games is not running

Hamees01
Hamees01
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 17
kixeye game is not running ... 
plz help me i m waiting after a long time .. they give me error :(  reconnectt again and again ... plz resolve it . thanks
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,699
    Which error code does the error message have and exactly when will you receive the error message?
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 453
    Hamees01 said:
    kixeye game is not running ... 
    plz help me i m waiting after a long time .. they give me error :(  reconnectt again and again ... plz resolve it . thanks
    Could you describe what error you are encountering?The community maybe can help. :smiley:
  • Hamees01
    Hamees01
    Greenhorn
    when i open my game  on kixeye  after loading it will stuck on loading sector after 5-10 mins they give reconnect ! 
  • Hamees01
    Hamees01
    Greenhorn
    watch it  
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,832
    edited 14 May 2018, 10:28AM
    Hamees01 said:
    when i open my game  on kixeye  after loading it will stuck on loading sector after 5-10 mins they give reconnect ! 
    Try running a Traceroute to see if you have dropped packets of information or error codes while connecting to and from Kixeye, this will be your first step to determine what to do next. If you see error codes, time outs and dropped packets of information, you will need to test your connection speeds, make sure your firewall isn't blocking Kixeye, and if you are playing from anywhere but your home computer, many public places block or do not allow Kixeye to be loaded, or the bandwidth usage for the game is restricted.  I hope this helps. 

Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Hamees01
    Hamees01
    Greenhorn
    yes thank u  my problem is resolved  :)