So, Nothing happened RAID

Capt_Gossamer
Capt_Gossamer
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 427
I know this will probably get deleted, but I think it's pretty CRAPPY Kix didn't address the RAID and now comes back as if nothing happened
  • kixeyeuser_1350630890041_12195_1912083379
    kixeyeuser_1350630890041_12195_1912083379
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 117
    I agree.
  • wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,281
    Doubt it as Kixeye have an agenda, the only response we had mid-raid was that we have up to 4 months to get the Manticore fleet(s) built properly...
    Problem with that though is that older ships like the Sky-fire and Phoenix can do the raid SO MUCH BETTER!!
    Sky-fires can kill multiple targets compared to Manticores, while Phoenix moves faster than Manticore, both when built right have BETTER defence than Manticore.
    ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • zebbers1
    zebbers1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 89
    just shows the contempt they have for there customers, say and do nothing for 24 hours after raid then move posts to archive and sweep it under the carpet
  • RandySpeedo
    RandySpeedo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 226
    +1.oO
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 641
    I doubt we ever will get one, they are going to flat out ignore it.

I know that my CC is going to do what they are doing - say silent - tucked safely in my wallet......
    Same here!
    HULLS WON:
    90% + of all hulls/limited offered ever :)

Some places visited: 34, 35, 113, 175, 222, 224, 228, 293, 328, 340, 344, 359, 362, 391, 444, 446, 467, 475, and 493
     "We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye" - MJK
  • Jontork
    Jontork
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 349
    I was looking forward to this raid cycle, but after I take around 5 hrs damage for a 100, not looking forward any more.  I know this is just a business for Kix but for me it's all about fun.  Remember last raid cycle?  That was a fun raid cycle everybody had a good chance of doing well with what ever we had.  Alas, I had a lot of free time that was not spent playing PB last weekend.  GLA
  • ANT VALENTINO
    ANT VALENTINO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 141
    THIS CAN ONLY WORK IF WE GET EVERYBODY TO STOP BUYING COINS..........S T O P  BUYING COINS STOP STOP STOP 
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 963
    THIS CAN ONLY WORK IF WE GET EVERYBODY TO STOP BUYING COINS..........S T O P  BUYING COINS STOP STOP STOP 
    aaaarrrrrgh, it be a mutiny thats needed
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • rpdnzrp
    rpdnzrp
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 96
    Agree with manticore comments, very weak compared to T6 hulls.
    Also agree with there silence being a kick in the teeth
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,178
    they already gave us 4 super easy raids Jan - Apr.

thats probably enough.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 740

They did address the raid. CM came out and told us what the deal was. What were you expecting - an apology?

" I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,425

Yes bort they were because we had 4 months of tweaking based on learning what worked during those 4 months. But Saying that the first one was easy and then the learning curve and thus subsequent tweaks made the rest easier.

The whole debacle is about how impossible it was for any fleet except caedes to do fairly well in this raid.
    No experience gained to guage targets to guide us on how we can tweak to improve. No learning done on what design will give best results. No success of any antis made all loose confidence on what anti builds to use.. basically no one had any idea on designs or how to tweak our fleets to improve during the next 4 months of this raid.
    And the silence from kix.. thats also a major factor the community is pissed about.

Well next month im gonna do same. Get a piles cushion n sit n grind 500 mil on the A sets wih my 2 caedes again like this last one free. Deny kix a single coin.

This is good for me but not helpful as i along with community do not comfortably know of a build to do elites for 1 coin damage. Thats accpetable any ration more than 1 coin for 3-4 mil points is a coin grab. Normally i will smash 500+ mil in one quick night like this.

But then again i can at least be like you and brag i did next raid free again for my 500 mil
    But i would rather not suffer some haemmorhoids in the process.

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 16 May 2018, 12:37PM

Yes bort they were because we had 4 months of tweaking based on learning what worked during those 4 months. But Saying that the first one was easy and then the learning curve and thus subsequent tweaks made the rest easier.

The whole debacle is about how impossible it was for any fleet except caedes to do fairly well in this raid.
    No experience gained to guage targets to guide us on how we can tweak to improve. No learning done on what design will give best results. No success of any antis made all loose confidence on what anti builds to use.. basically no one had any idea on designs or how to tweak our fleets to improve during the next 4 months of this raid.
    And the silence from kix.. thats also a major factor the community is pissed about.

Well next month im gonna do same. Get a piles cushion n sit n grind 500 mil on the A sets wih my 2 caedes again like this last one free. Deny kix a single coin.

This is good for me but not helpful as i along with community do not comfortably know of a build to do elites for 1 coin damage. Thats accpetable any ration more than 1 coin for 3-4 mil points is a coin grab. Normally i will smash 500+ mil in one quick night like this.

But then again i can at least be like you and brag i did next raid free again for my 500 mil
    But i would rather not suffer some haemmorhoids in the process.

what do you mean - there's vids out with mantis doing under an hour of repairs on the 100s without even a full fleet. why can't you learn from that? under an hour is still laughably small for the top level target.

i'm nowhere near prepared to spend as much seat time as you either. keep on bragging about it though.
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader

Needs to be 1 coin per elite with skill hull and 2 for auto. Until i can see that ill suffer seat time. Full scatter done but only half a missile fleet done. 3 weeks to get that finished so im ok. Both flags to finalise builds once my shells are ranked.
    But for now i am just not confident that i will be able to go back to 500+ mil for 100 coin total raid cost anymore. Thats normally how i avoid the seat time and thats where i dont mind dropping coin.
    Im quite capable of going your route but i like my points fast.

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    yar, its good the greedy ones pay for my game. cheers for that.
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    edited 16 May 2018, 4:36PM

Lol. No mate. Now look at how insulting your statement is and ask yourself why you are no 1 hated on these forums

Maybe its your narcissistic autistic approach to not understanding how your social responses are inappropriate to the majority of the community.
    You do not seem to grasp social norms and as such term your statements in a way that really isults others.

Example.. the greedy ones pay for my game... referring to me.
    100 coin 500 mil for essentials. Not greedy, this was quite normal in points to coin ratio of the past raids.
    And half of those points from those past raids was helping others.
    The greedy ones you might be referring to are the 800mil plus blitzers for 2000 coin etc. Now they pay for all our games.

Now the insulting bit is that you tarred me with that brush. The autistic bit is that you didnt have the ability to comrehend that actually i might not be in that category at all. The narcissistic bit is your refusal to beleive you got it wrong and deny all responsibility in upsetting people.

Best thing you can do is just retire from the forums
    Play your game your way and enjoy it and continue to have fun in the style that suits you. I wont deny you that. But its best you learn to not make judgements on anyone or have preconceived predjustices and apply them to all. Almost all your replies are buried in dislikes or flags. Maybe thats telling you something.

• smartynwa
    smartynwa
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 91
    One thing for sure, the raid damage/repair costs, kept people from helping others.

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    perhaps i took your bragging statement to be insulting? where i had already had to explain that to you in another post that it would be kind of ridiculous to say something has been done for free if i had not done it myself. but i guess that is a difficult concept to understand. And now you are calling me both narcissistic and autistic. Seems to me you are the one who is doing the insulting. perhaps you should check out that mirror?

greed it what pays for every free player playing this game. its how all f2p games make money. If people weren't greedy - ie they didn't want everything offered, didn't want it immediately, and didn't want it for little to no effort, these games would not make any money at all. it is literally buying an advantage over everyone else.