Bug or Cheats???!!

Xena304
Xena304
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 3
edited 15 May 2018, 5:41AM
Please kixeye do something about this guy in sector 11. His name was Highlander-45 lvl 42 user id 4352486 been holding my units and he not ending attack for over 7 hours now outside my base. I cannot join battle because screen just go blank. My base cant jump either it stuck. I didnt want to post it here but I have to. I heard from others that other players use this kind of hack to make players hostage by doing non stop attacking. I can see inside my base his timer was zero but he still not ending attack. Please do something about this . This is ridiculous ..
  • ELITE_ITCH
    ELITE_ITCH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 379
    edited 15 May 2018, 6:29AM
    Just hide in a bubble like everyone else does in the game and you will be good to go always. No tickets required lol
  • HEISENBERG_103
    HEISENBERG_103
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 548
    Xena304 said:
    Please kixeye do something about this guy in sector 11. His name was Highlander-45 lvl 42 user id 4352486 been holding my units and he not ending attack for over 7 hours now outside my base. I cannot join battle because screen just go blank. My base cant jump either it stuck. I didnt want to post it here but I have to. I heard from others that other players use this kind of hack to make players hostage by doing non stop attacking. I can see inside my base his timer was zero but he still not ending attack. Please do something about this . This is ridiculous ..
    A mod will tell you that what your asking is against the TOS. So better send a ticket man