thank you Killerdragon i will add you to the list

Thanks skipjack
  • Peter90329
    Peter90329
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 269
    edited 16 May 2018, 4:00AM
    CM_Burny said:
    I have a buggy locked in a battle.  It has been locked for hours now.  I have tried to change sectors and it says base data unavailable.  Resetting does nothing.  User ID 499206
    I Peter, one of our engineers ran a script to try to send all of your Platoons home. Can you please verify if that fixed the issue for you? If possible, could you please message me on Discord? My username is CM_Burny#4501.
    Hi, the bug is not fixed.  Skipjack has the details.  She helped me try to fix it.  Sorry i don't know how to PM and stuff on here.  Also, I have no idea what Discord is.
  • Nawar Nweder
    Nawar Nweder
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 30

@CM_Burny said:
    Peter90329 said:

I have a buggy locked in a battle.  It has been locked for hours now.  I have tried to change sectors and it says base data unavailable.  Resetting does nothing.  User ID 499206

I Peter, one of our engineers ran a script to try to send all of your Platoons home. Can you please verify if that fixed the issue for you? If possible, could you please message me on Discord? My username is CM_Burny#4501.

For me it is not fixed !

• Nawar Nweder
    Nawar Nweder
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 30

I hope that will be fixed befor the Event.
    My ID: 23686431

• Klaas419
    Klaas419
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 28
    I've got the same issue with 2 toons for 1 1/2 days now. submitted a ticket ~24 hours ago but no answer
  • Klaas419
    Klaas419
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 28
    User ID is: 16218913
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,414
    my friend with the ID: 22620932 has this issue.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • ballinasloe.townafc
    ballinasloe.townafc
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 31
    mine is still stuck nearly 2 days now  id 28832290
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,832
    edited 16 May 2018, 7:06PM
    Update for those of you still stuck.. This is the comment on the WC Discord channel this afternoon my time. (the time you see on the comment is my time zone, not CM Burnys)

Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • M.Clara
    M.Clara
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 3
    It's been 2 days and kixeye has not resloved yet. Does anyone have an answer?
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,832
    Looks like maintenance was pushed back up to 2:30PM PDT... there is a MATG banner in game
    I assume the release notes with prize list will be coming soon, I am not sure if the fix for toons stuck will be in this downtime, but you can see CM Burny's pic above they are working on the fix
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Peter90329
    Peter90329
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 269
    Has the maintenance happened yet?  I am not locked in battle but I have a platoon of air that is dead and has 1 day and 7 hrs repair and the event is in 15 hours.  the platoon was healed before they fixed the bug.
2»