Base protection

Scott O
Scott O
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 183

With the new t7 ships out now it’s not possible to build a base layout that can hold up to there attacking. More mines would keep them from walking through the base the extra hangers didn’t work. I saw one style of a fleet just kill base after base. Kixeye it’s your job to make sure that the game is fair and balanced for players.

• Scott O
    Scott O
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 183

Maybe you can increase the level of the guard fleet for a base. A level 77 Base can only be protected by a level 88 fleet. That’s one T7 ship and two xeno ships. Or a fleet of xeno ships max level 88.

• Hella Wicked
    Hella Wicked
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 171

This is the reason I watch my xp on my base don't wqnt to get **** by ships I can't get.

• sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 10
    de ce nu pot sa ma conectez pe joc de pe fb.
  • sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    why can not i connect to the game on fb ????
  • Paul Crowe65
    Paul Crowe65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 143
    sakalaka1 said:
    unity is no longer supported by Facebook i assume

• sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    sakalaka1 said:
    unity is no longer supported by Facebook i assume

• sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    and what should I do to transfer my base to play from my google.ca account? I'm based on lev 74 and I worked a lot and I lost a lot of time on the game. and my nose wants to quit I like the game

• sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    what should I do to be able to play with the same base on my gogle account? I do not have to start from the beginning ...... can you help me
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,525
    sakalaka1 said:
    what should I do to be able to play with the same base on my gogle account? I do not have to start from the beginning ...... can you help me

Go to your Profile (top left corner of your screen) then click on "Account Linking" (top right corner).
  • DEZZNUTTZZ
    DEZZNUTTZZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 305
    check this out, stop ****'n ..... too high too low, how about upgrading ur cm's and shuting da fck up yeah? ..... thanx
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

@DEZZNUTTZZ said:
    check this out, stop ****'n ..... too high too low, how about upgrading ur cm's and shuting da fck up yeah? ..... thanx

Moron half the people here have maxxed out bases with the best possible gear around and get flattened easily xD

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,189
    complaining about build times and not being able to catch up in one thread... but bashing someone else for complaining about game imbalance in another? The fooks your problem mate?

• Zero Calling
    Zero Calling
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 984
    Coelus said:
    complaining about build times and not being able to catch up in one thread... but bashing someone else for complaining about game imbalance in another? The fooks your problem mate?
    I guess bases aren't as important as we think they are, don't we?
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

@Willyster said:
    Coelus said:

DEZZNUTTZZ said:

He still apparently thinks he should be the only one to complain given how he responded

born in sector 1100

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1,025
    I would say this is about a place of an active response for in kind to say for the sorts on the regards for the sakes of matters. But they seems to not really be a practical answer without solving another question first.

Thanks,

MVK
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

@M.V.K.0 said:
    I would say this is about a place of an active response for in kind to say for the sorts on the regards for the sakes of matters. But they seems to not really be a practical answer without solving another question first.

Thanks,

MVK

This guy has to be a bot, makes no frickin sense

born in sector 1100

• Zero Calling
    Zero Calling
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 984

@Willyster said:
    Coelus said:

DEZZNUTTZZ said:

He still apparently thinks he should be the only one to complain given how he responded

Some people are just like that... *sigh*
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!