I bought Omega phantom level 40 and did not receive, even being approved in the purchasing sector, w

MANDURI
MANDURI
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 23

Date of purchase: 07/05
Value: Discounted on account: 36.99
Beneficiary: EBANX-XSOLLA - Invoice discounted on behalf of ADRIANA A M DE B GOUVEA
Payment by credit card
Payment was made approximately at 12:30 p.m. and was successful and credited to account
I remember that the number of the transaction the beginning was 33

I want to get my omega phantom level 40 or give me back my money.

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,003
    I will post this to the CM and see if there is anything that can be done.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Stijn_D01
    Stijn_D01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 166
    Did the offer state the Phantom unit would be upgraded to lvl. 40 in the first place? Because if you looked up the unit by clicking its symbol on the offer then you will always be shown the MAX lvl of said unit. If you want to buy a unit given through an offer always read very carefully what the offer says before making the purchase. Way too many people get too excited by the thought of a max unit (especially the ones which have multiple upgrade phases) and don't read the description which contains the information vital to the full scope.
  • MANDURI
    MANDURI
    Greenhorn
    I bought everything else correctly, bought the technologies offered plus it omega level 36, then bought it omega to level 40, this part I did not receive yet, everything paid, registered and discounted in the invoice of my credit card, the attendants of the transaction where I bought confirmed discount on my account already of this purchase, I'm waiting for the Wc to recognize and give me omega lvel 40, it was the qiue I paid to buy.
  • MANDURI
    MANDURI
    Greenhorn
    Ok, 
    Thank you for this, I hope they resolve my case, because it's been 9 days since the purchase, it was 05/05
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,256
    You paid gold when you only had 4 levels to upgrade it for free?

• MANDURI
    MANDURI
    Greenhorn
    I did everything correctly as always is level 36 now, I bought golds to raise it to Omega 40, I bought the ad I was offering, I'm waiting for the change, the attendants at the purchase site, have already identified my payment, asked me to enter here to prove and show that I was not paid properly what I bought, they said that they pass on all the payments made there in the game, and they do not know why they have not given me the phantom level 40 yet?
  • MANDURI
    MANDURI
    Greenhorn
    I did everything correctly as always is level 36 now, I bought golds to raise it to Omega 40, I bought the ad I was offering, I'm waiting for the change, the attendants at the purchase site, have already identified my payment, asked me to enter here to prove and show that I was not paid properly what I bought, they said that they pass on all the payments made there in the game, and they do not know why they have not given me the phantom level 40 yet?
  • shane.k.nash
    shane.k.nash
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 111
    Why would you buy the omega phantom?  Its a useless unit these days.  Tip... before next purchase check out some youtube vids for the bests units to use currently.

• hells fires
    hells fires
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 92

@shane.k.nash said:
    Why would you buy the omega phantom?  Its a useless unit these days.  Tip... before next purchase check out some youtube vids for the bests units to use currently.

Omega phantom is not a useless unit you probablys jist dont know how to use it lol ophantom and oseige can flat any base so therefore its not useless :)

• MANDURI
    MANDURI
    Greenhorn
    Agree is not useless. in the last event of the blood torium, destroyed 99% of enemy bases with him, in the winds have much use, you have to know how to use it with certainty and not exact time.
  • shane.k.nash
    shane.k.nash
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 111
    LOL You say not useless... well good luck with that.  Level 35 res bases don't count!  I watched a few vids taking thor bases and a level 60... yeah u can kill the base but with major damage,  not a good option when better options are available that take zero dam.  Not to mention with all the faction only bases and missions these days... just think if i was gonna spend money i would go for the latest and greatest not the old and useless(very limited).  Anyways good luck using that Ophantom.
  • Valhalla76
    Valhalla76
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,020

Omega phantom is a great unit in PVP in hi level bases, it def is not useless I use mine all the time along side my siege squadron.
  • Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 864
    edited 16 May 2018, 11:05PM
    If your O phantom was level 31 to 35 the upgrade offer by Kix would ONLY level it to 36, as your phantom needs to be level 36 or higher to upgrade to  level 40

I know this because a fellow player already had a level 35 O phantom and the upgrade offer would only level it up to 36, but mines was already level 36 and I got mines to upgrade to level 40.

• MANDURI
    MANDURI
    Greenhorn
    CyberToad, What did Kixeye solve in the case?
  • hells fires
    hells fires
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 92

@shane.k.nash said:
    LOL You say not useless... well good luck with that.  Level 35 res bases don't count!  I watched a few vids taking thor bases and a level 60... yeah u can kill the base but with major damage,  not a good option when better options are available that take zero dam.  Not to mention with all the faction only bases and missions these days... just think if i was gonna spend money i would go for the latest and greatest not the old and useless(very limited).  Anyways good luck using that Ophantom.

Did i once say i ise ophantom in res bases? Who ever uses phantom in a res base needs to go back to playing farmville phantom will never be useless aslong as seige stays as it is lol

• ShotgunBilly
    ShotgunBilly
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 341
    O Phantom is FAR from useless...
  • MANDURI
    MANDURI
    Greenhorn
    Here I solve my problem of receiving what I bought and did not receive, or has it to be somewhere else?