the skill to defend very poor bases. It's a cowards way to play  I understand friendly bubbles.I think you sound like a fool for not being able to read!